|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mort say when Albert explains that there was an agreement and a pact?
(a) Their is a price everyone must pay.
(b) Mort doesn't care.
(c) He is breaking the deal.
(d) It was not an agreement with Mort.
2. What does Death tell Mort that he must do?
(a) Make sure that Keli and Cutwell get married.
(b) Take good care of Ysabell.
(c) Unite the kingdoms.
(d) Make up for the elephant fiasco.
3. What does Albert make himself a hat out of?
(a) Death's spare robe.
(b) His kitchen apron.
(c) Mort's carpet.
(d) Ysabel's night gown.
4. What does Cutwell say about the author of the magic book that he and Mort are looking at?
(a) It is the person that founded the Unseen University.
(b) He was half god.
(c) He was the first wizard.
(d) His hat was magical.
5. What does Albert tell Mort about the fact that Mort is becoming more like Death?
(a) Death has tricked Mort.
(b) Mort will have to be the one to kill Death.
(c) Mort can't control it forever.
(d) Mort cannot do what Death has done.
6. How many people does Death say that Wa has had murdered?
(d) Death lost count after forty.
7. What does Cutwell say is the funny things about eyebrows?
(a) They often get unruly when allowed to their own devices.
(b) They seem to hold a person's hair in place.
(c) You never notice them until they are gone.
(d) It's hard to take a person seriously who doesn't have any.
8. What does Albert do to the statue of himself?
(a) Writes his name on it.
(b) Changes the nose on it.
(c) Pees on it.
(d) Destroys it.
9. What does Mort tell Ysabell about the statues that are in the king's chambers?
(a) They are supposed to protect the king.
(b) They represent the king's court.
(c) They are so the king will feel loved.
(d) They were servants.
10. What is Terpsic Mims?
(a) An angler.
(b) A dropout.
(c) A Listener.
(d) A wizard.
11. What does Death say will happen to the people that are involved in what Mort has done?
(a) They will go to the dungeon dimension.
(b) They will be doomed to oblivion.
(c) They will have to die for what they have seen.
(d) They will wander the world cursed forever.
12. What does Mort say when Ysabell asks if a plan has presented itself to Mort?
(a) Sort of.
(b) Yes, but he is unsure of it.
(c) That she asks too many questions.
(d) Not yet.
13. How does Harga's House of Ribs let their customers know what is available to eat?
(a) A gnome that cries out the specials.
(b) By looking Harga's vest.
(c) A board with greasy finger prints.
(d) Several small menues stolen from other restaurants.
14. Who does Death say he thinks he can be friends with?
(c) The bartender.
(d) The green bottle.
15. What do Wa's boys explain happened to the last wizard that tried to get rich on their game?
(a) The neighbors ate magical meat pies.
(b) They sent him for a long swim with hungry sharks.
(c) They gave him a strong talking to and left him in several different places.
(d) The pigs were well fed and flew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ysabell tell Death that she chose to help Mort?
2. What does Ysabell tell Mort and Albert?
3. What does Ysabell ask Mort about when they first enter the room of the lifetimers?
4. What are the impressive words that Curtwell says while crowning Keli queen?
5. What does Albert decide while using magic and telling the magicians that they need to wield their power?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)