|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicholas give as his reason for wanting to join the players?
(a) no reason.
(b) he wants to try being a player.
(c) he wants to be in community.
(d) he is afraid to be alone.
2. Nicholas is wearing:
(a) beggar's clothing.
(b) a cloak from the player's costumes.
(c) ordinary clothing.
(d) his priestly habit.
3. Martin raises the issue of:
(a) five boys missing.
(b) the story of the beggar.
(c) the condition of Lord William.
(d) the innocence of Jane.
4. How was the strangling of Thomas Wells portrayed:
(b) very realistically.
(c) in dumb stage.
(d) it was only alluded to.
5. Early the next morning, Nicholas lays there thinking of:
(c) the events of the last few days that brought them to this point.
(d) his Bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the castle, Nicholas:
2. In the play, Thomas Wells is portrayed as:
3. What information does Martin learn about the murder?
4. Where is the troupe heading for?
5. The financial proceeds from the performance were:
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)