Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the group's patron lord:
(a) Sir William Percy.
(b) Robert Sandville.
(c) the Bishop.
(d) Sir Robert de Brian.
2. Who scares the players as they are talking at the graveyard?
(a) the gravedigger.
(b) the jongleurs.
(c) the Monk.
(d) the Knight.
3. Who bargains with the innkeeper?
4. In thinking about the low attendance, what does Martin realize about the audience?
(a) the cost of admission is too high.
(b) they want more movement.
(c) they are bored by the play.
(d) they know how they story ends.
5. The man living with Thomas Wells' mother was:
(a) good to the boy.
(b) a hard worker.
(c) a drunk who beat the boy.
(d) gone from the area.
6. Who does Straw compare the Knights to:
(a) no one.
(b) the players.
(d) the townsmen.
7. What is Nicholas' view of his first performance?
(a) it was a success.
(b) he was too nervous.
(c) he forgot his lines.
(d) it was a failure.
8. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
(a) how to live off the land.
(b) his lines for the play.
(c) hand movements.
(d) how to beg.
9. Which character had his thumb severed?
10. Which words does Martin use that do not apply to God and Satan?
(b) man and woman.
11. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
(a) Thomas stole it from her.
(b) her man wouldn't spend it on ale.
(c) it was becoming late.
(d) Thomas wanted money for food.
12. What does Martin propose?
(a) they return to their patron lord.
(c) they do a play based on the murder.
(d) they break up the group.
13. The specialty of the character Springer is:
(a) children's parts.
(b) men's parts.
(c) animal parts.
(d) woman's parts.
14. Nicholas committed adultery for:
15. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
(a) a religious service.
(b) six days of jousting.
(c) three days of plays.
(d) war games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the men begin to pack their wagon?
2. What role did Brendan play better than anyone?
3. What are the group's plans for the town they are entering?
4. Thomas Wells died by:
5. Nicholas enters the town:
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)