|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Understanding Where You Are Now, Chapter 5, Reviewing the Past.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fantasy will help a person in declining health?
(a) The fantasy of being in heaven.
(b) The fantasy of not being sick anymore.
(c) The fantasy of having infinite time with loved ones.
(d) The fantasy of never dying.
2. What action will make the disease better?
(a) Researching the disease on your own.
(b) Not seeking help.
(d) Discussing the prognosis with your doctor.
3. What action does Schwartz ask his friends and family to perform when he is feeling up or down?
(a) To keep him in reality.
(b) To encourage him.
(c) To keep in touch with him.
(d) To hug him.
4. What group of people does Schwartz describe as the least likely to ask for help?
(b) Senior citizens.
(d) Middle-aged men and women.
5. Schwartz uses his feelings of mourning as a source of ______.
(d) New emotion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Schwartz struggles most with loss of what natural body function?
2. According to Schwartz, what is the effect of negative feelings?
3. According to Schwartz, what is the most constant feeling one has when in declining health?
4. While in a therapy session, Schwartz volunteers to act out what scene?
5. How does Schwartz suggest one in declining health deal with anger?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)