|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man who died was:
2. The character Tobias functions as the:
3. What kind of performance are the players going to give?
4. How many times has Nicholas disobeyed his Bishop and left without permission?
5. Where are the Knights riding to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the group travel?
2. How do the players learn the story of Thomas Wells?
3. What does Nicholas see the group of people do?
4. How does Nicholas cause distress to his Bishop?
5. Why was Thomas Wells wandering around with a purse full of money?
6. Why does Stephen get into a fight with the jongleurs?
7. Why is Nicholas so pleased with himself?
8. What does the innkeeper demand that angers Stephen?
9. What problem does the group have securing their lodging?
10. What were the duties to which the Bishop had assigned Nicholas?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the character of Lord de Guise. Do you think he treated the players fairly? Were the players justified in being concerned for their lives?
Essay Topic 2
What is your opinion of the book? Is it a good way to do a murder mystery? Did the book hold your interest?
Essay Topic 3
What are the guilds? Why do they present a problem for the players? What ides does Martin have to help the players?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)