|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bargains with the innkeeper?
2. What is the role of Tobias in the Play of Adam?
3. Who is the group's patron lord:
(a) Robert Sandville.
(b) Sir William Percy.
(c) Sir Robert de Brian.
(d) the Bishop.
4. Who does Straw compare the Knights to:
(a) no one.
(b) the players.
(c) the townsmen.
5. Who changes Brendan's clothing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Nicholas leave the woman's house so quickly?
2. What is going to take place in the town:
3. Before the funeral, Margaret:
4. Who is the lord of the town?
5. Which characters do they feel could be played without words?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where are the players taken when they arrive at the castle?
2. What does Nicholas learn as they travel?
3. Why is Nicholas so pleased with himself?
4. Why does Stephen get into a fight with the jongleurs?
5. Why do the players at first object to doing a play about a real life event?
6. What was Nicholas fleeing from when he saw the group of people?
7. How do the players perform the play?
8. Where does Nicholas go after leaving the castle?
9. What were the duties to which the Bishop had assigned Nicholas?
10. How does the group travel?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)