|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Understanding Where You Are Now, Chapter 4, Reaching Acceptance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what kind of peace does Schwartz encourage the sufferer to cultivate?
(b) Mental and emotional.
(d) Spiritual and emotional.
2. What action does Schwartz ask his friends and family to perform when he is feeling up or down?
(a) To encourage him.
(b) To keep in touch with him.
(c) To keep him in reality.
(d) To hug him.
3. When seeking help with the disease, Schwartz finally decided to talk to whom?
(a) His son.
(b) A pastor.
(c) One of his students.
(d) A psychiatrist.
4. According to Schwartz, how often should one grieve and mourn for themselves?
(a) Over and over again.
(c) Just once.
(d) Just when family members are present.
5. Schwartz received a diagnosis for what disease?
(b) Brain cancer.
(c) Pulmonary fibrous.
(d) Parkinson's disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Acknowledging all feelings is going to cause one to realize what information about their loved ones?
2. According to Schwartz, one in declining health must accept that they will never again be physically ______.
3. Where did Schwartz teach?
4. When does acceptance occur, according to Schwartz?
5. Schwartz explains that one may love their family while also feeling what other emotion?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)