|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Getting to Where You Want to Be, Chapter 10, Developing a Spiritual Connection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first story written about Schwartz was printed in what newspaper?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Wallstreet Journal.
(c) The Chicago Daily Herald.
(d) The Boston Globe.
2. In Chapter 4, how does Schwartz describe fantasy as a coping device?
(c) Very good.
(d) Not worth the pain.
3. In Chapter 6, Schwartz states that one should focus on __________.
(a) The future.
(b) The past.
(d) Things that really matter.
4. Schwartz encourages the reader to pursue _______.
(b) New activities.
(c) Old friends.
(d) Long lost relatives.
5. Grief is what type of an emotion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Schwartz explains that one may love their family while also feeling what other emotion?
2. According to Schwartz, relating to whom is important?
3. What is the fourth aspect of the coping with illness that Schwartz suggests to his readers?
4. According to Schwartz in Chapter 9, what two actions will one have to perform when health is declining?
5. Before being diagnosed with ALS, what other disease kept Schwartz from physical activity?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)