|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group do together?
(a) fought with the jongleurs.
(b) looks for information.
(c) attends Brendan's funeral.
(d) talk to the Knights.
2. What does Nicholas do for the first time since joining the group?
(a) he expresses his opinion.
(b) he asks for money.
(c) he gives an order.
(d) he prays.
3. Who did Margaret obtain information from:
(b) the grave digger.
(c) the tavern keeper.
(d) the innkeeper.
4. What role does Stephen play in the Play of Adam?
(a) Devil's Fool.
(c) God the Father.
5. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
(a) how to live off the land.
(b) his lines for the play.
(c) hand movements.
(d) how to beg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Nicholas leave the woman's house so quickly?
2. Who is the group's patron lord:
3. What are the group's plans for the town they are entering?
4. What month is it when Nicholas leaves without permission?
5. What is supposed to happen to Roger True's daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stephen get into a fight with the jongleurs?
2. Nicholas thinks over the events of the last few days. What does he blame for their predicament?
3. What problem does the group have securing their lodging?
4. What does the group find strange about the circumstances surrounding Thomas Wells' death?
5. How does the group travel?
6. What does the group learn is going to take place in the next six days?
7. How did the players think they would deal with Lord de Guise?
8. How does Nicholas cause distress to his Bishop?
9. What does examining the body of Thomas Wells reveal?
10. What does Nicholas see the group of people do?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)