|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character had his thumb severed?
2. Who is the group's patron lord:
(a) the Bishop.
(b) Sir William Percy.
(c) Sir Robert de Brian.
(d) Robert Sandville.
3. According to Springer, who was traveling on the road on the day of the murder?
(a) John Lambert.
(c) the Monk and Thomas Wells.
(d) Lord de Guise.
4. What does Nicholas tell Lambert when he says he is a player?
(a) the truth can be made known in a play about the murder.
(b) the people of the town are interested.
(c) the players don't believe the Monk's story.
(d) the King's Justice wants more information.
5. While they are waiting for Lord de Guise, they:
(a) stand quietly.
(b) talk of what they will say.
(c) explore their surroundings.
(d) taunt the steward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nicholas notes that as the play beings:
2. Who found the body of Thomas Wells:
3. What does Nicholas give as his reason for wanting to join the players?
4. What is noticed about the body of the Monk?
5. Who is dying?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)