|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 158-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cutwell answer when Mort asks if it is possible to walk through walls without using magic?
(a) Of course not, don't be daft.
(b) Anything is possible if you believe in it.
(c) He has never tried.
(d) Pick thin walls.
2. What does Cutwell say about the dome that reality has created?
(a) It is a magic backlash.
(b) Mort will die if he stays there.
(c) It will be interesting to watch but not from the inside.
(d) In it's last moments it will kill everyone inside.
3. What does the emperor say he wants the guards to do when the Vizier says that he is too full to eat the last bite of his food?
(a) Open the Visier's stomach to see if it is true.
(b) Cut off the Visier's head.
(c) Get the Visier's wife to have her eat the bite.
(d) Cut the piece into smaller sections.
4. What does Death tell the angry woman that enters the employment agency in order to get her to leave?
(a) That he will give her money to leave.
(b) That he will ahve the searing winds of infinity scorch her worthless carcass.
(c) Begone, you black and midnight hag.
(d) May all the demons of hell rend your living spirit.
5. What sensation does Mort feel when he first walks through the iridescent wall?
(a) It makes his soul wince.
(b) It creates a burning sensation against the skin.
(c) It makes his head hurt.
(d) It tingles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cutwell say will happen when the dome covers the last of the palace?
2. What does Lezek speculate might be one thing that people look at when choosing an apprentice?
3. What do the men in the Shades tell Mort they are going to do?
4. What did Death give Mort before Mort left?
5. Who is Mort thinking of when he arrives in Ankh-Morpork?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)