1. Morrie Schwartz is a professor of what subject?
2. Where did Schwartz teach?
3. How long was Schwartz a professor?
4. Schwartz received a diagnosis for what disease?
5. When Schwartz first learned of his sickness, what did he decide to start?
Documenting his declining health.
6. In Chapter 1, Living with Physical Limitation, Schwartz advises the reader that they will first recognize ________.
Lessening or loss of physical power.
7. What did Schwartz refer to as the most surprising occurrence in beginning of his illness?
Losing the ability to swallow and speak.
This section contains 4,211 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)