|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Understanding Where You Are Now, Chapter 4, Reaching Acceptance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second vital step that Schwartz describes in Chapter 1?
(a) Accept the condition.
(b) Deny what is happening.
(c) Prepare for a full recovery.
(d) Tell your family and friends.
2. According to Schwartz, one in declining health should enjoy being _____________.
(a) Not comfortable at all.
(b) Comfortable enough.
(c) Too comfortable.
3. According to Schwartz, what is the most constant feeling one has when in declining health?
4. Schwartz informs his readers to not become so _____ with one's body.
5. Schwartz explains that one must accept their difficulties like a(n) _______.
(a) Innocent child.
(b) Mature human being.
(d) Wild teen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Schwartz uses his feelings of mourning as a source of ______.
2. Schwartz states the important point that when one grieves for what has been lost, it is also important to _____.
3. Unresolved grief can turn good grief into what type of grief?
4. According to Schwartz, whom do we respect with grief so we can do the same for ourselves?
5. Schwartz warns his readers that illness can have what effect on someone's life?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)