|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Miles and Harper plan to do after Harper's meeting with Dr. Lenz?
(a) Look for the killer.
(b) Log on to the EROS system.
(c) Meet for a meal.
(d) Meet with Drewe and Erin.
2. Who tells Harper to "take care of my little girl"?
(a) Erin's husband, Patrick.
(b) Bob Anderson.
(c) Miles Turner.
(d) Michael Mayeux.
3. What does Miles call the killer?
(c) Dr. Strange.
4. Who is the second person who stops to talk to Harper when he is in bed at home?
5. What is the name of the woman with the killer when he commits the murder in Michigan?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the police react to Harper contacting them about the deaths?
2. How many messages does the killer send the FBI?
3. What happened to Harper while hunting as a young boy?
4. What does Harper do once his family loses the farm?
5. What letter does the killer consider using as "an addendum to my official findings"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Harper feel about Miles? What does he ask Dr. Lenz?
2. Why is Harper taken to New Orleans for questioning?
3. What makes Harper realize there is a connection between Karin Wheat's murder and other EROS members?
4. What information does the author give the reader about the EROS system? What role does it play in the story?
5. What does Miles call and tell Harper about the trace on the killer?
6. How does the reader learn about what really happened to Rosalind May? What happened to her?
7. What does Drewe insist Miles and Harper do, now that they know what the killer is doing? What will she do in return?
8. What do Miles, Harper, and Drewe figure out about the killer and his murders?
9. What does the FBI learn after entering David Strobekker's apartment?
10. What does Harper call and tell Baxter about Rosalind May? Why?
This section contains 1,045 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)