|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 158-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would the monks yell when someone got close to their holy temple?
(a) Call out various names.
(b) We don't want whatever you are selling.
(c) Remove your shoes... they make too much noise.
(d) Keep the bloody noise down.
2. What references does Mort find that let him know that this is in fact Albert's life history?
(a) References to fried bread.
(b) Comments on the eggs Albert makes.
(c) A meeting between Death and Albert.
(d) A beard hair.
3. What does Lezek warn Mort not to tell people about?
(a) How he scares birds.
(b) The fact that he can read.
(c) His theories on the sun.
(d) That he wants to know how the universe works.
4. What does Ysabell explain that everything in Death's home is?
(a) A copy of something.
(b) His own unique creation.
(c) Made by the Creator.
(d) There simply to amuse Ysabel.
5. What does Death say it will be when the Great A'Tuin dies?
(a) The end of humanity.
(b) A sad day.
(c) A challenge.
(d) The beginning of the end.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cutwell say about the author of the magic book that he and Mort are looking at?
2. What does Death reply when Wa asks if it is too late to say he was sorry?
3. What does Death say that curry is like?
4. What does the emperor say he wants the guards to do when the Vizier says that he is too full to eat the last bite of his food?
5. What does Lezek say when Mort says he will be sure to write?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)