|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13 Strange and Terrible Fate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Theodore believe would help Teedie's health?
(a) Building up his body
(b) Going to a clinic in Ohio
(c) Moving to Florida
(d) Drinking whiskey daily
2. Who took over supervising the house at Oyster Bay?
3. Where did the family go in October 1872?
(a) The Nile
4. After Mittie died, how many more hours did Alice linger until she died?
5. Where did Bamie go when war broke out between France and Prussia?
(a) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Theodore blame Harvard for killing?
2. On what day did Mittie die?
3. Who served as pastor to the family when they were out of the country?
4. What was Theodore's annual income from the inheritance?
5. How many classes did Theodore take in his junior year?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)