|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Getting to Where You Want to Be, Chapter 10, Developing a Spiritual Connection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Schwartz explains that focusing on _____ is not an effective form of grieving.
(b) Past decisions.
(d) Good grief.
2. Schwartz describes the action of hiding grief as _____.
(a) A healthy action.
(b) An unhealthy action.
(c) A pointless action.
(d) A false reality.
3. How does one handle stressful emotions, according to Schwartz?
(a) By informing friends and family that help is needed.
(b) By seeking professional help.
(c) By relaxing and accepting that achievement is going to come later than expected.
(d) By releasing anger.
4. What method does Schwartz use to express his feelings about the progress of his disease?
(a) He asks friends and family to write down his thoughts.
(b) He video tapes himself.
(c) He writes the feelings down or talks into a tape recorder.
(d) His friends keep a journal for Morrie.
5. What was Schwartz's faith throughout his childhood?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Schwartz, what action should you take when feeling angry?
2. Schwartz suggests that one should set aside time to spend with whom?
3. The article in the newspaper lead to an interview on what national news program?
4. As the disease continues to progress, what type of situations must one must expect to increase in occurrence?
5. Schwartz explains that one in declining health must act as a ______ to one's self.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)