|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6 Uptown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the family greeted by in Europe?
(a) General Grant and his wife
(b) Captain James Bulloch and Irvine
(c) Mrs. Lincoln
(d) Mittie's father, Grant
2. In what city did the Roosevelts live?
(b) New York
3. How old was Theodore when he first met Mittie?
4. What word best describes Teedie at the age of ten?
5. The best times for the family were spent where?
(a) Oyster Bay
(b) Grand River
(c) Lake Michigan
(d) The Gulf of Mexico
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found Theodore charming and included him in her circle?
2. Who remained in Paris when the family left?
3. The Depression affected which part of the Roosevelt's business?
4. Teedie was born in what year?
5. Who moved to the north with Mittie?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)