|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Martin communicate with Jane?
(a) mime and gesture.
(b) they can't communicate.
(c) they speak together.
(d) through her father.
2. During the play, Nicholas realizes that:
(a) it was Lord de Guise who did not want the body seen.
(b) Lord de Guise was the killer.
(c) the players made a fatal error.
(d) they were doomed to be hanged.
3. The play is ended by:
(a) Margaret screaming.
(b) Tobias fleeing from the stage.
(c) Lord de Guise's men surrounding the players.
(d) Martin being killed.
4. What alerted the players to the beginning of the jousting tourney?
(a) voices in the courtyard.
(b) a blast of trupmpets.
(c) they saw the horses.
(d) the guard told them.
5. Why was the Justice come to the town?
(a) for the jousting tourney.
(b) he is just passing throutgh.
(c) to investigate the murder of Thomas Wells.
(d) he is investigating Lord de Guise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is dying?
2. What does Nicholas blame for their problems?
3. What does Nicholas tell Lambert when he says he is a player?
4. How do Martin and Nicholas gain admittance to Jane's cell?
5. Tobias and Springer cover their fears by:
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)