Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martin see as a problem for the players?
2. Who breaks up the fight and settles the issue?
3. What do Martin and Nicholas talk about?
4. How does Martin relate the murder to the Bible?
5. The group arranges burial for Brendan with the:
Short Essay Questions
1. With whom do Martin and Tobias arrange the funeral of Brendan?
2. Why does the group have money problems as they travel?
3. Why do the traveling players accept Nicholas?
4. What do Martin and Nicholas learn at the jail?
5. What does Nicholas decide about returning to the church?
6. How did Martin error and how did he correct his error?
7. What do the players discuss after the performance?
8. What kinds of questions does the Justice ask Margaret?
9. What do they learn about Lord de Guise?
10. What information does Stephen learn?
In some ways the play on the murder explains the power of the arts and media. Explain why. Would the effect have been the same if the players just went around the area talking to people? Why or why not?
Discuss the term 'morality play.' What concept does it convey? Would you consider Martin and the players to be moralists? Why or why not?
The players are a team both on and off the stage. What does this suggest abut the role of teamwork? Did you learn anything about teamwork from working in groups?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)