|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nicholas realizes that the group consisted of traveling players when:
(a) people walking by applaud their performance.
(b) he doesn't yet.
(c) they tell him.
(d) he sees the costomes and props in the cart.
2. As Nicholas is falling asleep, what does Martin ask him?
(a) to play a bigger role.
(b) to leave the players.
(c) to go for a walk.
(d) to manage their money.
3. What information does Martin learn about the murder?
(a) the boy was asking for the woman.
(b) the woman made it known she was looking for the boy.
(c) the woman was seen yelling at the boy.
(d) the woman was seen near the road when the boy was killed.
4. Who wears stilts in the Play of Adam?
5. What does the group do with the body?
(a) bury it.
(b) leaves it in the snow.
(c) takes it to the morgue.
(d) put it on a cart.
6. Which words does Martin use that do not apply to God and Satan?
(c) man and woman.
7. Who found the body of Thomas Wells:
(a) the Monk.
(b) the Sheriff.
(d) the inn keeper.
8. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
(a) Thomas stole it from her.
(b) it was becoming late.
(c) Thomas wanted money for food.
(d) her man wouldn't spend it on ale.
9. What does Nicholas ask the group leader?
(a) will they report the death.
(b) if he could travel with him.
(c) would they perform for him.
(d) will they bury the body.
10. Where is the troupe heading for?
11. What is the cause of the fight?
(a) the cost of entry of the performance.
(c) the use of the barn.
(d) the use of space in the inn yard.
12. Thomas Wells obtained the money he was carrying by:
(b) selling the family cow.
(c) his mother borrowed it.
13. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
(a) three days of plays.
(b) six days of jousting.
(c) war games.
(d) a religious service.
14. How old was Thomas Wells?
15. The character Tobias functions as the:
Short Answer Questions
1. Who changes Brendan's clothing?
2. What does the group have Nicholas do after accepting him?
3. How do the players announce their new play:
4. What does Nicholas give as his reason for wanting to join the players?
5. Who scares the players as they are talking at the graveyard?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)