|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Understanding Where You Are Now, Chapter 3, Grieving for Your Losses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in a therapy session, Schwartz volunteers to act out what scene?
(a) A scene from the loss of his child.
(b) The happiness moment of his life.
(c) A scene from his mother's death.
(d) His own death.
2. Schwartz warns his readers that illness can have what effect on someone's life?
(a) The illness can be all your friends and family think about.
(b) The illness can swallow up your life.
(c) Your life can become worthless.
(d) The illness can be forgotten.
3. Before being diagnosed with ALS, what other disease kept Schwartz from physical activity?
(a) Pulmonary fibrosis.
4. Morrie Schwartz is a professor of what subject?
(a) World history.
(b) Social psychology.
(c) Organic chemistry.
5. What type of grieving can also occur along with good grief?
(a) Emotionless grieving.
(b) Happy grieving.
(c) Bad grieving.
(d) Unnecessary grieving,
Short Answer Questions
1. What action does Schwartz ask his friends and family to perform when he is feeling up or down?
2. What does Schwartz have to learn to control to avoid falling?
3. Schwartz describes the action of hiding grief as _____.
4. According to Schwartz, whom do we respect with grief so we can do the same for ourselves?
5. What is the second vital step that Schwartz describes in Chapter 1?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)