|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reaction does Nicholas elicit from the crown during the play?
(a) no reaction.
2. As host, Lord de Guise:
(a) announces the rules of combat.
(b) is absent.
(c) is the first to arrive.
(d) is the last to arrive.
3. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
(a) three days of plays.
(b) war games.
(c) a religious service.
(d) six days of jousting.
4. The body of Thomas Wells indicated that he had been:
(a) well fed.
5. Before the funeral, Margaret:
(a) quarrels with Stephen.
(b) shaves Nicholas' head.
(c) leaves the group.
(d) cries for Brendan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicholas blame for their problems?
2. In thinking about the low attendance, what does Martin realize about the audience?
3. What was the assignment Nicholas walked away from?
4. Who is dying?
5. When the play resumes, Martin raises the question of:
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)