|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nicholas decides to:
(a) remain a player.
(b) return to his Bishop.
(c) have himself excommunicated.
(d) to flee the town.
2. What is Stephen upset about?
(a) the murder.
(b) Brendan's death.
(c) low attendance and splitting the proceeds with the innkeeper.
(d) the King's Justice.
3. As host, Lord de Guise:
(a) is the last to arrive.
(b) is the first to arrive.
(c) announces the rules of combat.
(d) is absent.
4. What affliction does Jane suffer from:
(b) blind, deaf and mute.
(d) deaf and mute.
5. Brendan's body:
(a) was buried.
(b) begins to smell.
(c) was left behind.
(d) was dumped.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the assignment Nicholas walked away from?
2. What did Nicholas do for Sir Robert de Brian?
3. Who bargains with the innkeeper?
4. Who scares the players as they are talking at the graveyard?
5. Nicholas is wearing:
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)