|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ysabell ask Mort about when they first enter the room of the lifetimers?
(a) If he has been on a diet.
(b) If he is feeling quiet well.
(c) What color his eyes were.
(d) How long he has been bald.
2. What does Ysabell tell Keli when Keli says there must be something they can do to help Mort in the battle?
(a) Mort will lose either way.
(b) Death would kill them.
(c) It is a violation of the rules.
(d) It won't matter.
3. What does Mort say when Albert explains that there was an agreement and a pact?
(a) Their is a price everyone must pay.
(b) It was not an agreement with Mort.
(c) He is breaking the deal.
(d) Mort doesn't care.
4. Why does Albert explain he doesn't want to die?
(a) He has enemies waiting for him on the other side.
(b) He is afraid of the pain.
(c) He isn't sure he could handle dying.
(d) He believes he won't go to heaven.
5. What does Ysabell tell Mort when he says he has finished his apprenticeship?
(a) That this isn't the future she envisioned.
(b) She loves him.
(c) You're whatever you think you are.
(d) He can be fired.
6. Who does Mort see a picture of in Cutwell's magic book?
(d) Princess Keli.
7. What do the torches of Sto Lat illuminate?
(a) Pictures of Princess Keli.
(b) An announcement of a royal ball.
(c) A statement of Keli's good health.
(d) Royal proclamations of Keli's long rule.
8. What had Cutwell been using as a bookmark in his book?
(a) A piece of bacon.
(b) A magic ribbon.
(c) A slice of cheese.
(d) An old chicken bone.
9. What does Cutwell say about gods?
(a) If people stop believing in them they die.
(b) That they are ficitonal.
(c) They are only as powerful as the people that serve them.
(d) They can only exist in one reality.
10. What job does Death find employment as?
(a) A fry cook.
(b) A butcher.
(c) A gardener.
(d) An executioner.
11. What does Albert retrieve from the trunk under his bed after Mort and Ysabell have gone?
(a) The copy of his agreement with Death.
(b) His hour glass.
(c) His old spell books.
(d) His wizarding robe.
12. What does Terpsic hate doing?
(a) Cleaning the fish.
(b) Catching a fish.
(c) Cooking the fish.
13. Where does Albert appear when he transports to Discworld?
(a) Harga's House of Ribs.
(b) Cutwell's room.
(c) The Unseen University.
(d) Sto Lat.
14. What cheers up Terpsic when he is plunged beneath the waters and believes he is about to die?
(a) To know that this will be a great fishing story.
(b) To know that he will go see his passed family members.
(c) That he died while fishing.
(d) To think that his wife will be a widow.
15. What does Death answer when he is asked if he is a friend of the Patrician?
(a) The Patrician puts business his way.
(b) No. He doesn't have friends.
(c) He knows almost everyone eventually.
(d) They are soon to be very well acquainted.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people does Death say that Wa has had murdered?
2. What does Mort make Curtwell since they are in their own reality?
3. What does Death explain is one of his particular skills while applying for another job?
4. What is the reason that Mort can walk through walls and drink harsh drinks with little or no effect on himself?
5. What does Albert say about his interior beneath the crusty exterior?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)