|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8 Father and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The convention began on what date?
(a) October 1
(b) March 15
(c) December 26
(d) June 14
2. Who did Conkling send to the convention on his behalf?
(a) Chester Arthur
(b) Daniel M'Nauten
(c) John Garis
(d) Jack Orion
3. Teedie was born in what year?
4. Who died in 1871?
(b) Mittie Roosevelt
(c) Cornelius Van Schaack Roosevelt
5. Who did Teddy go on a collecting trip with?
(a) Henry Minor
(b) George Van Dyke
(c) Alexander Davis
(d) Benjamin Walsh
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps a child from breathing during an attack?
2. Which of the following did the boys climb?
3. How old was Theodore when he first met Mittie?
4. Who remained in Paris when the family left?
5. What illness did Teedie suffer from?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)