|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Thomas Wells?
2. What information does Martin learn about the murder?
(a) the boy was asking for the woman.
(b) the woman made it known she was looking for the boy.
(c) the woman was seen yelling at the boy.
(d) the woman was seen near the road when the boy was killed.
3. What role does Stephen play in the Play of Adam?
(a) God the Father.
(c) Devil's Fool.
4. Who does Straw compare the Knights to:
(a) the players.
(c) no one.
(d) the townsmen.
5. What does the group do with the body?
(a) bury it.
(b) takes it to the morgue.
(c) put it on a cart.
(d) leaves it in the snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of the Devil's Fool role can't Nicholas do?
2. Who is the group's patron lord:
3. What is Straw's view of the play's performance?
4. Who breaks up the fight and settles the issue?
5. The group decides to:
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is the group of traveling players traveling to?
2. What does the group learn is going to take place in the next six days?
3. Why does the group have money problems as they travel?
4. Why does Martin stop the players from packing the cart?
5. Why was Thomas Wells wandering around with a purse full of money?
6. What do Martin and Nicholas talk about?
7. Why does Martin linger after Brendan's funeral?
8. What does the innkeeper demand that angers Stephen?
9. How does Nicholas feel about his performance?
10. Why does Stephen get into a fight with the jongleurs?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)