Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. What is the name of the town where the Fox family lives?
2. Which of Allie's fingers has been partially amputated?
(a) Pinky finger.
(b) Ring finger.
(c) Index finger.
3. What is the length of the rubber seal that Allie asks for at the store?
(a) Eight feet.
(b) Nine feet.
(c) Four feet.
(d) Six feet.
4. How old are the twins?
5. Where does Allie attend college before dropping out?
6. What does Charlie see that terrifies him in the field?
(a) His father's invention is missing.
(b) Men fighting.
(c) A cross with a body on it.
(d) Slaughtered animals.
7. Where do the Foxes live before moving to Massachusetts?
(c) Rhode Island.
8. What does Allie occasionally forget about his family?
(a) His children's names.
(b) His wife's name.
(c) His children's birthdays.
(d) His anniversary with his wife.
This section contains 3,410 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)