|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Getting to Where You Want to Be, Chapter 9, Dealing with Your Mind and Emotions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The article in the newspaper lead to an interview on what national news program?
(c) The Today Show.
(d) 60 Minutes.
2. Schwartz believes that it is important to not let one believe that they are _____.
3. According to Schwartz, figuring out what activities one should do requires knowing what aspect of one's life?
(a) Who you are.
(b) Who you were.
(c) Who you want to be.
(d) Who others want you to be.
4. Schwartz stresses that one must find their place in ____.
(a) The arms of others.
(d) The hospital.
5. According to Schwartz in Chapter 9, what two actions will one have to perform when health is declining?
(a) Attend doctor appointments and discuss the problems.
(b) Participate and observe what is occuring in your body.
(c) Seek a higher spitual being and pray.
(d) Seek treatment and attempt recovery.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Schwartz, whom do we respect with grief so we can do the same for ourselves?
2. Grief is a form release that can help one feel _____.
3. After his diagnosis, Schwartz began writing _____.
4. Schwartz explains that one is more likely to be absorbed by which state?
5. The first story written about Schwartz was printed in what newspaper?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)