|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Jane?
2. While the people in the room were fussing over the dead man, Nicholas:
3. Where are the players taken to in the castle?
4. How did the ladies signify their favorite knights?
5. Nicholas represents himself to John Lambert as:
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Stephen learn?
2. What does Nicholas learn about the activities of John Lambert?
3. What do the players do when the steward takes them to Lord de Guise's chamber?
4. What do they learn about Lord de Guise?
5. What happens when Nicholas is sent to give Last Rites to the dying Knight?
6. How did Martin error and how did he correct his error?
7. Where does Nicholas go after leaving the castle?
8. How did the players think they would deal with Lord de Guise?
9. What do Martin and Nicholas learn at the jail?
10. Where are the players taken when they arrive at the castle?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Would you consider Martin an innovator? Why or why not? Do you think he had good ideas? Why or why not? Was the play of the murder a good idea in your opinion?
Essay Topic 2
Why would the Monk want to implicate the Weaver? What kind of activities did John Lambert engage in that would make the Monk want to silence him?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the structure of the fourteenth century English play? Why are the plays based on the Bible? Discuss the style used in the presentation of the play.
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)