|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mort see a picture of in Cutwell's magic book?
(c) Princess Keli.
2. What does Cutwell say that the road to enlightenment is like?
(a) Half a mile of broken glass.
(c) Having your fingernails pulled out and then used to scratch a chalk board.
(d) A face full of bad fireworks.
3. What feeling does Death get when he fails at walking through a wall?
4. What does Cutwell say about gods?
(a) That they are ficitonal.
(b) They are only as powerful as the people that serve them.
(c) If people stop believing in them they die.
(d) They can only exist in one reality.
5. What does Cutwell say is the only thing people remember about Queen Ezeriel?
(a) She died like a boob.
(b) She smelled like yogurt and was bitten in the butt.
(c) She had far too many lovers.
(d) She was clumsy.
6. What animal does Cutwell choose for the sacrificial animal for the princess' coronation?
(a) A partially dead chicken.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A snail.
(d) A fat goat.
7. What does Cutwell say about the dome that reality has created?
(a) It will be interesting to watch but not from the inside.
(b) Mort will die if he stays there.
(c) In it's last moments it will kill everyone inside.
(d) It is a magic backlash.
8. Who hides Albert's staff?
(b) The head of the Unseen University.
(c) The Librarian.
(d) The tavern landlord.
9. How does Death say that he was able to fix it so that all of them were allowed to stay in reality?
(a) He rewrote reality.
(b) He called in a favor.
(c) He had a talk with the gods.
(d) He went to the Unseen University and called a meeting.
10. What does Keli say about the arrow that Cutwell shot at Mort?
(a) It went right through where Mort's heart should have been.
(b) It seemed to become invisible while traveling through Mort.
(c) It just disappered.
(d) It went around Mort.
11. What answer does Terpsic receive when he asks why he was saved?
(a) For later.
(b) It was duty.
(c) Why not?
(d) It wasn't his time.
12. What does Cutwell say will be happening when the dome reaches them?
(a) The princess' wedding.
(b) The princess' birthday party.
(c) The princess' coronation.
(d) A royal feast to celebrate Cutwell's position.
13. How many people does Death say that Wa has had murdered?
(d) Death lost count after forty.
14. What does Ysabell explain about the way the first of Albert's volumes was written?
(a) They use only symbols.
(b) It is in runes and scribes.
(c) They are written in Old.
(d) It is in a different language.
15. What does Ysabell tell Mort when he says he has finished his apprenticeship?
(a) That this isn't the future she envisioned.
(b) You're whatever you think you are.
(c) He can be fired.
(d) She loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Terpsic Mims?
2. When Mort begins thinking about the fact that Death doesn't have a reason to be late what does Mort realize about Death?
3. What does Mort answer when Ysabell says that Mort isn't Death?
4. What does Mort say when Ysabell asks if a plan has presented itself to Mort?
5. What does Mort do without realizing while talking with himself?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)