1. What is the occupation of Nicholas Barber?
2. Why did Nicholas leave the woman's house so quickly?
her husband arrived home.
3. Nicholas committed adultery for:
4. In the road, Nicholas sees a group of people:
removing the body of a dead man.
5. At first, Nicholas thought the group of people were:
6. The man who died was:
7. How many people did Nicholas count in the group?
8. What does the group do with the body?
put it on a cart.
9. Nicholas realizes that the group consisted of traveling players when:
he sees the costomes and props in the cart.
This section contains 3,958 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)