|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miles say the killer uses to send email messages?
(a) An anonymous server.
(b) All of these.
(c) An anonymous remailer.
(d) A fake email address.
2. What does Lenz tell Harper he needs to do in order for the police to stop harassing him?
(a) Help him create an online personality to trap Strobekker.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Convince him that he had nothing to do with the murders.
(d) Both of these.
3. How do the police react to Harper contacting them about the deaths?
(a) They arrest him immediately.
(b) They believe he is a suspect.
(c) They do not believe him.
(d) They are interested in him helping him catch the killer.
4. What does the owner of EROS do with the master list of clients?
(a) Turns the names over to the police.
(b) Permanently destroys the client files.
(c) Locks the master list in a timed safe.
(d) Turns the names over to the FBI.
5. What does Harper tell Lenz on the way to the FBI safe house?
(a) He tells him the truth about his relationship with Erin.
(b) He tells him the truth about his relationship with Miles.
(c) He tells him the truth about his relationship with the killer.
(d) He tells him the truth about his relationship with Eleanor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harper learn from the FBI?
2. Who is asleep in Dr. Lenz's waiting room when Harper arrives?
3. What does Harper call and tell the police?
4. What does Harper notice about the dead women's activities on EROS?
5. Who decides to restrict Harper's access to the accounts on EROS?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)