|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how many students were attending school with Theodore?
2. Theodore and Alice were married in which year?
3. What did Theodore attend regularly?
(a) Football practice
(b) Club meetings
(c) Family dinners
(d) Sunday School
4. Theodore judged a third of the members of the Assembly to be what?
5. What finally led to an investigation of the person Theodore wanted to impeach?
(a) Theodore gained in status
(b) Press coverage
(c) A new scandal
(d) A bribe to the head of the committee
6. Theodore commuted back and forth to which city?
7. Where did Theodore purchase land?
(a) Oyster Bay
(b) San Fernando Valley
(c) Michigan's Upper Peninsula
8. Who was kept up to date on family events through letters?
9. Who did Elliott marry?
(a) Anna Hall
(b) Elizabeth Ryan
(c) Grace Festling
(d) Sarah Lidstrom
10. Mittie introduced Alice to what?
(a) Georgia plantations
(c) New York society
(d) European travel
11. Who cared for little Alice?
(d) Aunt Anna
12. How old was Theodore when he took office?
13. Theodore was told by a doctor that he had what?
(a) A broken foot
(d) Heart trouble
14. How did Corinne feel about her engagement?
(a) She was excited about getting married
(b) She was apprehensive about the engagement
(c) She felt it was a mistake
(d) She wanted to get married as soon as possible
15. During the first two years of Theodore's time in the Assembly, how much time did he spend in Albany?
(a) Nine months
(b) Twenty months
(c) Thirteen months
(d) Two weeks
Short Answer Questions
1. What bill did Theodore become involved with in his first year?
2. How old was Alice when she met Theodore?
3. What animal did Elliott hunt?
4. Who became the Democratic nominee for President?
5. Most people thought Theodore was likable, but also __________________.
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)