|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Getting to Where You Want to Be, Chapter 9, Dealing with Your Mind and Emotions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grief is a form release that can help one feel _____.
2. Schwartz encourages friends and family to let the grieving person do what action in front of them?
(a) Make a will.
(c) Sit in silence.
3. Grief is what type of an emotion?
4. Schwartz explains that you must develop a sense of ________ where you can get a perspective on your feelings and thoughts.
(b) A place of serenity .
(c) Emotional space.
(d) A happy place.
5. Schwartz explains that you should accept some doubts about your capacity to perform what action?
(a) Seeking treatment.
(b) Watching your own health decline.
(c) Depending on others.
(d) Changing emotions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Schwartz explains that one is more likely to be absorbed by which state?
2. While in a therapy session, Schwartz volunteers to act out what scene?
3. What loss is a risk of physical infirmity?
4. According to Schwartz, increasing what type of control requires understanding why you are doing what you are doing?
5. Schwartz explains that learning to grieve for yourself is just as important as grieving for whom?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)