|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Getting to Where You Want to Be, Chapter 10, Developing a Spiritual Connection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Schwartz explains that there will be someone around to help how many hours of the day?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) As many as you allow.
(c) As many hours as needed.
(d) 12 hours.
2. According to Schwartz, when fantasy becomes ____________, one should come back to reality.
3. Schwartz explains that one should not try to change _________.
(a) Without giving notice.
(b) At a snail's pace.
(c) Too slowly.
(d) Too quickly.
4. According to Schwartz, relating to whom is important?
(a) Just close friends and family.
(b) Others and yourself.
(c) Just yourself.
(d) All hospital staff.
5. According to Schwartz, what is the most constant feeling one has when in declining health?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the disease continues to progress, what type of situations must one must expect to increase in occurrence?
2. Schwartz explains that one must accept their difficulties like a(n) _______.
3. Morrie Schwartz is a professor of what subject?
4. The best way for Schwartz to express loss is by __________.
5. What is the second vital step that Schwartz describes in Chapter 1?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)