|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stephen arrive for the play's performance?
(b) he doesn't show for the performance.
2. During the course of the performance, the players reveal:
(a) the corruption of the innkeeper.
(b) the sources of their information.
(c) their true identifies.
(d) the nature of Lord William.
3. Who asked Margaret how they learned so many details of the crime:
(a) the mother of Thomas Wells.
(b) the innkeeper.
(c) the Justice.
(d) the sheriff.
4. What do they rind in the chamber:
(a) their costumes and masks.
5. As host, Lord de Guise:
(a) is absent.
(b) is the first to arrive.
(c) announces the rules of combat.
(d) is the last to arrive.
Short Answer Questions
1. While the people in the room were fussing over the dead man, Nicholas:
2. What do they do during the day?
3. Nicholas notes that as the play beings:
4. What question does Lambert ask Nicholas:
5. Lambert tells Nicholas that:
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nicholas feel is Martin's purpose for the play?
2. What happens in the show when Thomas Wells was portrayed as following the woman to her house?
3. What kinds of questions does the Justice ask Margaret?
4. What does Lord de Guise want from the players?
5. What are the players allowed to bring to the castle?
6. Why does Nicholas misrepresent himself as a representative of the King's Justice?
7. How did Martin error and how did he correct his error?
8. How did the players think they would deal with Lord de Guise?
9. Some of the players want to leave after the performance but Martin wants to stay. Why?
10. Who does Nicholas decide to see for information?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)