Part 1, Chapter 1 Greatheart's Circle
1. How many children lived in the Roosevelt house in 1869?
2. In what city did the Roosevelts live?
(d) New York
3. The house's piazza was used as what?
(a) A wine cellar
(b) A kitchen
(c) A playroom
(d) A parlor
4. What did CVS Roosevelt give to Theodore, Sr. and his wife as a wedding gift?
(a) A textile mill
(b) An estate in Ohio
(c) A tour of Europe
(d) Their house in New York
5. What was Theodore Sr.'s true vocation?
(c) Charity work
6. Which of the children most closely resembled Theodore, Sr.?
7. Bamie was ill with what disease?
(b) Pott's disease
8. What word best describes Teedie at the age of ten?
9. What illness did Teedie suffer from?
10. Who tutored the children?
(a) Aunt Sarah
(b) Uncle Peter
(c) Aunt Anna
(d) Uncle Alexander
This section contains 2,926 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)