|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is going to take place in the town:
(b) King's Justice.
(c) sports games.
(d) holiday feast.
2. How do the players announce their new play:
(a) by posting notices.
(b) by a procession with them in costume.
(c) by going door to door telling people.
(d) by handing out fliers.
3. Who bargains with the innkeeper?
4. What is supposed to happen to Roger True's daughter?
(a) she will be married.
(b) she is having a baby.
(c) she will be hanged.
(d) she is becoming a nun.
5. The man who died was:
6. In the Play of Adam, Springer plays the role of:
(b) the Devil.
7. What does Martin see as a problem for the players?
(a) the Church.
(b) their old costumes.
(c) the distance they have to travel.
(d) the guilds.
8. What is Nicholas' view of his first performance?
(a) it was a failure.
(b) he forgot his lines.
(c) he was too nervous.
(d) it was a success.
9. The character Tobias functions as the:
10. Who does Stephen have a fight with?
(b) a Knight.
(c) the innkeeper.
11. How many times has Nicholas disobeyed his Bishop and left without permission?
12. How many people did Nicholas count in the group?
13. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
(a) a room at the end.
(b) rooms at the church.
(c) a barn in the yard of the inn.
(d) a room at a house.
14. What did Nicholas do for Sir Robert de Brian?
(a) ran his household.
(b) acted as lianson with the Bishop.
(c) taught his child.
(d) transcribed volumes of verse.
15. What is the subject of the discussion the group has?
(a) what play to perform.
(b) where to find food.
(c) how to travel.
(d) whether or not to bury Brendan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Nicholas' 'heart swell with pleasure'?
2. What are the group's plans for the town they are entering?
3. What do they learn has occurred in the town?
4. The group decides to:
5. Thomas Wells obtained the money he was carrying by:
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)