|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the group's patron lord:
(a) Robert Sandville.
(b) the Bishop.
(c) Sir William Percy.
(d) Sir Robert de Brian.
2. What is Straw's view of the play's performance?
(a) they need more dialogue.
(b) it is fine as it is.
(c) there is not enough movement.
(d) it was a failure.
3. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
(a) his lines for the play.
(b) how to live off the land.
(c) how to beg.
(d) hand movements.
4. The specialty of the character Springer is:
(a) animal parts.
(b) men's parts.
(c) woman's parts.
(d) children's parts.
5. What is going to take place in the town:
(a) King's Justice.
(c) sports games.
(d) holiday feast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the group's plans for the town they are entering?
2. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
3. What is the role of Tobias in the Play of Adam?
4. Brendan's body:
5. Which part of the Devil's Fool role can't Nicholas do?
Short Essay Questions
1. With whom do Martin and Tobias arrange the funeral of Brendan?
2. What problem does the group have securing their lodging?
3. Why does Martin linger after Brendan's funeral?
4. How does the group travel?
5. Why did Nicholas ask to join the group?
6. What were the duties to which the Bishop had assigned Nicholas?
7. Why was Thomas Wells wandering around with a purse full of money?
8. What happened to Stephen's thumb?
9. Why is Nicholas so pleased with himself?
10. Why does the group decide to take Brendan's body with them?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)