|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14 Chicago.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Corinne feel about her engagement?
(a) She felt it was a mistake
(b) She was apprehensive about the engagement
(c) She wanted to get married as soon as possible
(d) She was excited about getting married
2. What animal did Elliott hunt?
(b) Polar bear
3. Who became the Democratic nominee for President?
(a) Grover Cleveland
(b) Douglas Newman
(c) Richard Nixon
(d) Daniel Grant
4. Theodore, Sr. was appointed to what post?
(a) New York's Governor
(b) House of Representatives
(c) New York Customhouse
(d) U.S. Senate
5. Reformers wanted to stop which of the following people?
(a) Harry Truman
(b) John Ericsson
(c) Grant Gibson
(d) Roscoe Conkling
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Conkling send to the convention on his behalf?
2. What did people in the Assembly notice about Theodore?
3. Teedie's attacks often came after what?
4. Who died in October 1864?
5. Two of Mittie's brothers moved to which country?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)