|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Allie say Ma Polski looks like?
(a) A horse.
(b) A mole.
(c) A rat.
(d) A woodchuck.
2. What does the Worm Tub do?
(a) Makes ice.
(b) Irrigates the field.
(c) Dehydrates crops.
(d) Makes plants grow faster.
3. Where does Allie attend college before dropping out?
4. When does Polski visit Allie to ask him to refrigerate the barn?
(a) After supper.
(b) During lunch.
(c) After breakfast.
(d) While everyone is sleeping.
5. Which of Allie's fingers has been partially amputated?
(a) Ring finger.
(b) Index finger.
(d) Pinky finger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seeds does Allie buy because they remind him of his hometown?
2. How old are the twins?
3. About what time does Charlie take an envelope to Polski?
4. What does Charlie call the house where the migrant workers live?
5. What invention of Allie's does Polski accidentally sit on when he arrives in their home?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)