|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Death explain is one of his particular skills while applying for another job?
(a) Expertise with agricultural implements.
(b) Ability to manipulate a person's perception of reality.
(c) Able to seperate the physical from the spiritual.
(d) Can fly through realms on his horse Binky.
2. Who does Mort see a picture of in Cutwell's magic book?
(d) Princess Keli.
3. How old does Cutwell say he is when the princess calls him old?
(b) A very young fifty-two.
(d) Not that old.
4. When Mort begins thinking about the fact that Death doesn't have a reason to be late what does Mort realize about Death?
(a) Death must be in real trouble.
(b) Death knows that he is becoming Death himself.
(c) Death must be the loneliest creature in the universe.
(d) Death is ready to have the world end.
5. What answer does Terpsic receive when he asks why he was saved?
(a) It wasn't his time.
(b) For later.
(c) It was duty.
(d) Why not?
6. What does Death reply when Wa asks if it is too late to say he was sorry?
(b) You're about to be much more sorry.
(c) Not yet, but you will be.
(d) Such things do not concern me.
7. What does Death give Mort as a wedding present?
(a) A bag of never ending gold.
(b) The understanding of the universe.
(c) A pearl of reality.
8. What does Mort decide to do before the dome closes?
(a) Take them to Death's realm.
(b) Kill Keli.
(c) Go find Death.
(d) Go find the other Cutwell.
9. What does Keli say about the arrow that Cutwell shot at Mort?
(a) It went around Mort.
(b) It just disappered.
(c) It seemed to become invisible while traveling through Mort.
(d) It went right through where Mort's heart should have been.
10. What does Albert retrieve from the trunk under his bed after Mort and Ysabell have gone?
(a) His old spell books.
(b) The copy of his agreement with Death.
(c) His hour glass.
(d) His wizarding robe.
11. What does Mort tell Ysabell that they are looking for?
(a) The reality of Keli's new life.
(b) Albert's hidden spells.
(c) Albert's life history.
(d) What Albert will do ten years from now.
12. What does Mort make Curtwell since they are in their own reality?
(a) A grand vizier.
(b) A priest.
(c) A duke.
(d) A king.
13. What does Albert decide while using magic and telling the magicians that they need to wield their power?
(a) Albert decides he should stay and help the poor wizards.
(b) Albert decides that magicians are a waste of time.
(c) Albert decides that he has missed the power and he is going to stay here.
(d) Albert decides to go back to Death's realm immediately.
14. What does Death tell Mort that he must do?
(a) Take good care of Ysabell.
(b) Make sure that Keli and Cutwell get married.
(c) Make up for the elephant fiasco.
(d) Unite the kingdoms.
15. What does Death tell the angry woman that enters the employment agency in order to get her to leave?
(a) That he will ahve the searing winds of infinity scorch her worthless carcass.
(b) May all the demons of hell rend your living spirit.
(c) That he will give her money to leave.
(d) Begone, you black and midnight hag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mort do without realizing while talking with himself?
2. Why does Albert explain he doesn't want to die?
3. What does Mort reply when the guard asks if Mort is friend or foe?
4. What does Ysabell tell Mort when he says he has finished his apprenticeship?
5. How does Death say that he was able to fix it so that all of them were allowed to stay in reality?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)