|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cutwell do as Mort tells them all to be quiet?
(a) Shoots Mort in the back.
(b) Starts making notes about Death's apprentice.
(c) Goes up and pokes Keli with a spear.
(d) Breaks the arrow into two pieces.
2. How old does Cutwell say he is when the princess calls him old?
(a) Not that old.
(b) A very young fifty-two.
3. What does Death tell the angry woman that enters the employment agency in order to get her to leave?
(a) That he will ahve the searing winds of infinity scorch her worthless carcass.
(b) May all the demons of hell rend your living spirit.
(c) That he will give her money to leave.
(d) Begone, you black and midnight hag.
4. What does the emperor say he wants the guards to do when the Vizier says that he is too full to eat the last bite of his food?
(a) Get the Visier's wife to have her eat the bite.
(b) Cut the piece into smaller sections.
(c) Cut off the Visier's head.
(d) Open the Visier's stomach to see if it is true.
5. What does Cutwell say about the author of the magic book that he and Mort are looking at?
(a) He was the first wizard.
(b) He was half god.
(c) His hat was magical.
(d) It is the person that founded the Unseen University.
6. How does Death say that he was able to fix it so that all of them were allowed to stay in reality?
(a) He had a talk with the gods.
(b) He rewrote reality.
(c) He went to the Unseen University and called a meeting.
(d) He called in a favor.
7. What does Cutwell do when the elephant starts to rampage?
(a) Hides behind the priest.
(b) Throws himself on the princess.
(c) Runs for cover.
(d) Grabs a spear.
8. What animal does Cutwell choose for the sacrificial animal for the princess' coronation?
(a) A fat goat.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A partially dead chicken.
(d) A snail.
9. What does Cutwell say about gods?
(a) That they are ficitonal.
(b) They can only exist in one reality.
(c) They are only as powerful as the people that serve them.
(d) If people stop believing in them they die.
10. How many people does Death say that Wa has had murdered?
(c) Death lost count after forty.
11. What does Keli say about the arrow that Cutwell shot at Mort?
(a) It just disappered.
(b) It went right through where Mort's heart should have been.
(c) It went around Mort.
(d) It seemed to become invisible while traveling through Mort.
12. What does Death answer when he is asked if he is a friend of the Patrician?
(a) No. He doesn't have friends.
(b) The Patrician puts business his way.
(c) They are soon to be very well acquainted.
(d) He knows almost everyone eventually.
13. What does Mort make Curtwell since they are in their own reality?
(a) A king.
(b) A duke.
(c) A grand vizier.
(d) A priest.
14. What does Mort say when Albert explains that there was an agreement and a pact?
(a) Mort doesn't care.
(b) Their is a price everyone must pay.
(c) He is breaking the deal.
(d) It was not an agreement with Mort.
15. What does the doorknocker on Cutwell's home tell Mort that makes him angry?
(a) It says that Princess Keli has died.
(b) It tells Mort to piss off.
(c) It refers to Princess Keli as Cutwell's girlfriend.
(d) It tells Mort that Mort has to serve him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What present does Death give Mort that is more of a personal nature?
2. What is the reason that Mort can walk through walls and drink harsh drinks with little or no effect on himself?
3. What does Albert retrieve from the trunk under his bed after Mort and Ysabell have gone?
4. What does Mort offer to do?
5. What does Cutwell say about the dome that reality has created?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)