|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ysabell ask Mort about when they first enter the room of the lifetimers?
(a) If he is feeling quiet well.
(b) How long he has been bald.
(c) If he has been on a diet.
(d) What color his eyes were.
2. What does Mort say when Albert explains that there was an agreement and a pact?
(a) He is breaking the deal.
(b) It was not an agreement with Mort.
(c) Their is a price everyone must pay.
(d) Mort doesn't care.
3. What does Death answer when he is asked if he is a friend of the Patrician?
(a) The Patrician puts business his way.
(b) No. He doesn't have friends.
(c) They are soon to be very well acquainted.
(d) He knows almost everyone eventually.
4. What does Cutwell say about the dome that reality has created?
(a) Mort will die if he stays there.
(b) In it's last moments it will kill everyone inside.
(c) It will be interesting to watch but not from the inside.
(d) It is a magic backlash.
5. How much time does Albert say he has left if he returns to the world?
(a) A month.
(b) Ninety-one days.
(c) Two years.
6. What answer does Terpsic receive when he asks why he was saved?
(a) Why not?
(b) It wasn't his time.
(c) For later.
(d) It was duty.
7. What does Death reply when Wa asks if it is too late to say he was sorry?
(a) Not yet, but you will be.
(b) Such things do not concern me.
(d) You're about to be much more sorry.
8. Why does Ysabell tell Death that she chose to help Mort?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She was dying for an adventure.
(c) She has been a prisoner too long.
(d) It seemed like the thing to do.
9. What does Death tell Mort that he must do?
(a) Take good care of Ysabell.
(b) Unite the kingdoms.
(c) Make sure that Keli and Cutwell get married.
(d) Make up for the elephant fiasco.
10. What is Cutwell supposed to produce for Keli's coronation?
(a) A talking dragon.
(c) A magical drink for the queen.
(d) Spirits of the long departed.
11. What does Ysabell do to stop Albert from pushing her and Mort from the ladder?
(a) Uses a magic spell her father taught her.
(b) Falls on him.
(c) Drops a book on him.
(d) Tips the book shelf over.
12. What does Mort do without realizing while talking with himself?
(a) Ride through the palace gates.
(b) Become transparent.
(c) Kill one of the guards.
(d) Go through the walls at the Princess's home.
13. What references does Mort find that let him know that this is in fact Albert's life history?
(a) A meeting between Death and Albert.
(b) Comments on the eggs Albert makes.
(c) A beard hair.
(d) References to fried bread.
14. What does Death tell the bartender?
(a) Everyone hates him and he never gets invited to parties.
(b) He always hated his brother.
(c) He was made fun of in high school.
(d) He has been so lonely for soo long.
15. Where does Albert appear when he transports to Discworld?
(a) Sto Lat.
(b) The Unseen University.
(c) Harga's House of Ribs.
(d) Cutwell's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Death say he thinks he can be friends with?
2. What does Albert offer Mort when he begins explaining about the nodes?
3. What does Cutwell say that the road to enlightenment is like?
4. What does Albert decide while using magic and telling the magicians that they need to wield their power?
5. What present does Death give Mort that is more of a personal nature?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)