|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 10 Especially Pretty Alice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What put strain on the household, on the Roosevelt's marriage, and Mittie's strength?
(a) Ellie's cancer
(b) The household slaves
(c) Teedie's education
(d) The Civil War
2. When Theodore first saw his new house, what surprised him?
(a) Its ugliness
(b) Its closeness to Central Park
(c) Its size
(d) Its location
3. Asthma has been described as a cry for who?
(a) The child
(b) A loved one
(c) The mother
(d) The father
4. When did the formal announcement of Theodore and Alice's engagement appear?
(a) February 14
(b) May 31
(c) December 21
(d) October 9
5. As the Depression wore on, where did Theodore work more and more?
(a) The glass import warehouse
(b) The family bank
(c) His charities
(d) The new house
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Teedie often miss because of his attacks?
2. What was Theodore diagnosed with?
3. What was on the top floor of the new house?
4. How old was Alice when she met Theodore?
5. What keeps a child from breathing during an attack?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)