|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Understanding Where You Are Now, Chapter 3, Grieving for Your Losses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of grieving can also occur along with good grief?
(a) Happy grieving.
(b) Bad grieving.
(c) Unnecessary grieving,
(d) Emotionless grieving.
2. Schwartz received a diagnosis for what disease?
(a) Parkinson's disease.
(b) Brain cancer.
(c) Pulmonary fibrous.
3. Schwartz views grief as a way of giving respect to __________.
(a) Your self.
(b) Your family.
(c) Your friends.
4. According to Schwartz, what is the most constant feeling one has when in declining health?
5. As described in Chapter 2, ______ helps Schwartz deal with his disease.
(b) His grandchildren.
(c) Happy movies.
(d) Playing the piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which vigorous, physical activity did Schwartz enjoy before he was diagnosed with ALS?
2. Schwartz has a breakdown nearly how long after the most tragic event of his life?
3. What action does Schwartz ask his friends and family to perform when he is feeling up or down?
4. Schwartz struggles most with loss of what natural body function?
5. How does one handle stressful emotions, according to Schwartz?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)