|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 10 Especially Pretty Alice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the formal announcement of Theodore and Alice's engagement appear?
(a) February 14
(b) December 21
(c) May 31
(d) October 9
2. What decision did Theodore regret to his dying day?
(a) Traveling to Europe
(b) Marrying Mittie
(c) Leaving his family
(d) Not fighting in the war
3. What was Theodore diagnosed with?
(a) Acute peritonitis
(d) Brain tumor
4. What physical symptom did Theodore suffer from during the confirmation battle?
(b) Ear infection
(d) Intestinal pain
5. Whose house was Theodore staying at when he met Alice?
(a) Douglas Robinson
(b) George Mira
(c) Alexander Murphy
(d) Dick Saltonstall
Short Answer Questions
1. Which day of the week in Victorian times had little or no play?
2. How did Corinne feel about her engagement?
3. Teedie attended which university?
4. Teedie changed what in his letters sent home to his family?
5. How old was Alice when she met Theodore?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)