|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Allie refer to the childrens' camp?
(a) It's a treehouse.
(b) It's pure monkey.
(c) It's savage.
(d) It's a playground.
2. Why does Charlie think Allie is driven to invent?
(a) He wants his family to respect him.
(b) He is a perfectionist.
(c) He craves fame.
(d) He craves comfort.
3. Where is the Zambu Indian headed when he meets the Foxes in Brewer's Lagoon?
(a) To a doctor.
(b) To harvest his farm.
(c) To church.
(d) To hunt.
4. Where do Charlie, Allie, and Jerry look for metal parts and tools?
(a) Buried in the jungle.
(b) In the river.
(c) On the beach.
(d) In abandoned houses.
5. How does Mr. Maywit know what month it is?
(a) He looks at a calendar.
(b) He asks the missionary.
(c) He notices the trees have changed colors.
(d) He sees a certain bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does a pineapple cost at the store?
2. What does Allie put on as soon as he wakes up the morning after the ice plant explodes?
3. How many white men do Allie and his party see in the Indian village?
4. On what River does Allie take the family on the way to Jeronimo?
5. What is the name of Mr. Haddy's small, wooden motorboat?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)