|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 through 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Miles enter Harper's house?
(a) Through the root cellar.
(b) Through a basement window.
(c) Through the back door.
(d) Through an old bomb shelter connected to Harper's house by a tunnel.
2. What does the FBI find when they push into David Strobekker's apartment?
(a) The killer's hostage.
(b) All of these.
(c) A computer hard drive.
(d) The killer.
3. What conversation does Harper come across on EROS that allows him to immediately recognize the killer?
(a) A conversation between Jenny and Maxwell.
(b) A conversation between Lilith and Titan.
(c) A conversation between Susan and Derek.
(d) A conversation between Lilith and Maxwell.
4. What is the nickname for the Mobile Digital Command Post?
(a) Comm Post.
(b) Dig Comm.
(c) Dr. Cop.
(d) Dr. Command.
5. What letter does the killer consider using as "an addendum to my official findings"?
(a) The letter describing the death of Jenny in Virginia Beach.
(b) The letter describing the death of Drewe Cole.
(c) The letter describing the death of Karin Wheat.
(d) The letter describing the death of Rosalind Michigan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miles tell Harper when Harper is heading out to catch a plane?
2. Who tells Harper to "take care of my little girl"?
3. What does the owner of EROS do with the master list of clients?
4. Why does Harper believe the killer has access to EROS user names and passwords?
5. What does Kali do to Panikkar?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)