|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do the Foxes and the other residents of Jeronimo work before they get a day off?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Eight weeks.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) A month.
2. What pet do the Foxes leave behind?
(a) A bird.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A fish.
3. What does Allie put on as soon as he wakes up the morning after the ice plant explodes?
(a) His baseball cap.
(b) His sandals.
(c) His sunglasses.
(d) His belt.
4. On their way to the sea the Foxes meet an Indian from what group?
5. Who does Allie think the white men in the Indian village are?
(c) Legendary white Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what River does Allie take the family on the way to Jeronimo?
2. According to Charlie, yautias are as tasty as what vegetable?
3. What is the real last name of the Maywits?
4. What does Charlie use as fishing bait in an attempt to impress his new female friend?
5. What invention of Allie's does Polski accidentally sit on when he arrives in their home?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)