|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Understanding Where You Are Now, Chapter 2, Handling Frustration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Schwartz a professor?
(a) Five decades.
(b) Four decades.
(c) Two decades.
(d) Three decades.
2. Before being diagnosed with ALS, what other disease kept Schwartz from physical activity?
(c) Pulmonary fibrosis.
3. Morrie Schwartz is a professor of what subject?
(a) World history.
(b) Social psychology.
(d) Organic chemistry.
4. Schwartz received a diagnosis for what disease?
(a) Pulmonary fibrous.
(c) Parkinson's disease.
(d) Brain cancer.
5. According to Schwartz, what action should you take when feeling angry?
(a) Try to think about another emotion.
(b) Keep all of your emotions bottled inside.
(c) Talk to a stranger about how you are feeling.
(d) Let others know.
Short Answer Questions
1. Schwartz warns his readers that illness can have what effect on someone's life?
2. How does one handle stressful emotions, according to Schwartz?
3. According to Schwartz, it is crucial that one do things ______ than before.
4. Schwartz describes the common misconception that bodily health is _____ to all humans.
5. Schwartz states that there will be times when one is psychologically ________ due to one's illness.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)