|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Death say will happen to the people that are involved in what Mort has done?
(a) They will go to the dungeon dimension.
(b) They will wander the world cursed forever.
(c) They will be doomed to oblivion.
(d) They will have to die for what they have seen.
2. What does Ysabell do to stop Albert from pushing her and Mort from the ladder?
(a) Tips the book shelf over.
(b) Uses a magic spell her father taught her.
(c) Drops a book on him.
(d) Falls on him.
3. What does Albert say about his interior beneath the crusty exterior?
(a) It's the crusty exterior holding in the sludgy interior.
(b) It's full of greasy eggs and fried bread.
(c) It's pretty crusty too.
(d) It's hollow.
4. What does Cutwell explain happened to the author of the book?
(a) No one is certain.
(b) He communed with Death and one day just wasn't there any longer.
(c) He drowned fifty years ago.
(d) He disappeared two thousand years ago.
5. How does Harga's House of Ribs let their customers know what is available to eat?
(a) By looking Harga's vest.
(b) A gnome that cries out the specials.
(c) Several small menues stolen from other restaurants.
(d) A board with greasy finger prints.
6. What does Death tell the bartender?
(a) He always hated his brother.
(b) He was made fun of in high school.
(c) Everyone hates him and he never gets invited to parties.
(d) He has been so lonely for soo long.
7. What does Terpsic hate doing?
(b) Cooking the fish.
(c) Catching a fish.
(d) Cleaning the fish.
8. What feeling does Death get when he fails at walking through a wall?
9. What does Ysabell tell Mort when he says he has finished his apprenticeship?
(a) That this isn't the future she envisioned.
(b) He can be fired.
(c) She loves him.
(d) You're whatever you think you are.
10. What does Mort answer when Ysabell says that Mort isn't Death?
(a) Death is only a perspective.
(b) Death is as Death does.
(c) That is all changing.
(d) Death is whoever does Death's job.
11. What does Cutwell say about gods?
(a) They are only as powerful as the people that serve them.
(b) That they are ficitonal.
(c) They can only exist in one reality.
(d) If people stop believing in them they die.
12. What does Death tell Mort he prefers to goodbye?
(a) Au revoir.
(b) See you around.
(c) A hug.
(d) Till next time.
13. What does Cutwell say will happen when the dome covers the last of the palace?
(a) It will be as if the princess were never saved.
(b) The Disc will split into two sections.
(c) The princess will suddenly die.
(d) There will be a shifting of everything on the Disc.
14. How does Death say that he was able to fix it so that all of them were allowed to stay in reality?
(a) He went to the Unseen University and called a meeting.
(b) He called in a favor.
(c) He had a talk with the gods.
(d) He rewrote reality.
15. What does Ysabell ask Mort about when they first enter the room of the lifetimers?
(a) If he is feeling quiet well.
(b) What color his eyes were.
(c) If he has been on a diet.
(d) How long he has been bald.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Cutwell choose for the sacrificial animal for the princess' coronation?
2. What does Ysabell tell Mort and Albert?
3. What does Cutwell say about the dome that reality has created?
4. What does Cutwell say when Mort arrives inside what remains of the reality with Princess Keli alive?
5. What does Death tell the angry woman that enters the employment agency in order to get her to leave?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)