|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 through 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miles is concerned about the fact that the killer knew where Dr. Lenz lived. How does he suspect the killer could have received that information?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) An FBI leak.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Computer hacking.
2. Who asks for full access to the EROS system?
(a) The New Orleans police.
(b) Harper Cole.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Miles Turner.
3. Where has the FBI tracked David Strobekker?
(b) New Orleans.
4. Why does Harper receive a call at 5:00 a.m. regarding EROS?
(a) The police want to question him about his EROS activity.
(b) A tech tells him that another blind-draft payment has bounced.
(c) He is told that there has been another murder.
(d) None of these.
5. What does Miles say the killer uses to send email messages?
(a) An anonymous server.
(b) All of these.
(c) A fake email address.
(d) An anonymous remailer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants Harper to pretend to be a woman in order to get close to the killer?
2. What does the killer express a veiled apology for in his note to Dr. Lenz?
3. What does the FBI have planned for when they arrive at David Strobekker's apartment?
4. What does the FBI hope they will find at David Strobekker's apartment?
5. What question does Dr. Lenz ask Harper about his wife?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)