|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 197-243.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the 103-year-old woman comment on when Mort arrives to take her?
(a) How much weight he has gained.
(b) How pale Mort is.
(c) What a polite young man he is.
(d) How very nice it is to be done with her old body.
2. What does Mort say when Albert explains that there was an agreement and a pact?
(a) Their is a price everyone must pay.
(b) He is breaking the deal.
(c) It was not an agreement with Mort.
(d) Mort doesn't care.
3. Who is the second person that Mort is sent to see to on his own?
(a) A little orphan girl.
(b) A monkey trainer.
(c) The high priest.
(d) The 88th abbot.
4. What does Cutwell say about the author of the magic book that he and Mort are looking at?
(a) He was the first wizard.
(b) He was half god.
(c) His hat was magical.
(d) It is the person that founded the Unseen University.
5. What does Cutwell say about gods?
(a) That they are ficitonal.
(b) They can only exist in one reality.
(c) They are only as powerful as the people that serve them.
(d) If people stop believing in them they die.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harga's House of Ribs let their customers know what is available to eat?
2. What does Keli ask the maid the location of?
3. What does Ysabell explain when Death walks out into the hall?
4. What does Ysabell tell Mort and Albert?
5. What animal does Cutwell choose for the sacrificial animal for the princess' coronation?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)