|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Getting to Where You Want to Be, Chapter 10, Developing a Spiritual Connection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action should people always take when they are diagnosed with a debilitating disease?
(a) Laugh about it.
(b) Pray about it.
(c) Talk about it.
(d) Be thankful for it.
2. Schwartz states that there will be times when one is psychologically ________ due to one's illness.
(b) Resistant to help.
3. Schwartz explains that one may love their family while also feeling what other emotion?
(a) Strong dislike.
(d) A stronger love than usual.
4. Schwartz states that even though one is ______ it does not mean that friendships cannot still be developed.
5. In Buber's book, an ideal relationship with another is portrayed where both are ________ .
(a) From two different faiths.
(b) Extremely different.
(c) Reciprocally related.
(d) Exactly the same in every trait.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grief is what type of an emotion?
2. In Chapter 8, Schwartz explains that when one is sick. one can experience more ______.
3. Schwartz explains that learning to grieve for yourself is just as important as grieving for whom?
4. What action must an individual take to have others talk to them more?
5. In Chapter 4, what kind of peace does Schwartz encourage the sufferer to cultivate?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)