|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group do together?
(a) fought with the jongleurs.
(b) attends Brendan's funeral.
(c) looks for information.
(d) talk to the Knights.
2. Thomas Wells died by:
(d) blow to the head.
3. The man living with Thomas Wells' mother was:
(a) a hard worker.
(b) gone from the area.
(c) a drunk who beat the boy.
(d) good to the boy.
4. Who turned in Roger True's daughter?
(a) her father.
(b) a Benedictine monk.
(c) the innkeeper.
(d) a shopkeeper.
5. Which character had his thumb severed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Thomas Wells?
2. The group arranges burial for Brendan with the:
3. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
4. Which words does Martin use that do not apply to God and Satan?
5. How does the group earn their money:
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Nicholas so pleased with himself?
2. How does the group travel?
3. Why do the players at first object to doing a play about a real life event?
4. Why do the traveling players accept Nicholas?
5. What does the group learn has happened in the town?
6. With whom do Martin and Tobias arrange the funeral of Brendan?
7. Why does Martin stop the players from packing the cart?
8. Why does the group decide to take Brendan's body with them?
9. What does the group find strange about the circumstances surrounding Thomas Wells' death?
10. How does Nicholas feel about his performance?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)