|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The group decides to:
(a) to report the priest.
(b) to pray for Brandon.
(c) accept Nicholas in Brandon's place.
(d) to leave the priest behind.
2. What happened to the players' cart?
(a) the wheel broke.
(b) it fell apart.
(c) it was stolen.
(d) they sold it.
3. During the course of the performance, the players reveal:
(a) their true identifies.
(b) the sources of their information.
(c) the nature of Lord William.
(d) the corruption of the innkeeper.
4. What does the group have Nicholas do after accepting him?
(c) explain his reason.
(d) change clothes with the dead man.
5. How do Martin and Nicholas gain admittance to Jane's cell?
(a) by paying the jailer.
(b) the Sheriff gave permission for the visit.
(c) they accompany John Lambert to visit.
(d) they are refused.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the play Thomas Wells says the purpose of the purse was to:
2. What does the Justice say of the Monk:
3. Who does Nicholas tell his story to:
4. How much did each player receive from the proceeds of the play?
5. Who did Margaret obtain information from:
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)