|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Getting to Where You Want to Be, Chapter 9, Dealing with Your Mind and Emotions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Schwartz explains that one's feelings are going to become _______.
2. After Schwartz was diagnosed with ALS, he reestablished old relationships with whom?
(a) Former employees.
(b) Former colleagues.
(c) Former lovers.
(d) Former students.
3. Schwartz explains that sometimes one in declining health will feel like a _____.
(a) A senior citizen.
(b) A child.
(c) A infant.
(d) A toddler.
4. Schwartz tells the story that he regrets being mean towards whom?
(a) A close, family friend.
(b) His father.
(c) His wife.
(d) A colleague.
5. After Schwartz was diagnosed with his disease, how did his life change the most?
(a) He became more active.
(b) He became more serious.
(c) He talked about his feelings more.
(d) He started to treat loved ones better.
Short Answer Questions
1. Schwartz explains that one should not try to change _________.
2. According to Schwartz, how will one's friends and family act towards the disease?
3. According to Schwartz, what action should you take when feeling angry?
4. According to Schwartz, when fantasy becomes ____________, one should come back to reality.
5. Who is Martin Buber, as discussed in Chapter 8?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)