|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found the body of Thomas Wells:
2. What are the group's plans for the town they are entering?
3. What does the group finally do with Brendan's body?
4. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
5. Why did Nicholas leave the woman's house so quickly?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nicholas learn as they travel?
2. How do the players announce the new play?
3. What do Martin and Nicholas talk about?
4. What does the group find strange about the circumstances surrounding Thomas Wells' death?
5. What happened to Stephen's thumb?
6. Why do the players at first object to doing a play about a real life event?
7. Why is Nicholas so pleased with himself?
8. Why does the group have money problems as they travel?
9. What was Nicholas fleeing from when he saw the group of people?
10. Where is the group of traveling players traveling to?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the structure of the players? Who sponsors them? How do they earn a living? How do they handle expenses?
Essay Topic 2
Explain how the murder of Thomas Wells happened. Why was involved? What was the cover up?
Essay Topic 3
Why would the Monk want to implicate the Weaver? What kind of activities did John Lambert engage in that would make the Monk want to silence him?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)