|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harper want Dr. Lenz to do now that Miles and Harper suspect they know who the killer is?
(a) He wants Dr. Lenz to analyze the recording left by the killer.
(b) He wants Dr. Lenz's opinion on whether or not the killer is still a threat to him or his family.
(c) He wants Dr. Lenz to evaluate the conversations between the killer and "Erin".
(d) All of these.
2. Who says to Harper "no man is immune to the temptations of the flesh"?
(a) Dr. Lenz.
(c) Bob Anderson.
3. Who keeps the killer engaged in conversation online while the FBI approaches the warehouse they suspect the killer is using?
(d) None of these.
4. What does the killer tell Lilith at her questioning?
(a) Both of these.
(b) He is a member of the medical community.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) He is forty-seven.
5. Who is Kali?
(a) The killer's accomplice.
(b) The killer.
(c) The killer's sister.
(d) The killer's wife.
6. What does Miles tell Harper about his online lover, Eleanor Rigby?
(a) She is crippled.
(b) She does not have a crippled sister.
(c) All of these.
(d) She is not a body double.
7. Who is waiting for Harper when he gets back from visiting Erin?
(a) Both of these men.
(b) Michael Mayeux.
(c) Detective Jim Overstreet.
(d) Neither of these men.
8. What does Harper tell Drewe to do on the computer, after he comes back with their guns?
(a) He has her type the lyrics of songs the killer had quoted previously.
(b) He has her type a long note from her, expressing her hurt and outrage at Harper.
(c) He has her type passages from the Bible.
(d) He has her type a long note from him, outlining everything he plans to do to him.
9. What does Harper say his role with EROS will be once the killer is caught?
(a) He wants to be responsible for policing the system so this does not happen again.
(b) He demands a partnership with the owner.
(c) He wants to be the head analyst.
(d) He wants no more dealings with EROS or its owner.
10. What do Harper and Miles turn to with the hope that someone can monitor police or FBI communications?
(a) The ham radio network.
(b) The telephone.
(c) The police scanner.
(d) None of these.
11. What does Harper call and tell Dr. Lenz after reviewing the killer's recording?
(a) Miles and Harper had drawn out the killer.
(b) He and Miles executed a plan similar to Dr. Lenz with a fake identity.
(c) Miles and Harper's plan to draw out the killer had been too successful.
(d) All of these.
12. What does the killer express a veiled apology for in his note to Dr. Lenz?
(a) The killer has killed Dr. Lenz.
(b) The killer has killed the FBI decoy.
(c) The killer has killed Dr. Lenz's wife.
(d) The killer has killed another woman and blames Dr. Lenz.
13. What does Bob Anderson ask Harper to tell his wife?
(a) That Erin and Drewe have gone shopping.
(b) That Erin and Drewe are dead.
(c) That he has not seen Bob, Erin, or Drewe since the weekend.
(d) That he has not seen Erin or Drewe.
14. What does Harper see as they approach his farmhouse?
(a) Patrick's car in the driveway.
(b) Emergency vehicle lights.
(c) Miles' car in the yard.
(d) Drewe's car in the road.
15. What reason does Harper give for them not being alerted to the fact that the killer was on the move?
(a) They were tracking the killer's movements and had detected nothing.
(b) All of these.
(c) The killer's messages had no typos.
(d) The killer was on the EROS system.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Drewe and Harper find outside their door when they run out of the farmhouse?
2. What does Harper find in the refrigerator after reading the note left for him?
3. What will Harper send to the killer after corresponding with him via email?
4. What does Drewe call and ask Harper to do while she is staying at her parents' house?
5. What does Harper do once he realizes he and Drewe are in danger?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)