|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman murdered in Michigan?
2. What does the owner of EROS do with the master list of clients?
(a) Locks the master list in a timed safe.
(b) Turns the names over to the police.
(c) Turns the names over to the FBI.
(d) Permanently destroys the client files.
3. Who decides to restrict Harper's access to the accounts on EROS?
(a) Jan Krislov.
(b) Miles Turner.
(c) David Charles.
(d) Daniel Baxter.
4. What does Harper learn from the FBI?
(a) Karin Wheat's head was taken.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) The deaths have something to do with the pineal gland.
(d) Both of these.
5. Who tells Harper to "take care of my little girl"?
(a) Miles Turner.
(b) Bob Anderson.
(c) Michael Mayeux.
(d) Erin's husband, Patrick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harper ask about the pineal gland?
2. How does the reader get details about the murder from the killer?
3. Who was killed in Minneapolis almost a year prior to Harper's conversation with the FBI?
4. What do Miles and Harper plan to do after Harper's meeting with Dr. Lenz?
5. What is Edward Berkmann's profession?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)