|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The play is ended by:
(a) Lord de Guise's men surrounding the players.
(b) Margaret screaming.
(c) Martin being killed.
(d) Tobias fleeing from the stage.
2. During the course of the performance, the players reveal:
(a) the corruption of the innkeeper.
(b) their true identifies.
(c) the nature of Lord William.
(d) the sources of their information.
3. What does Nicholas do for the first time since joining the group?
(a) he expresses his opinion.
(b) he asks for money.
(c) he gives an order.
(d) he prays.
4. What does Nicholas learn from the beggar?
(a) the Monk left town in the middle of the night.
(c) where to find John Lambert.
(d) the Justice is looking for the Monk.
5. Who had the players mentioned by name in their play?
(a) Lord de Guise.
(b) Lord William.
(c) Flint, the Lord's steward.
(d) no one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the men begin to pack their wagon?
2. What does Martin see as a problem for the players?
3. After leaving the room, Nicholas:
4. The players implicate:
5. Nicholas enters the town:
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)