|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they learn has occurred in the town?
(a) a robbery.
(b) a murder.
(c) the marriage of the lord's daughter.
(d) the birth of the lord's son.
2. The players implicate:
(a) the Lord.
(b) the girl.
(c) the Monk.
(d) the Weaver.
3. Lord de Guise wants:
(a) the girl killed.
(b) the players to leave his domain.
(c) the girl freed.
(d) to see the play of the murder.
4. What does the group do together?
(a) attends Brendan's funeral.
(b) talk to the Knights.
(c) looks for information.
(d) fought with the jongleurs.
5. At the beginning of the performance, Martin tells the audience that:
(a) the play is based on Cain and Abel.
(b) the play is not finished and has been postponed.
(c) the play was written in London.
(d) the play is the play of their town.
Short Answer Questions
1. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
2. Nicholas enters the town:
3. What does Nicholas learn from the character Straw?
4. Who does Straw compare the Knights to:
5. Who does Nicholas tell his story to:
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)