|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Albert tell Mort about the fact that Mort is becoming more like Death?
(a) Death has tricked Mort.
(b) Mort will have to be the one to kill Death.
(c) Mort cannot do what Death has done.
(d) Mort can't control it forever.
2. What does Cutwell say is the funny things about eyebrows?
(a) You never notice them until they are gone.
(b) They seem to hold a person's hair in place.
(c) They often get unruly when allowed to their own devices.
(d) It's hard to take a person seriously who doesn't have any.
3. What does Cutwell say will happen when the dome covers the last of the palace?
(a) The princess will suddenly die.
(b) There will be a shifting of everything on the Disc.
(c) It will be as if the princess were never saved.
(d) The Disc will split into two sections.
4. What does Ysabell do to stop Albert from pushing her and Mort from the ladder?
(a) Drops a book on him.
(b) Uses a magic spell her father taught her.
(c) Tips the book shelf over.
(d) Falls on him.
5. What does Cutwell explain when Keli refuses to leave with Mort on his horse?
(a) That she has responsibilities.
(b) That she cannot imagine life beyond these walls.
(c) That she would rather be a dead queen than a live commoner.
(d) That she is afraid.
6. What does Terpsic hate doing?
(b) Cooking the fish.
(c) Cleaning the fish.
(d) Catching a fish.
7. What does Cutwell do when the elephant starts to rampage?
(a) Grabs a spear.
(b) Hides behind the priest.
(c) Throws himself on the princess.
(d) Runs for cover.
8. What does Keli tell Cutwell about her dress?
(a) It is a family heirloom.
(b) It was made just for her coronation.
(c) It has a magical lining to protect her.
(d) It conceles her crossbow very well.
9. What does Ysabell ask Mort about when they first enter the room of the lifetimers?
(a) How long he has been bald.
(b) What color his eyes were.
(c) If he is feeling quiet well.
(d) If he has been on a diet.
10. What does Death say will happen to the people that are involved in what Mort has done?
(a) They will wander the world cursed forever.
(b) They will have to die for what they have seen.
(c) They will be doomed to oblivion.
(d) They will go to the dungeon dimension.
11. How much time does Albert say he has left if he returns to the world?
(a) Ninety-one days.
(b) A month.
(c) Two years.
12. What does Death tell the bartender?
(a) He was made fun of in high school.
(b) Everyone hates him and he never gets invited to parties.
(c) He always hated his brother.
(d) He has been so lonely for soo long.
13. What does Ysabell tell Mort when she wakes him up?
(a) Binky has disappeared.
(b) Death's realm is beginning to disolve.
(c) Death has not returned.
(d) Death has come to say he is quiting.
14. What does Mort do without realizing while talking with himself?
(a) Become transparent.
(b) Kill one of the guards.
(c) Ride through the palace gates.
(d) Go through the walls at the Princess's home.
15. What does the Duke say will happen to Cutwell?
(b) Nothing. He is of no concern.
(c) His hands to be chopped off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Death say he thinks he can be friends with?
2. Why does Albert explain he doesn't want to die?
3. What reason does Mort give Albert to help them?
4. What references does Mort find that let him know that this is in fact Albert's life history?
5. What does Ysabell explain when Death walks out into the hall?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)