|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lambert refers to the Monk as:
(a) a dirty old man.
(b) a good man.
(c) the servant of the Antichrist.
(d) a representative of the Sheriff.
2. The Justice promises Nicholas that:
(a) Nicholas will not be harmed.
(b) he will try Lord de Guise.
(c) qhe will hold an inquiry.
(d) the girl will be freed.
3. Lambert tells Nicholas that:
(b) the money was hidden in the kitchen.
(c) the Monk didn't find money in the house.
(d) his daughter hid the money in her room.
4. Nicholas realizes that the group consisted of traveling players when:
(a) he sees the costomes and props in the cart.
(b) he doesn't yet.
(c) people walking by applaud their performance.
(d) they tell him.
5. What does the group do with the body?
(a) takes it to the morgue.
(b) leaves it in the snow.
(c) put it on a cart.
(d) bury it.
Short Answer Questions
1. John Lambert is:
2. Which words does Martin use that do not apply to God and Satan?
3. Why do the players decide to leave town after their next performance?
4. What does Nicholas do for the first time since joining the group?
5. What is the purpose of their traveling?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)