Prologue, Chapters 1 through 5
1. What is Edward Berkmann's profession?
(b) General practitioner.
2. Where is Edward when the story opens?
(a) In a taxi cab.
(b) In a van.
(c) On a train.
(d) In a rental car.
3. What city is Edward in when the story opens?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
4. What is Harper Cole's profession?
(a) He is the creator of EROS.
(b) He is a police officer.
(c) He is an accountant and trade stocks.
(d) He is a systems operator for EROS and trades stocks.
5. Where does Harper live with his wife?
(a) Rain, Mississippi.
(b) New Orleans, Louisiana.
(c) Boca Raton, Florida.
(d) Atlanta, Georgia.
6. What does Harper call and tell the police?
(a) There is a connection between Karin Wheat's death and the deaths of six other women.
(b) His wife knows who killed Karin Wheat and six other women.
(c) There is a connection between his friend Miles and the deaths of six women.
(d) He killed Karin Wheat and six other women.
This section contains 5,780 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)