|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Justice promises Nicholas that:
(a) the girl will be freed.
(b) he will try Lord de Guise.
(c) Nicholas will not be harmed.
(d) qhe will hold an inquiry.
2. Who asked Margaret how they learned so many details of the crime:
(a) the sheriff.
(b) the Justice.
(c) the innkeeper.
(d) the mother of Thomas Wells.
3. What does Nicholas learn from the beggar?
(a) the Monk left town in the middle of the night.
(c) the Justice is looking for the Monk.
(d) where to find John Lambert.
4. Nicholas notes that as the play beings:
(a) the is a strange light.
(b) the players were concerned about the sheriff.
(c) the audience booed.
(d) the innkeeper asked them to leave.
5. Who does Nicholas tell his story to:
(b) the innkeeper.
(c) the King's Justice.
(d) John Lambert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is noticed about the body of the Monk?
2. What did the players decide to offer to Lord de Guise?
3. What does Nicholas blame for their problems?
4. Lord de Guise's daughter enters the room and:
5. What is the name of the woman to be hanged?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)