|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thomas Wells died by:
(b) blow to the head.
2. What is going to take place in the town:
(a) holiday feast.
(b) King's Justice.
(d) sports games.
3. Where are the Knights riding to?
(b) their own lord.
(c) the inn.
(d) the jousting tourney.
4. How many people did Nicholas count in the group?
5. How does the group earn their money:
(a) by begging.
(b) they receive wages from their lord.
(c) by doing odd jobs.
(d) by stealing.
Short Answer Questions
1. At first, Nicholas thought the group of people were:
2. Nicholas enters the town:
3. Who found the body of Thomas Wells:
4. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
5. What information does Martin learn about the murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Nicholas ask to join the group?
2. What does the group learn has happened in the town?
3. What do the players discuss after the performance?
4. What does Nicholas learn as they travel?
5. Where is the group of traveling players traveling to?
6. What were the duties to which the Bishop had assigned Nicholas?
7. What does Martin feel are problems for the players?
8. How does Nicholas feel about his performance?
9. What was Nicholas fleeing from when he saw the group of people?
10. Why is Nicholas so pleased with himself?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)