|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harper call and tell the police?
(a) There is a connection between his friend Miles and the deaths of six women.
(b) There is a connection between Karin Wheat's death and the deaths of six other women.
(c) His wife knows who killed Karin Wheat and six other women.
(d) He killed Karin Wheat and six other women.
2. What does Harper notice about the dead women's activities on EROS?
(a) They had dropped off the service.
(b) They had been very active on the service.
(c) Their payments had continued to come in.
(d) All of these.
3. How does the woman in Michigan die?
(a) She has a heart attack after the killer tells her who he is.
(b) The killer stabs her.
(c) She has a heart attack after the killer tells her what he plans to do to her.
(d) She falls down the stairs in an attempt to run from the killer.
4. What does Harper learn from the FBI?
(a) Karin Wheat's head was taken.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) The deaths have something to do with the pineal gland.
5. Who interrupts Harper and tells him that warning someone on EROS is a bad idea?
(a) None of these.
(b) Michael Mayeux.
(c) Jan Krislov.
(d) Miles Turner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harper hope the FBI will catch the killer?
2. Who is having marital problems?
3. Who tells Harper to "take care of my little girl"?
4. What is different about the woman who is missing in Michigan from the other women who have been targeted?
5. How much does EROS cost users per month?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)