|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have all plays been based on?
(b) real life events.
(c) the Bible.
2. What reaction does Nicholas elicit from the crown during the play?
(a) no reaction.
3. How much did each player receive from the proceeds of the play?
(a) two pounds.
(b) two shillings.
(d) one shilling.
4. The man who died was:
5. The group decides they will:
(a) return to their patron lord.
(b) delay their departure.
(c) leave immediately.
(d) gather informaiton from the people in the town.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Play of Adam, Springer plays the role of:
2. What happens when the men begin to pack their wagon?
3. What is Stephen upset about?
4. Where is the troupe heading for?
5. What terms does Martin not use to describe a play about the murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the players at first object to doing a play about a real life event?
2. Why does Stephen get into a fight with the jongleurs?
3. What does the group learn has happened in the town?
4. How does Nicholas feel about his performance?
5. What happened to Stephen's thumb?
6. How does the group travel?
7. What was Nicholas fleeing from when he saw the group of people?
8. Why did Nicholas ask to join the group?
9. What problem does the group have securing their lodging?
10. What is the group's decision about doing a play based on the murder?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)