|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of the discussion the group has?
(a) where to find food.
(b) what play to perform.
(c) whether or not to bury Brendan.
(d) how to travel.
2. What does the group finally do with Brendan's body?
(a) place it in the cart and take it with them.
(b) bury it in a proper grave.
(c) cremate it.
(d) cover it with snow.
3. What did Nicholas do for Sir Robert de Brian?
(a) taught his child.
(b) ran his household.
(c) transcribed volumes of verse.
(d) acted as lianson with the Bishop.
4. When Nicholas walks through the town, he sees:
(a) a beggar fighting a dog for an egg.
(b) two men fighting.
(c) a woman lying in the snow.
(d) a man who had frozen to death.
5. How old was Thomas Wells?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nicholas realizes that the group consisted of traveling players when:
2. Nicholas committed adultery for:
3. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
4. What other question is raised in the play?
5. What does Lambert say about his daughter:
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)