|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Understanding Where You Are Now, Chapter 5, Reviewing the Past.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how does Schwartz describe fantasy as a coping device?
(c) Not worth the pain.
(d) Very good.
2. What is the fourth aspect of the coping with illness that Schwartz suggests to his readers?
(a) Basic tasks are going to become more difficult.
(b) Friends and family must be told about the illness.
(c) One must never be afraid to ask for help.
(d) One must accept that their life is coming to an end.
3. Schwartz stresses the importance of ______ one's self.
(c) Not forgetting.
4. Schwartz has a breakdown nearly how long after the most tragic event of his life?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 25 years.
5. According to Schwartz, how does our society feel about death?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Schwartz, one should accept the past as _____.
2. According to Schwartz, what is the very best way to avoid letting one's emotions spiral out of control?
3. Schwartz states that you should be honest about what to those around you?
4. What are the hardest opposites to handle, as described in Chapter 4?
5. Schwartz discusses the importance of not ____________the past.
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)