|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the course of the performance, the players reveal:
(a) their true identifies.
(b) the nature of Lord William.
(c) the sources of their information.
(d) the corruption of the innkeeper.
2. While the people in the room were fussing over the dead man, Nicholas:
(a) leads them in prayer.
(b) walks out of the room.
(c) stands there quietly.
(d) consoles them.
3. Nicholas notes that as the play beings:
(a) the innkeeper asked them to leave.
(b) the audience booed.
(c) the is a strange light.
(d) the players were concerned about the sheriff.
4. What do they learn in the middle of the performance?
(a) Jane has been hanged.
(b) Jane is freed.
(c) the Monk is dead.
(d) the Monk has confessed.
5. What does Nicholas learn from Margaret?
(a) She iscrying for Stephen.
(b) she stole the money of the players.
(c) she is going to live with Flint.
(d) she gave information against the players.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nicholas tell his story to:
2. What does Martin want to do?
3. Early the next morning, Nicholas lays there thinking of:
4. At the beginning of the performance, Martin tells the audience that:
5. How was the strangling of Thomas Wells portrayed:
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)