|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stephen upset about?
(a) low attendance and splitting the proceeds with the innkeeper.
(b) the murder.
(c) the King's Justice.
(d) Brendan's death.
2. Who found the body of Thomas Wells:
(a) the Monk.
(b) the Sheriff.
(d) the inn keeper.
3. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
(a) her man wouldn't spend it on ale.
(b) Thomas wanted money for food.
(c) it was becoming late.
(d) Thomas stole it from her.
4. What role does Stephen play in the Play of Adam?
(b) Devil's Fool.
(c) God the Father.
5. Who turned in Roger True's daughter?
(a) the innkeeper.
(b) her father.
(c) a shopkeeper.
(d) a Benedictine monk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reaction does Nicholas elicit from the crown during the play?
2. What does Martin see as a problem for the players?
3. Where are the Knights riding to?
4. The man who died was:
5. What does the group ask Nicholas to do for them?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the players announce the new play?
2. Why does the group have money problems as they travel?
3. What does the innkeeper demand that angers Stephen?
4. What do Martin and Nicholas talk about?
5. What does the group find strange about the circumstances surrounding Thomas Wells' death?
6. Why was Thomas Wells wandering around with a purse full of money?
7. Why do the traveling players accept Nicholas?
8. Why does the group decide to take Brendan's body with them?
9. What does the group learn is going to take place in the next six days?
10. What problem does the group have securing their lodging?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)