|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nicholas committed adultery for:
2. How many people did Nicholas count in the group?
3. What role did Brendan play better than anyone?
(a) Devil's Fool.
(b) court jester.
(c) angel of God.
4. What was the assignment Nicholas walked away from?
(a) confined to a monastery.
(b) parish priest.
(c) aide to a bishop.
(d) secretary to Sir Robert de Brian.
5. The group arranges burial for Brendan with the:
(b) town priest.
6. Where is the troupe heading for?
7. Roger True, the girl's father is a:
8. Who wears stilts in the Play of Adam?
9. The expenses of the group are paid:
(a) from a common purse.
(b) by Nicholas.
(c) by each individual.
(d) by thievery.
10. What does Martin propose?
(a) they return to their patron lord.
(c) they break up the group.
(d) they do a play based on the murder.
11. Nicholas realizes that the group consisted of traveling players when:
(a) he sees the costomes and props in the cart.
(b) he doesn't yet.
(c) people walking by applaud their performance.
(d) they tell him.
12. What information does Martin learn about the murder?
(a) the woman was seen near the road when the boy was killed.
(b) the woman was seen yelling at the boy.
(c) the woman made it known she was looking for the boy.
(d) the boy was asking for the woman.
13. Nicholas enters the town:
(a) leading the horse.
(b) dressed as a priest.
(c) hiding in the cart.
(d) playing the Devil's Fool.
14. The man who died was:
15. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
(a) it was becoming late.
(b) her man wouldn't spend it on ale.
(c) Thomas wanted money for food.
(d) Thomas stole it from her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Straw compare the Knights to:
2. Who scares the players as they are talking at the graveyard?
3. What does the group do with the body?
4. In the road, Nicholas sees a group of people:
5. What does the group have Nicholas do after accepting him?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)