|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The group decides to:
(a) to report the priest.
(b) accept Nicholas in Brandon's place.
(c) to pray for Brandon.
(d) to leave the priest behind.
2. What is the role of Tobias in the Play of Adam?
3. Where is the troupe heading for?
4. What does Nicholas learn from the character Straw?
(a) the song he is to sing.
5. What is Stephen upset about?
(a) the King's Justice.
(b) the murder.
(c) Brendan's death.
(d) low attendance and splitting the proceeds with the innkeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wears stilts in the Play of Adam?
2. The expenses of the group are paid:
3. Where does the group plan to perform?
4. What have all plays been based on?
5. In thinking about the low attendance, what does Martin realize about the audience?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the players announce the new play?
2. What is the group's decision about doing a play based on the murder?
3. What happened to Stephen's thumb?
4. How do the players learn the story of Thomas Wells?
5. How does Nicholas cause distress to his Bishop?
6. Why is Nicholas so pleased with himself?
7. Why did Nicholas ask to join the group?
8. How does the group travel?
9. What is the subject of the Play of Adam?
10. Why was Thomas Wells wandering around with a purse full of money?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)