|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 12 Politics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical symptom did Theodore suffer from during the confirmation battle?
(b) Ear infection
(d) Intestinal pain
2. Theodore gave a speech from where?
3. Who moved to the north with Mittie?
(a) Her cousin and best friend
(b) Her mother and aunt
(c) Her aunt and brother
(d) Her mother and sister
4. Theodore had little interest in what?
(b) Organized athletics
(c) His horse
(d) His family
5. Asthma has been described as a cry for who?
(a) The father
(b) A loved one
(c) The mother
(d) The child
Short Answer Questions
1. Who picked out where Theodore lived at Harvard?
2. What was on the top floor of the new house?
3. Who did Theodore work to impeach?
4. Asthma attacks, in general, frequently occur when during the day?
5. How did Corinne spend her wedding day?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)