|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14 Chicago.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1882, Theodore was made the Republican nominee for what?
(c) Head of the Interior Committee
2. How did Corinne spend her wedding day?
(c) Pacing in the church
(d) Getting her hair done
3. About how much did the new house cost?
4. What put strain on the household, on the Roosevelt's marriage, and Mittie's strength?
(a) The household slaves
(b) Teedie's education
(c) Ellie's cancer
(d) The Civil War
5. How many classes did Theodore take in his junior year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which day of the week in Victorian times had little or no play?
2. Theodore gave a speech from where?
3. The best times for the family were spent where?
4. Who was named as the running mate for the Presidential nominee?
5. What did CVS Roosevelt give to Theodore, Sr. and his wife as a wedding gift?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)