|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the room, Nicholas:
(a) returns to the room where they were staying.
(b) waits outside for his escort.
(c) returns to Lord de Guise's chamber.
(d) escapes from the castle.
2. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
(a) rooms at the church.
(b) a barn in the yard of the inn.
(c) a room at the end.
(d) a room at a house.
3. What does the group have Nicholas do after accepting him?
(a) explain his reason.
(c) change clothes with the dead man.
4. What do they do during the day?
(a) make up alibis.
(b) watch the jousting match from the window.
(c) practice their performance.
5. How do the players feel before the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Nicholas leave the woman's house so quickly?
2. What affliction does Jane suffer from:
3. What kind of performance are the players going to give?
4. Why couldn't Nicholas give the dying man absolution:
5. What does Nicholas blame for their problems?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)