|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13 Strange and Terrible Fate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Theodore had little interest in what?
(a) His horse
(b) His family
(c) Organized athletics
2. During Theodore's junior year, he found himself as what?
(a) Class president
(b) A social success
(c) A secret society member
(d) An outcast
3. After Mittie died, how many more hours did Alice linger until she died?
4. Where did the family go in October 1872?
(c) The Nile
5. What was Alice diagnosed with?
(a) Ryan's syndrome
(b) Internal bleeding
(d) Bright's disease
Short Answer Questions
1. Who served as pastor to the family when they were out of the country?
2. What did Mittie die of?
3. After Elliott, who reached the house first to learn of Mittie and Alice?
4. What was Theodore's annual income from the inheritance?
5. What kind of specimens did Teedie collect on the trip abroad?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)