|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Getting to Where You Want to Be, Chapter 10, Developing a Spiritual Connection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Schwartz, increasing what type of control requires understanding why you are doing what you are doing?
(a) Control over the outcome of the disease.
(b) Emotional control.
(c) Control over the physical body.
(d) Control over the mind.
2. As the disease continues to progress, what type of situations must one must expect to increase in occurrence?
(a) Scary situations.
(b) Meaningful situations.
(c) Stressful situations.
(d) Hopeful situations.
3. Schwartz explains that one must treat themselves as they would treat _____________.
(a) A clergy member.
(b) A mother.
(c) An enemy.
(d) A friend.
4. In Chapter 8, Schwartz explains that one in declining health should find a way to maintain ______.
5. Presumably, what occurrence will be counteracted by the peace one cultivates?
(a) Physical distress.
(b) Spiritual distress.
(c) Mental distress.
(d) Family concern.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 8 is based on being kind to whom?
2. Schwartz emphasizes that no matter how bad life gets, one should always keep their heart open to whom?
3. Schwartz tells the story that he regrets being mean towards whom?
4. Schwartz stresses the importance of coming to terms with __________.
5. Being involved in favorite activities will help one _____, according to Schwartz.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)