|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the killer's first words to Harper during their conversation online?
(a) "How did you like my little film?"
(b) "You have a beautiful home. I'd love to see it again."
(c) "At last we speak."
(d) "Your wife is beautiful. I can't wait to see her again."
2. Whose name does Harper mention in order to get released after only a short time under arrest?
(a) His father-in-law's name.
(b) His mother-in-law's name.
(c) His boss' name.
(d) His wife's name.
3. What information do Miles and Harper give the FBI anonymously via computer?
(a) Additional victims could be listed on donor registries.
(b) The victims are all neuro patients.
(c) The victims are all nurses.
(d) The killer seems to be targeting prostitutes.
4. What will Harper send to the killer after corresponding with him via email?
(a) A "Trojan Horse" virus to shut down the killer's computer.
(b) A "Trojan Horse" virus to help locate the killer.
(c) A "Worm" virus to help locate the killer.
(d) A "Worm" virus to shut down the killer's computer.
5. What has Miles discovered about the killer?
(a) He is a Columbia University alum.
(b) He is a brilliant brain surgeon.
(c) All of these.
(d) He has created a working model of the human brain.
6. What does the killer tell Lilith at her questioning?
(a) Both of these.
(b) He is forty-seven.
(c) He is a member of the medical community.
(d) Neither of these.
7. What does Bob Anderson ask Harper to tell his wife?
(a) That Erin and Drewe are dead.
(b) That Erin and Drewe have gone shopping.
(c) That he has not seen Bob, Erin, or Drewe since the weekend.
(d) That he has not seen Erin or Drewe.
8. What does Harper do once he realizes he and Drewe are in danger?
(a) All of these.
(b) Alerts Drewe to their situation.
(c) Calls Bob Anderson.
(d) Asks Miles to send the FBI to the farmhouse.
9. Why do Miles and Harper say that the person posing as Lilith was inconsistent?
(a) She asked the killer where he lived.
(b) She asked the killer how she could find him in the future.
(c) She asked the killer what his real name was.
(d) All of these.
10. Who do Drewe and Harper find outside their door when they run out of the farmhouse?
(a) Michael Mayeux.
(b) Dr. Lenz.
(c) Bob Anderson.
11. What does Drewe tell Harper about Erin when she arrives home?
(a) None of these.
(b) Erin killed Patrick in self-defense.
(c) Patrick beat Erin up.
(d) Erin took Holly and disappeared.
12. How does Miles leave Harper's house after finding out the FBI is coming?
(a) Through the root cellar.
(b) Through the back door.
(c) Through a back bedroom window.
(d) Through the tunnel.
13. Who is Harper in the middle of a call with when the phone goes dead?
(b) Dr Lenz.
(c) Michael Mayeux.
(d) Bill Buckner.
14. Where does Drewe ask Harper to go the morning after she tells him about Erin's troubles?
(a) To go New Orleans to check on Erin.
(b) To go to Jackson to check on Erin.
(c) To go to the police to report Erin.
(d) To go to the police to report Patrick.
15. What does Harper offer to make Drewe for dinner after their conversation about Erin?
(a) Homemade pizza.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harper want Dr. Lenz to do now that Miles and Harper suspect they know who the killer is?
2. What does Harper doubt Dr. Lenz can adequately do?
3. What does Miles call to tell Harper while Harper is cleaning up the blood in his study?
4. What does Harper do when he realizes the killer's typing online is becoming erratic?
5. What does Erin tell the killer before abruptly signing off?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)