|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the FBI hope they will find at David Strobekker's apartment?
(a) Jenny's body.
(b) Rosalind alive.
(c) Rosalind's body.
(d) Jenny alive.
2. Who is having marital problems?
(a) Drewe and Harper.
(b) Erin and Patrick.
(c) Bob and Margaret.
(d) None of these.
3. How many levels of chat are there on EROS?
4. What does Harper do once he has enough money?
(a) Puts his parents in a luxurious retirement community.
(b) Pursues legal action against the banks that took his family farm.
(c) Purchases a new farm for his parents.
(d) Purchases the family farm back for his parents.
5. Why does Harper believe the killer has access to EROS user names and passwords?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He had thanked Miles Turner earlier for the entire list.
(d) He finds him logged in under another name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harper do once his family loses the farm?
2. Who is going to pretend to be "Lilith" online?
3. What do Miles and Harper plan to do after Harper's meeting with Dr. Lenz?
4. What does Harper learn from the FBI?
5. What is the name of the woman with the killer when he commits the murder in Michigan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the FBI going to the apartment of David Strobekker?
2. What makes Harper realize there is a connection between Karin Wheat's murder and other EROS members?
3. What does the FBI learn after entering David Strobekker's apartment?
4. What does the FBI have planned for when they arrive at David Strobekker's apartment? Why?
5. What does Miles call and tell Harper about the trace on the killer?
6. How does Miles convince Harper to stay with EROS as a system operator?
7. How does Harper feel about Miles? What does he ask Dr. Lenz?
8. Is the killer concerned about being caught? Why or why not? Give examples from the story to support your answer.
9. What does Harper call and tell Baxter about Rosalind May? Why?
10. What does Harper agree to help Dr. Lenz do? Why?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)