|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ysabell explain about the way the first of Albert's volumes was written?
(a) It is in a different language.
(b) They are written in Old.
(c) It is in runes and scribes.
(d) They use only symbols.
2. What does Mort say when Ysabell asks if a plan has presented itself to Mort?
(a) Yes, but he is unsure of it.
(b) Sort of.
(c) Not yet.
(d) That she asks too many questions.
3. What does Albert see in Mort's eyes that frightens him that is different from Death's eyes?
(a) Vengeance, cruelty and distaste.
(b) Hatred, love and disappointment.
(d) A changing that could not be described.
4. What are the impressive words that Curtwell says while crowning Keli queen?
(a) A spell to get rid of fleas.
(b) A spell to fix club foot.
(c) A spell that has to do with irritable bowel syndrome.
(d) A spell to cure constipation.
5. How much time does Albert say he has left if he returns to the world?
(b) Ninety-one days.
(c) Two years.
(d) A month.
6. What is one thing Princess Keli has learned as a princess?
(a) To sound certain regardless of what you actually know.
(b) That ceremonial robes are often the most uncomfortable.
(c) To always remain in control when confronted with failure.
(d) To always be older than anyone of inferior rank.
7. What does Death tell Mort that he must do?
(a) Make sure that Keli and Cutwell get married.
(b) Unite the kingdoms.
(c) Make up for the elephant fiasco.
(d) Take good care of Ysabell.
8. What does Ysabell tell Mort and Albert?
(a) That Binky knows how.
(b) That she knows who can do the nodes.
(c) That she can do the nodes.
(d) That there is a trick and the key is in Death's eyes.
9. What does Cutwell say will be happening when the dome reaches them?
(a) A royal feast to celebrate Cutwell's position.
(b) The princess' coronation.
(c) The princess' wedding.
(d) The princess' birthday party.
10. What does Cutwell say will happen when the dome covers the last of the palace?
(a) The Disc will split into two sections.
(b) It will be as if the princess were never saved.
(c) There will be a shifting of everything on the Disc.
(d) The princess will suddenly die.
11. What does Albert retrieve from the trunk under his bed after Mort and Ysabell have gone?
(a) The copy of his agreement with Death.
(b) His old spell books.
(c) His hour glass.
(d) His wizarding robe.
12. What answer does Terpsic receive when he asks why he was saved?
(a) It was duty.
(b) For later.
(c) Why not?
(d) It wasn't his time.
13. What does Ysabell ask Mort about when they first enter the room of the lifetimers?
(a) What color his eyes were.
(b) If he is feeling quiet well.
(c) How long he has been bald.
(d) If he has been on a diet.
14. What does Death say will happen to the people that are involved in what Mort has done?
(a) They will go to the dungeon dimension.
(b) They will wander the world cursed forever.
(c) They will have to die for what they have seen.
(d) They will be doomed to oblivion.
15. What happens when Keli puts the crossbow down on the table?
(a) It shoots one of the guards.
(b) It goes off and flies through Mort.
(c) It shoots Cutwell.
(d) It falls to the floor and zings around the room several times before hitting the royal dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mort see a picture of in Cutwell's magic book?
2. What does Mort tell Ysabell that they are looking for?
3. What does Cutwell explain when Keli refuses to leave with Mort on his horse?
4. What had Cutwell been using as a bookmark in his book?
5. What do Wa's boys explain happened to the last wizard that tried to get rich on their game?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)