|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Understanding Where You Are Now, Chapter 5, Reviewing the Past.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When seeking help with the disease, Schwartz finally decided to talk to whom?
(a) A pastor.
(b) A psychiatrist.
(c) One of his students.
(d) His son.
2. In Chapter 5, Schwartz discusses the importance of _____________.
(a) Talking to loved ones.
(c) Relieving pain.
3. In Chapter 4, what kind of peace does Schwartz encourage the sufferer to cultivate?
(a) Spiritual and emotional.
(b) Mental and emotional.
4. Acknowledging all feelings is going to cause one to realize what information about their loved ones?
(a) Their undying compassion.
(b) Your own appreciation for them.
(c) How much they all really care about you.
(d) Their love for you.
5. How long was Schwartz a professor?
(a) Three decades.
(b) Four decades.
(c) Two decades.
(d) Five decades.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Schwartz, when fantasy becomes ____________, one should come back to reality.
2. What action does Schwartz ask his friends and family to perform when he is feeling up or down?
3. While in a therapy session, Schwartz volunteers to act out what scene?
4. In Chapter 1, Living with Physical Limitation, Schwartz advises the reader that they will first recognize ________.
5. Schwartz states that you should be honest about what to those around you?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)