|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does mother fashion into a shirt for Mr. Haddy?
(a) A curtain.
(b) A flour sack.
(c) A tent.
(d) A sheet.
2. What is the name of Allie's drink made from guavas and mangoes?
(a) Jeronimo Juice.
(b) Monkey Juice.
(c) Jungle Juice.
(d) Spider Juice.
3. What do the natives in Seville begin to worship?
(a) A tiny replica of Allie's ice plant.
(c) A replica of Allie.
4. What is the name of the man that offers to help Allie at the end of Chapter 11?
5. When does Polski visit Allie to ask him to refrigerate the barn?
(a) After breakfast.
(b) During lunch.
(c) While everyone is sleeping.
(d) After supper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allie demand from the Indians after they tell him to leave?
2. What item of clothing do all the men in the Indian village wear?
3. What sick animal do the Foxes see in Seville when they deliver ice to the natives?
4. The ice that Allie is taking to the Indians melts to the size of what object?
5. What do the Foxes take to the Zambu?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)