|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 197-243.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Albert say about his interior beneath the crusty exterior?
(a) It's hollow.
(b) It's the crusty exterior holding in the sludgy interior.
(c) It's full of greasy eggs and fried bread.
(d) It's pretty crusty too.
2. What does Ysabell ask Mort about when they first enter the room of the lifetimers?
(a) What color his eyes were.
(b) How long he has been bald.
(c) If he is feeling quiet well.
(d) If he has been on a diet.
3. What does Cutwell explain after looking at Keli's palm?
(a) He has never seen anything like this before.
(b) She is dead.
(c) Her life has traveled to another parallel universe.
(d) She has changed the future.
4. How are men that are reannual growers described?
(a) Serious men who closely examine the calendar.
(b) Loving men who talk to the plants.
(d) Strong men that consult the stars.
5. What does Cutwell explain when Keli refuses to leave with Mort on his horse?
(a) That she cannot imagine life beyond these walls.
(b) That she would rather be a dead queen than a live commoner.
(c) That she is afraid.
(d) That she has responsibilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT said about cabbages?
2. Who does Goodie leave directions with regarding her personal belongings?
3. What does Death answer when he is asked if he is a friend of the Patrician?
4. What does Death reply when Wa asks if it is too late to say he was sorry?
5. What does Lezek say when Mort says he will be sure to write?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)