|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Understanding Where You Are Now, Chapter 5, Reviewing the Past.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Schwartz, what is the most constant feeling one has when in declining health?
2. When does acceptance occur, according to Schwartz?
(a) Not immediately.
(c) Within a few days.
(d) It never occurs.
3. According to Schwartz, sufferers should ask friends and family in advance for a ______.
(a) Daily hug.
(b) Compassionate nudge.
(c) Daily phone call.
(d) Positive outlook.
4. While in a therapy session, Schwartz volunteers to act out what scene?
(a) His own death.
(b) A scene from the loss of his child.
(c) A scene from his mother's death.
(d) The happiness moment of his life.
5. Grief is what type of an emotion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Schwartz recognizes that _____ are associated with the more difficult periods of the disease.
2. Schwartz explains that many of us are too hard on ourselves for our _____.
3. When seeking help with the disease, Schwartz finally decided to talk to whom?
4. Schwartz describes the action of hiding grief as _____.
5. Schwartz states that there will be times when one is psychologically ________ due to one's illness.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)