|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the play Nicholas plays the role of:
(a) Good Counsel and Conscience.
(b) the Monk.
(c) Thomas Wells.
2. What does Lambert say about his daughter:
(a) she has stolem before.
(b) that she couldn't kill a human child.
(c) she deserves to be hanged.
(d) she has a violent temper.
3. During the course of the performance, the players reveal:
(a) the nature of Lord William.
(b) the sources of their information.
(c) the corruption of the innkeeper.
(d) their true identifies.
4. What did the players decide to offer to Lord de Guise?
(a) Christmas plays.
(c) their help in the investigation.
(d) their apologies.
5. The son of the lord, William:
(a) has been locked in his room.
(b) is boasting of setting up the woman.
(c) roams the village.
(d) is demented.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the Justice come to the town?
2. Who does Nicholas tell his story to:
3. How did the ladies signify their favorite knights?
4. Tobias and Springer cover their fears by:
5. Lord de Guise's daughter enters the room and:
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)