|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Thomas Wells?
2. Which character had his thumb severed?
3. What is the name of the play on the murder?
(a) Money and Murder.
(b) Virtues and Vices.
(c) Cain and Abel.
(d) Play of Thomas Wells.
4. What is the role of Tobias in the Play of Adam?
5. How does the group earn their money:
(a) by begging.
(b) they receive wages from their lord.
(c) by stealing.
(d) by doing odd jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group ask Nicholas to do for them?
2. What is going to take place in the town:
3. Nicholas enters the town:
4. Brendan's body:
5. Who turned in Roger True's daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stephen get into a fight with the jongleurs?
2. What happened to Stephen's thumb?
3. Why was Thomas Wells wandering around with a purse full of money?
4. How do the players learn the story of Thomas Wells?
5. Why is Nicholas so pleased with himself?
6. Why did Nicholas ask to join the group?
7. What does the innkeeper demand that angers Stephen?
8. What does the group learn is going to take place in the next six days?
9. What is the group's decision about doing a play based on the murder?
10. How does the group travel?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)