|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they do during the day?
(a) make up alibis.
(b) practice their performance.
(d) watch the jousting match from the window.
2. Who do they implicate for the murder in the play?
(a) the girl.
(b) Lord William.
(c) the Monk.
3. What does Nicholas blame for their problems?
4. How did the audience appear before the beginning of the performance?
5. What is the name of the woman to be hanged?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the players decide to offer to Lord de Guise?
2. What does the Justice say of the Monk:
3. In the play Thomas Wells says the purpose of the purse was to:
4. What did Springer and Straw learn at the castle?
5. What does Nicholas say of Martin:
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the players feel they are in danger?
2. What information does Stephen learn?
3. Nicholas thinks over the events of the last few days. What does he blame for their predicament?
4. How did the players think they would deal with Lord de Guise?
5. What do they learn about Lord de Guise?
6. How did Martin error and how did he correct his error?
7. What happens when Nicholas is sent to give Last Rites to the dying Knight?
8. What does Nicholas decide about returning to the church?
9. Where are the players taken when they arrive at the castle?
10. What does Nicholas feel is Martin's purpose for the play?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)