|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Understanding Where You Are Now, Chapter 5, Reviewing the Past.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fantasy will help a person in declining health?
(a) The fantasy of having infinite time with loved ones.
(b) The fantasy of never dying.
(c) The fantasy of being in heaven.
(d) The fantasy of not being sick anymore.
2. Schwartz explains that one must struggle to not ______ the past.
(c) Live in.
3. In Chapter 5, Schwartz discusses the importance of _____________.
(a) Relieving pain.
(c) Talking to loved ones.
4. As the disease continues to progress, what type of situations must one must expect to increase in occurrence?
(a) Meaningful situations.
(b) Hopeful situations.
(c) Stressful situations.
(d) Scary situations.
5. Schwartz received a diagnosis for what disease?
(a) Pulmonary fibrous.
(b) Parkinson's disease.
(c) Brain cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does one handle stressful emotions, according to Schwartz?
2. While in a therapy session, Schwartz volunteers to act out what scene?
3. According to Schwartz, it is crucial that one do things ______ than before.
4. Schwartz explains that learning to grieve for yourself is just as important as grieving for whom?
5. What type of feelings will not go away because one is sick?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)