|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Allie think the white men in the Indian village are?
(a) Legendary white Indians.
2. What seeds does Allie buy because they remind him of his hometown?
(a) Morning glory.
3. On what River does Allie take the family on the way to Jeronimo?
(a) The Otoro.
(b) The Tela.
(c) The Cuero.
(d) The Aguan.
4. What animal does Mr. Haddy warn the Foxes about while they are at Laguna Miskita?
5. How long does Allie sleep the night the ice plant explodes?
(a) One hour.
(b) Thirteen hours.
(c) Forty-five minutes.
(d) Eight hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bird grabs Charlie's fishing bait?
2. What does mother fashion into a shirt for Mr. Haddy?
3. How many white men do Allie and his party see in the Indian village?
4. What is Gurney Spellgood's occupation?
5. How long do the Foxes and the other residents of Jeronimo work before they get a day off?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)