|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lord de Guise wants:
(a) the players to leave his domain.
(b) the girl freed.
(c) the girl killed.
(d) to see the play of the murder.
2. What does Nicholas ask the group leader?
(a) if he could travel with him.
(b) will they bury the body.
(c) would they perform for him.
(d) will they report the death.
3. How does Martin communicate with Jane?
(a) through her father.
(b) they can't communicate.
(c) they speak together.
(d) mime and gesture.
4. What made Nicholas' 'heart swell with pleasure'?
(a) Stephen confiding in him.
(b) the monk asking for his advice.
(c) Martin's praise of his performance.
(d) Martin saying he will expand his role.
5. Which characters do they feel could be played without words?
(a) none of them.
(b) Satan and God.
(c) the Angel and the Serpent.
(d) Adam and Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Nicholas disobeyed his Bishop and left without permission?
2. As Nicholas is falling asleep, what does Martin ask him?
3. What reaction does Nicholas elicit from the crown during the play?
4. What alerted the players to the beginning of the jousting tourney?
5. During the play, Nicholas realizes that:
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)