|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What answer does Terpsic receive when he asks why he was saved?
(a) It wasn't his time.
(b) For later.
(c) It was duty.
(d) Why not?
2. What does Death explain is one of his particular skills while applying for another job?
(a) Expertise with agricultural implements.
(b) Able to seperate the physical from the spiritual.
(c) Can fly through realms on his horse Binky.
(d) Ability to manipulate a person's perception of reality.
3. What does Cutwell say when Mort arrives inside what remains of the reality with Princess Keli alive?
(a) That he doesn't have his hat.
(b) That it is too late to stop it.
(c) That the reality is too small for him to do any magic.
(d) That reality has won.
4. Who hides Albert's staff?
(a) The head of the Unseen University.
(c) The tavern landlord.
(d) The Librarian.
5. What present does Death give Mort that is more of a personal nature?
(a) A robe just like Death's.
(b) Albert's fried bread recipe.
(c) A scythe.
(d) Mort's book.
6. What does Ysabell tell Mort and Albert?
(a) That there is a trick and the key is in Death's eyes.
(b) That she can do the nodes.
(c) That she knows who can do the nodes.
(d) That Binky knows how.
7. What does Albert tell Mort about the fact that Mort is becoming more like Death?
(a) Mort cannot do what Death has done.
(b) Death has tricked Mort.
(c) Mort can't control it forever.
(d) Mort will have to be the one to kill Death.
8. Why does Albert explain he doesn't want to die?
(a) He isn't sure he could handle dying.
(b) He believes he won't go to heaven.
(c) He has enemies waiting for him on the other side.
(d) He is afraid of the pain.
9. How much time does Albert say he has left if he returns to the world?
(a) A month.
(b) Two years.
(c) Ninety-one days.
10. What feeling does Death get when he fails at walking through a wall?
11. What does Death say will happen to the people that are involved in what Mort has done?
(a) They will have to die for what they have seen.
(b) They will wander the world cursed forever.
(c) They will go to the dungeon dimension.
(d) They will be doomed to oblivion.
12. What does Albert see in Mort's eyes that frightens him that is different from Death's eyes?
(a) Vengeance, cruelty and distaste.
(b) A changing that could not be described.
(c) Hatred, love and disappointment.
13. What does Cutwell say will happen when the dome covers the last of the palace?
(a) It will be as if the princess were never saved.
(b) The Disc will split into two sections.
(c) There will be a shifting of everything on the Disc.
(d) The princess will suddenly die.
14. What does Cutwell do as Mort tells them all to be quiet?
(a) Breaks the arrow into two pieces.
(b) Shoots Mort in the back.
(c) Goes up and pokes Keli with a spear.
(d) Starts making notes about Death's apprentice.
15. What does Mort tell Ysabell about the statues that are in the king's chambers?
(a) They were servants.
(b) They are so the king will feel loved.
(c) They are supposed to protect the king.
(d) They represent the king's court.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Death say that he was able to fix it so that all of them were allowed to stay in reality?
2. What does Cutwell say will be happening when the dome reaches them?
3. What does Mort make Curtwell since they are in their own reality?
4. What does Death tell Mort he prefers to goodbye?
5. What does Mort answer when Ysabell says that Mort isn't Death?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)