|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miles call the killer?
(b) Dr. Strange.
2. Why does Harper tell Lenz that his father needed an annual loan?
(a) His father needed the loan to finance his crops.
(b) His father was a poor money manager and needed the money to pay the taxes.
(c) His father was a gambler and needed the money to pay off his debts.
(d) His father used the money to buy new equipment each year.
3. How does the reader get details about the murder from the killer?
(a) The killer's letters to the police.
(b) The killer's letters to his father.
(c) A look inside the killer's mind.
(d) The killer's conversations with his accomplices.
4. What does Harper say his role with EROS will be once the killer is caught?
(a) He demands a partnership with the owner.
(b) He wants no more dealings with EROS or its owner.
(c) He wants to be responsible for policing the system so this does not happen again.
(d) He wants to be the head analyst.
5. Who has an outstanding drug charge hanging over his head?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman murdered in Michigan?
2. What does Harper learn from the FBI?
3. How many days does Harper spend online as "Erin" before the killer contacts him?
4. Who does Harper find parked in the road just past his driveway?
5. How does the killer send the FBI messages?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)