|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the woman in Michigan die?
(a) She has a heart attack after the killer tells her what he plans to do to her.
(b) The killer stabs her.
(c) She has a heart attack after the killer tells her who he is.
(d) She falls down the stairs in an attempt to run from the killer.
2. Who are Panikkar and Bhagat?
(a) Aliases used on EROS.
(b) Two of the killer's accomplices.
(c) Two of the FBI agents investigating the homicides.
(d) Two of the people murdered.
3. Who was killed in Minneapolis almost a year prior to Harper's conversation with the FBI?
(a) The real Miles Turner.
(b) The real David Strobekker.
(c) The real Harper Cole.
(d) The real Karin Wheat.
4. Who tells Harper to "take care of my little girl"?
(a) Bob Anderson.
(b) Michael Mayeux.
(c) Miles Turner.
(d) Erin's husband, Patrick.
5. Who has an outstanding drug charge hanging over his head?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kali do to Panikkar?
2. How many levels of chat are there on EROS?
3. What is the problem with the trace on the killer?
4. What is the name of the woman murdered in Michigan?
5. What does Miles call the killer?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)