|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is noticed about the body of the Monk?
(a) bruises on the body.
(b) bruises on the wrist.
(c) head smashed.
(d) knife in body.
2. Who plays the role of Thomas Wells in the play:
3. Who had the players mentioned by name in their play?
(a) no one.
(b) Lord William.
(c) Lord de Guise.
(d) Flint, the Lord's steward.
4. What does the Justice say of the Monk:
(a) the Monk killed Thomas Wells.
(b) the Monk was not involved.
(c) the Monk procured the boys.
(d) the Monk informed.
5. Why does Lambert say he is hated:
(a) he travels around speaking against the rich and priests.
(b) he is poor.
(c) he refuses to work for the Monk.
(d) he doesn't know why.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the castle, Nicholas:
2. What is the name of the woman to be hanged?
3. Springer, as Thomas Wells, raises the question of:
4. As host, Lord de Guise:
5. What does Martin want to do?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)