|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day did Theodore leave for Chicago?
(a) October 4
(b) August 11
(c) March 15
(d) May 30
2. What finally led to an investigation of the person Theodore wanted to impeach?
(a) Theodore gained in status
(b) A bribe to the head of the committee
(c) A new scandal
(d) Press coverage
3. How long had Elliott been gone when we returned to the family?
(a) One year and four months
(b) Five years and eight months
(c) Two years and three months
(d) Six months
4. On what day did Mittie die?
(a) February 14
(b) August 21
(c) April 19
(d) October 3
5. What did Theodore attend regularly?
(a) Club meetings
(b) Family dinners
(c) Sunday School
(d) Football practice
6. Which school did Theodore begin attending?
(a) Harvard Graduate School
(b) Boston Univeristy
(c) Yale Medical School
(d) Columbia Law School
7. About how much did the new house cost?
8. Theodore sold parcels of land to whom?
(a) Mittie's uncle Daniel
(d) George Semin
9. How much did Theodore spend to buy 450 head of cattle?
10. Where was the double funeral held?
(b) New York
(c) Oyster Bay
11. What did Marquis de Mores build on the plains?
(a) A hotel
(b) A castle
(c) A packing plant
(d) A railroad to Denver
12. Who became the Democratic nominee for President?
(a) Daniel Grant
(b) Grover Cleveland
(c) Douglas Newman
(d) Richard Nixon
13. Where did Theodore and Alice build a house?
(a) Oyster Bay
(c) New York
14. What animal did Elliott hunt?
(b) Polar bear
15. Where was Theodore's wedding held?
(a) New York
(d) Oyster Bay
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Theodore have trouble gaining the impeachment?
2. What office was Theodore asked to run for?
3. How many buildings did Harvard have when Teddy attended?
4. Who was named as the running mate for the Presidential nominee?
5. The Republican National Convention was held in Chicago in what year?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)