|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Getting to Where You Want to Be, Chapter 10, Developing a Spiritual Connection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before being diagnosed with ALS, what other disease kept Schwartz from physical activity?
(b) Pulmonary fibrosis.
2. According to Schwartz, sufferers should ask friends and family in advance for a ______.
(a) Compassionate nudge.
(b) Positive outlook.
(c) Daily hug.
(d) Daily phone call.
3. Morrie Schwartz is a professor of what subject?
(b) Social psychology.
(c) Organic chemistry.
(d) World history.
4. What world changing event does Schwartz describe as having a deep influence on believing in God?
(b) Pearl Harbor.
(c) The Holocaust.
(d) World War I.
5. Schwartz explains that, first and foremost, one must obtain what type of involvement in life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What action will make the disease better?
2. Schwartz explains that you can determine how you will respond to an event after what occurrence?
3. What are the hardest opposites to handle, as described in Chapter 4?
4. How does Schwartz suggest one in declining health deal with anger?
5. Unresolved grief can turn good grief into what type of grief?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)