|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who changes Brendan's clothing?
2. In the Play of Adam, Springer plays the role of:
(d) the Devil.
3. Thomas Wells died by:
(b) blow to the head.
4. Which characters do they feel could be played without words?
(a) Satan and God.
(b) Adam and Eve.
(c) the Angel and the Serpent.
(d) none of them.
5. Who wears stilts in the Play of Adam?
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Martin learn about the murder?
2. Which is not one of the three things about the Monk that raises questions:
3. Why wouldn't the innkeeper haggle over the price of the accommodations?
4. Which character had his thumb severed?
5. The expenses of the group are paid:
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the innkeeper demand that angers Stephen?
2. How does the group travel?
3. What does Nicholas learn as they travel?
4. What do Martin and Nicholas talk about?
5. What was Nicholas fleeing from when he saw the group of people?
6. How do the players announce the new play?
7. Why did Nicholas ask to join the group?
8. Why is Nicholas so pleased with himself?
9. Why does the group have money problems as they travel?
10. What were the duties to which the Bishop had assigned Nicholas?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)