|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 12 Politics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city did the Roosevelts live?
(c) New York
2. What club did Elliott and Theodore start?
(a) New York Reform Club
(b) New York Cigar Association
(c) New York Republican Association
(d) New York Independents Club
3. What did Teedie keep during the trip?
(a) A diary
(b) A pet cat
(c) A promise not to lie
(d) Quiet at night
4. What did the family have to postpone because of the delays with the house?
(a) Moving into the house until it was completed
(b) Bamie's debut
(c) Aunt Sarah's wedding
(d) Their annual Independence party
5. How long did the Roosevelt family plan to be in Europe?
(a) One year
(b) Three years
(c) Two weeks
(d) Five months
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children lived in the Roosevelt house in 1869?
2. Who was the family greeted by in Europe?
3. Who died in 1871?
4. When did many of Teedie's attacks happen?
5. Where did Mittie take Teedie to help his asthma?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)