|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicholas learn from Margaret?
(a) she gave information against the players.
(b) She iscrying for Stephen.
(c) she is going to live with Flint.
(d) she stole the money of the players.
2. What does Martin want to do?
(b) leave town.
(c) fight the Monk.
(d) save the girl.
3. What does Nicholas learn from the beggar?
(b) where to find John Lambert.
(c) the Monk left town in the middle of the night.
(d) the Justice is looking for the Monk.
4. While they are waiting for Lord de Guise, they:
(a) explore their surroundings.
(b) taunt the steward.
(c) stand quietly.
(d) talk of what they will say.
5. What affliction does Jane suffer from:
(a) blind, deaf and mute.
(b) deaf and mute.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the room, Nicholas:
2. The Justice, his men and Nicholas ride to:
3. How was the strangling of Thomas Wells portrayed:
4. Lord de Guise's daughter enters the room and:
5. The body of Thomas Wells indicated that he had been:
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nicholas explain about the Play of Thomas Wells?
2. What do the players do when the steward takes them to Lord de Guise's chamber?
3. What does Lord de Guise want from the players?
4. What promises does the Justice make?
5. Who does Nicholas decide to see for information?
6. What do they learn about Lord de Guise?
7. What does examining the body of Thomas Wells reveal?
8. What information does Stephen learn?
9. How do the players perform the play?
10. Why do the players feel they are in danger?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)