Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the group's patron lord:
2. Who scares the players as they are talking at the graveyard?
3. Who bargains with the innkeeper?
4. In thinking about the low attendance, what does Martin realize about the audience?
5. The man living with Thomas Wells' mother was:
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the players at first object to doing a play about a real life event?
2. Where does Nicholas go after leaving the castle?
3. Why does the group decide to take Brendan's body with them?
4. Why did Nicholas ask to join the group?
5. What happened to Stephen's thumb?
6. What does the innkeeper demand that angers Stephen?
7. Why does Martin linger after Brendan's funeral?
8. How did Martin error and how did he correct his error?
9. What are the players allowed to bring to the castle?
10. What happens when Nicholas is sent to give Last Rites to the dying Knight?
Explain how the murder of Thomas Wells happened. Why was involved? What was the cover up?
Why would the Monk want to implicate the Weaver? What kind of activities did John Lambert engage in that would make the Monk want to silence him?
What does the Play of Thomas Wells and the True Play of Thomas Wells represent? Do the players make their point in the plays? Do you think it is a good way to do it?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)