|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13 Strange and Terrible Fate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sharpest division in the student body was between who?
(a) Those who were the sons of Boston's elite and those who were not
(b) Those who excelled in course and those who did not
(c) Those who lived in New England and those from the South
(d) Those who were athletic and those who were not
2. What did Theodore blame Harvard for killing?
(a) His dream of a career in science
(b) His horse who burned in a fire
(c) His social life because he was so busy
(d) His best friend, who committed suicide
3. What did Theodore keep at Harvard that few could afford to?
(a) A tutor
(b) A car
(c) A horse
(d) A chef
4. What was Theodore and Alice's baby named?
5. What was Alice diagnosed with?
(a) Internal bleeding
(b) Ryan's syndrome
(c) Bright's disease
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the double funeral held?
2. How many classes did Theodore take in his junior year?
3. What was Theodore's annual income from the inheritance?
4. Where did the family go in October 1872?
5. Where did Bamie go when war broke out between France and Prussia?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)