|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was named as the running mate for the Presidential nominee?
(a) George Hayes
(b) Douglas Robinson
(c) Chester Arthur
(d) John A. Logan
2. Why did Theodore have trouble gaining the impeachment?
(a) The session ended
(b) There was no evidence
(c) Others stalled the measure
(d) The individual in question died
3. Who picked out where Theodore lived at Harvard?
(b) Theodore, Sr.
4. How long had Elliott been gone when we returned to the family?
(a) Six months
(b) One year and four months
(c) Five years and eight months
(d) Two years and three months
5. Who mattered most to Bamie?
6. How old was Alice when she met Theodore?
7. The sharpest division in the student body was between who?
(a) Those who excelled in course and those who did not
(b) Those who lived in New England and those from the South
(c) Those who were athletic and those who were not
(d) Those who were the sons of Boston's elite and those who were not
8. Who became the Democratic nominee for President?
(a) Richard Nixon
(b) Grover Cleveland
(c) Daniel Grant
(d) Douglas Newman
9. About how much did the new house cost?
10. What mountain did Theodore climb?
11. Mittie introduced Alice to what?
(a) New York society
(b) European travel
(c) Georgia plantations
12. During the first two years of Theodore's time in the Assembly, how much time did he spend in Albany?
(a) Twenty months
(b) Two weeks
(c) Nine months
(d) Thirteen months
13. How much did Theodore spend to buy 450 head of cattle?
14. What office was Theodore asked to run for?
(a) Governor of New York
(b) Ambassador to England
(c) Secretary of State
(d) Mayor of New York
15. Where was Theodore's wedding held?
(a) New York
(c) Oyster Bay
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Theodore work to impeach?
2. Theodore sold parcels of land to whom?
3. How many buildings did Harvard have when Teddy attended?
4. What led Theodore into politics?
5. How did Corinne feel about her engagement?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)