|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8 Father and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Theodore, Sr. serve to the post he was appointed to?
(a) The nominating committee rejected his appointment
(b) Theodore turned down the post
(c) Theodore was elected President soon after
(d) Theodore died before he could take the post
2. What treatment in Teedie's childhood is closest to modern drugs for asthma?
(c) Black coffee
3. Teedie changed what in his letters sent home to his family?
(a) The name he signed the letters with
(b) His penmenship
(c) The stationery he used
(d) The university he sent the letters from
4. Teedie was born in what year?
5. Reformers wanted to stop which of the following people?
(a) John Ericsson
(b) Grant Gibson
(c) Roscoe Conkling
(d) Harry Truman
Short Answer Questions
1. When did many of Teedie's attacks happen?
2. Who won the nomination at the convention?
3. What did Teedie have a fear of?
4. Teedie's attacks often came after what?
5. Who did Teddy go on a collecting trip with?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)