|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the assignment Nicholas walked away from?
(a) confined to a monastery.
(b) secretary to Sir Robert de Brian.
(c) aide to a bishop.
(d) parish priest.
2. Nicholas is wearing:
(a) his priestly habit.
(b) a cloak from the player's costumes.
(c) ordinary clothing.
(d) beggar's clothing.
3. The group arranges burial for Brendan with the:
(a) town priest.
4. The specialty of the character Springer is:
(a) children's parts.
(b) men's parts.
(c) animal parts.
(d) woman's parts.
5. What do they do during the day?
(a) make up alibis.
(c) watch the jousting match from the window.
(d) practice their performance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of their traveling?
2. In the play, Thomas Wells is portrayed as:
3. What role does Stephen play in the Play of Adam?
4. Where is the troupe heading for?
5. How was the strangling of Thomas Wells portrayed:
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)