|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nicholas notes that as the play beings:
(a) the audience booed.
(b) the innkeeper asked them to leave.
(c) the is a strange light.
(d) the players were concerned about the sheriff.
2. Lord de Guise wants:
(a) the girl killed.
(b) the girl freed.
(c) to see the play of the murder.
(d) the players to leave his domain.
3. While the people in the room were fussing over the dead man, Nicholas:
(a) walks out of the room.
(b) stands there quietly.
(c) leads them in prayer.
(d) consoles them.
4. What alerted the players to the beginning of the jousting tourney?
(a) a blast of trupmpets.
(b) the guard told them.
(c) voices in the courtyard.
(d) they saw the horses.
5. Who does Nicholas tell his story to:
(a) the King's Justice.
(b) the innkeeper.
(c) John Lambert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nicholas decides to:
2. How did the audience appear before the beginning of the performance?
3. What do they learn in the middle of the performance?
4. After leaving the room, Nicholas:
5. What does Nicholas learn from the beggar?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)