|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Understanding Where You Are Now, Chapter 3, Grieving for Your Losses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group of people does Schwartz describe as the least likely to ask for help?
(b) Senior citizens.
(c) Middle-aged men and women.
2. According to Schwartz, what is the very best way to avoid letting one's emotions spiral out of control?
(a) Talk to friends about the disease.
(b) Keep a journal.
(c) Ask for help.
(d) Join a support group.
3. The best way for Schwartz to express loss is by __________.
(a) Going to therapy.
(b) Not talking about the issue.
4. While in a therapy session, Schwartz volunteers to act out what scene?
(a) A scene from his mother's death.
(b) A scene from the loss of his child.
(c) His own death.
(d) The happiness moment of his life.
5. Schwartz uses his feelings of mourning as a source of ______.
(c) New emotion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Even though Schwartz is not able to dance when he hears music, he is described as still being able to ______.
2. As the disease continues to progress, what type of situations must one must expect to increase in occurrence?
3. According to Schwartz, the third element of illness that the reader should understand is______.
4. Schwartz warns his readers that illness can have what effect on someone's life?
5. Schwartz describes the common misconception that bodily health is _____ to all humans.
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)