|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
(a) his lust.
(b) his ability to sing.
(c) the distress he has caused his bishop.
(d) his childhood.
2. What does Nicholas ask the group leader?
(a) if he could travel with him.
(b) will they bury the body.
(c) would they perform for him.
(d) will they report the death.
3. The son of the lord, William:
(a) roams the village.
(b) is demented.
(c) has been locked in his room.
(d) is boasting of setting up the woman.
4. Where is the troupe heading for?
5. Who found the body of Thomas Wells:
(a) the Monk.
(c) the Sheriff.
(d) the inn keeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nicholas enters the town:
2. What reaction does Nicholas elicit from the crown during the play?
3. How did the audience appear before the beginning of the performance?
4. The character Tobias functions as the:
5. What happened to the players' cart?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)