|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Getting to Where You Want to Be, Chapter 10, Developing a Spiritual Connection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The second half of the book deals with what aspect of a disease?
2. According to Schwartz, when fantasy becomes ____________, one should come back to reality.
3. In Chapter 5, Schwartz describes relationships as being extremely _____.
(a) Easy to handle.
(b) Hard to keep.
4. Schwartz explains that a person must be one's own _____.
5. According to Schwartz, what should one in declining health not do?
(a) Ask for help when needed.
(b) Pat yourself on back.
(c) Criticize yourself.
(d) Think that you will survive the disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eventually, what faith does Schwartz embrace?
2. Schwartz suggests that one should set aside time to spend with whom?
3. According to Schwartz, what is the very best way to avoid letting one's emotions spiral out of control?
4. According to Schwartz, what is the effect of negative feelings?
5. In order to develop new relationships, one must be __________.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)