|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicholas give as his reason for wanting to join the players?
(a) he is afraid to be alone.
(b) he wants to be in community.
(c) he wants to try being a player.
(d) no reason.
2. What question does Lambert ask Nicholas:
(a) what does the Monk want.
(b) what is the name of the Justice.
(c) what does the Justice want.
(d) why is Nicholas lying.
3. The group decides to:
(a) to pray for Brandon.
(b) to report the priest.
(c) accept Nicholas in Brandon's place.
(d) to leave the priest behind.
4. How did the ladies signify their favorite knights?
(a) throwing roses.
(b) standing up when they passed.
(c) by throwing scarves and sleeves.
5. What affliction does Jane suffer from:
(a) blind, deaf and mute.
(d) deaf and mute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turned in Roger True's daughter?
2. What is the name of the woman to be hanged?
3. Nicholas committed adultery for:
4. What is Stephen upset about?
5. How do Martin and Nicholas gain admittance to Jane's cell?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)