|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6 Uptown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Theodore when he first met Mittie?
2. What is the first stage of an attack?
(a) A pain in the stomach
(b) The heart stopping
(c) A tingling in the fingers
(d) A tightening of the chest
3. Which of the following did the boys climb?
(a) Mount Oread
(b) Mount Lafayette
(c) Mount Grant
(d) Mount McKinley
4. On what street did Theodore decide to build the new house?
5. What city did the family leave from in the United States?
(a) Washington D.C.
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Teedie have a fear of?
2. How long did the Roosevelt family plan to be in Europe?
3. Who moved to the north with Mittie?
4. What word best describes Ellie as a child?
5. With asthmatic children, what do parents anticipate?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)