|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6 Uptown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the family go in October 1872?
(a) The Nile
2. Where did Mittie take Teedie to help his asthma?
(c) Swiss Alps
3. What was Theodore Sr.'s true vocation?
(c) Charity work
4. Which of the following did the boys climb?
(a) Mount Lafayette
(b) Mount McKinley
(c) Mount Grant
(d) Mount Oread
5. What illness did Teedie suffer from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Asthma attacks, in general, frequently occur when during the day?
2. With asthmatic children, what do parents anticipate?
3. Who died in October 1864?
4. Asthma has been described as a cry for who?
5. Where did Bamie go when war broke out between France and Prussia?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)