|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lambert say about his daughter:
(a) she has stolem before.
(b) she deserves to be hanged.
(c) she has a violent temper.
(d) that she couldn't kill a human child.
2. When Nicholas walks through the town, he sees:
(a) a woman lying in the snow.
(b) two men fighting.
(c) a man who had frozen to death.
(d) a beggar fighting a dog for an egg.
3. The financial proceeds from the performance were:
(a) more than they ever earned from one play.
(c) about average.
(d) the same as the last play.
4. Nicholas decides to:
(a) return to his Bishop.
(b) have himself excommunicated.
(c) remain a player.
(d) to flee the town.
5. Tobias and Springer cover their fears by:
(a) talking about the need to save Jane.
(b) saying it is an honor for the Lord to bring them to his castle.
(c) discussing the information they made known.
(d) relying on the leadership of Nicholas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Early the next morning, Nicholas lays there thinking of:
2. What are the players allowed to take with them to the castle?
3. What alerted the players to the beginning of the jousting tourney?
4. Martin's conclusion about the girl is that she is:
5. How did the ladies signify their favorite knights?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)