|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the performance, Martin tells the audience that:
(a) the play is not finished and has been postponed.
(b) the play was written in London.
(c) the play is the play of their town.
(d) the play is based on Cain and Abel.
2. The financial proceeds from the performance were:
(a) about average.
(b) more than they ever earned from one play.
(c) the same as the last play.
3. How old was Thomas Wells?
4. What does Lord de Guise have with him?
(a) his wife.
(b) a note pad.
(c) a falcon.
(d) a book.
5. What have all plays been based on?
(a) real life events.
(c) the Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Lambert ask Nicholas:
2. After leaving the room, Nicholas:
3. What is the name of the woman to be hanged?
4. They discovered that Thomas Wells:
5. What does Nicholas learn from the character Straw?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)