|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the players allowed to take with them to the castle?
(a) their costumes and masks.
(c) as much as they could carry.
(d) all of their belongings.
2. Who was in the audience that shouted out during the play?
(a) the mother of Thomas Wells.
(b) the sheriff.
(c) the Monk.
(d) Roger True.
3. What is noticed about the body of the Monk?
(a) bruises on the wrist.
(b) knife in body.
(c) head smashed.
(d) bruises on the body.
4. Nicholas is wearing:
(a) ordinary clothing.
(b) a cloak from the player's costumes.
(c) his priestly habit.
(d) beggar's clothing.
5. The body of Thomas Wells indicated that he had been:
(d) well fed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Springer, as Thomas Wells, raises the question of:
2. Who do they implicate for the murder in the play?
3. How did the audience appear before the beginning of the performance?
4. They discovered that Thomas Wells:
5. How was the strangling of Thomas Wells portrayed:
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Martin error and how did he correct his error?
2. What information does Stephen learn?
3. What does examining the body of Thomas Wells reveal?
4. Why is the audience angry at the players when they learn of the Monk's death?
5. Nicholas thinks over the events of the last few days. What does he blame for their predicament?
6. What do they learn about Lord de Guise?
7. How did the players think they would deal with Lord de Guise?
8. What does Lord de Guise want from the players?
9. Some of the players want to leave after the performance but Martin wants to stay. Why?
10. What are the players allowed to bring to the castle?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)