|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the lord of the town?
(a) the Earl of March.
(b) Lord Richard de Guise.
(c) the Earl of Nottingham.
(d) Sir Robert de Brian.
2. What did Springer and Straw learn at the castle?
(b) there is no interest in the case.
(c) there is a great deal of concern about a miscarriage of justice.
(d) they support the woman.
3. What role does Stephen play in the Play of Adam?
(a) Devil's Fool.
(b) God the Father.
4. What role did Brendan play better than anyone?
(b) court jester.
(c) Devil's Fool.
(d) angel of God.
5. While they are waiting for Lord de Guise, they:
(a) stand quietly.
(b) taunt the steward.
(c) talk of what they will say.
(d) explore their surroundings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found the body of Thomas Wells:
2. What do Martin and Nicholas talk about?
3. What is the subject of the discussion the group has?
4. What made Nicholas' 'heart swell with pleasure'?
5. Who does Nicholas tell his story to:
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)