1. How many children lived in the Roosevelt house in 1869?
2. In what city did the Roosevelts live?
3. The house's piazza was used as what?
4. What did CVS Roosevelt give to Theodore, Sr. and his wife as a wedding gift?
5. What was Theodore Sr.'s true vocation?
6. Which of the children most closely resembled Theodore, Sr.?
7. Bamie was ill with what disease?
8. What word best describes Teedie at the age of ten?
9. What illness did Teedie suffer from?
10. Who tutored the children?
This section contains 2,926 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)