|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Charlie states that the Honduran jungle looks desolate, what city does Allie say Charlie has never seen?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) St. Louis.
(c) Mexico City.
2. Who does Allie think the white men in the Indian village are?
(b) Legendary white Indians.
3. What item of clothing do all the men in the Indian village wear?
(c) Khaki pants.
4. When does Polski visit Allie to ask him to refrigerate the barn?
(a) While everyone is sleeping.
(b) After supper.
(c) During lunch.
(d) After breakfast.
5. What does Allie tell Mother that he wants?
(a) A new job.
(b) Time to think.
(c) More money.
(d) Elbow room.
Short Answer Questions
1. The passage that Gurney Spellgood and Allie argue over is from which book of the bible?
2. Who does Allie say is the bravest person in their group?
3. What language do the men in Fish Bucket speak?
4. How many push-ups does Allie do to convince the Hondurans to help him load his boat?
5. On what River does Allie take the family on the way to Jeronimo?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)