|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miles call the killer?
(d) Dr. Strange.
2. What story does Harper recall when thinking about the FBI catching the killer?
(a) Hunting with his cousin as a young boy.
(b) Hunting with his brother as a young boy.
(c) Playing detective as a young boy.
(d) Hunting with his father as a young boy.
3. What does Harper call and tell the police?
(a) There is a connection between his friend Miles and the deaths of six women.
(b) There is a connection between Karin Wheat's death and the deaths of six other women.
(c) He killed Karin Wheat and six other women.
(d) His wife knows who killed Karin Wheat and six other women.
4. What does the pineal gland do?
(a) It controls heart and pulmonary functions.
(b) It produces melatonin.
(c) It produces seratonin.
(d) It regulates brain activity.
5. What does Drewe want from their relationship that Harper does not?
(a) A divorce.
(d) Some time apart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman murdered in Michigan?
2. Who does Harper try to warn on EROS about the killings?
3. What letter does the killer consider using as "an addendum to my official findings"?
4. What note does Miles leave for Harper?
5. What city is Edward in when the story opens?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)