|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the men begin to pack their wagon?
(a) they decide to watch the jousting tourney.
(b) Martin says he wants to talk to them first.
(c) the jongleurs challenge them to a match.
(d) the innkeeper asks them to stay.
2. Who did Margaret obtain information from:
(a) the grave digger.
(b) the innkeeper.
(d) the tavern keeper.
3. Thomas Wells obtained the money he was carrying by:
(c) his mother borrowed it.
(d) selling the family cow.
4. Roger True, the girl's father is a:
5. What does Nicholas do for the first time since joining the group?
(a) he asks for money.
(b) he expresses his opinion.
(c) he prays.
(d) he gives an order.
Short Answer Questions
1. The expenses of the group are paid:
2. What does Martin propose?
3. How does the group earn their money:
4. What is supposed to happen to Roger True's daughter?
5. What does Martin see as a problem for the players?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Nicholas so pleased with himself?
2. Where is the group of traveling players traveling to?
3. Why does Stephen get into a fight with the jongleurs?
4. What do the players discuss after the performance?
5. What was Nicholas fleeing from when he saw the group of people?
6. Why does the group have money problems as they travel?
7. What do Martin and Nicholas talk about?
8. What does the group learn has happened in the town?
9. Why do the players at first object to doing a play about a real life event?
10. What problem does the group have securing their lodging?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)