|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13 Strange and Terrible Fate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Roosevelts return to the United States?
(a) October 1894
(b) August 1847
(c) May 1870
(d) January 1863
2. What did the family put on the back piazza?
(a) Teedie's animal specimens
(b) An art studio
(c) Weight equipment
(d) A bedroom
3. On what street did Theodore decide to build the new house?
4. On what day did Mittie die?
(a) August 21
(b) April 19
(c) October 3
(d) February 14
5. What did Mittie die of?
(a) Heart attack
(b) Thypoid fever
(c) Scarlet fever
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took over supervising the house at Oyster Bay?
2. What did Theodore keep at Harvard that few could afford to?
3. How many classes did Theodore take in his junior year?
4. Most people thought Theodore was likable, but also __________________.
5. After Elliott, who reached the house first to learn of Mittie and Alice?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)