|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 through 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drewe call and tell Harper about the FBI investigation?
(a) The attention is bad for her career.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) The FBI is calling friends and colleagues.
2. Who asks for full access to the EROS system?
(a) Harper Cole.
(b) Miles Turner.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The New Orleans police.
3. What is the name of the woman murdered in Michigan?
4. Who interrupts Harper and tells him that warning someone on EROS is a bad idea?
(a) Michael Mayeux.
(b) None of these.
(c) Miles Turner.
(d) Jan Krislov.
5. How does the woman in Michigan die?
(a) She falls down the stairs in an attempt to run from the killer.
(b) The killer stabs her.
(c) She has a heart attack after the killer tells her what he plans to do to her.
(d) She has a heart attack after the killer tells her who he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests the killer could be a doctor?
2. What is different about the woman who is missing in Michigan from the other women who have been targeted?
3. What do Miles and Harper plan to do after Harper's meeting with Dr. Lenz?
4. What is Harper's explanation of a "thread"?
5. How does Harper answer when Drewe asks if he and Erin are having an affair?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)