|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nicholas notes that as the play beings:
(a) the innkeeper asked them to leave.
(b) the players were concerned about the sheriff.
(c) the is a strange light.
(d) the audience booed.
2. What does Nicholas do for the first time since joining the group?
(a) he asks for money.
(b) he expresses his opinion.
(c) he prays.
(d) he gives an order.
3. Who does Straw compare the Knights to:
(a) no one.
(c) the players.
(d) the townsmen.
4. They discovered that Thomas Wells:
(a) had the plague.
(b) had no marks on his body.
(c) the body was missing.
(d) was buried alive.
5. What does Nicholas learn from the character Straw?
(a) the song he is to sing.
Short Answer Questions
1. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
2. The expenses of the group are paid:
3. At the beginning of the performance, Martin tells the audience that:
4. The body of Thomas Wells indicated that he had been:
5. How much did each player receive from the proceeds of the play?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)