|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicholas do for the first time since joining the group?
(a) he asks for money.
(b) he expresses his opinion.
(c) he prays.
(d) he gives an order.
2. What affliction does Jane suffer from:
(c) blind, deaf and mute.
(d) deaf and mute.
3. What kind of performance are the players going to give?
(b) the Play of Adam.
(c) Greek tragedy.
4. What terms does Martin not use to describe a play about the murder?
(a) dumb show.
(b) written script.
(c) Morality Play.
(d) don't need verse.
5. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
(a) his lust.
(b) the distress he has caused his bishop.
(c) his ability to sing.
(d) his childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people did Nicholas count in the group?
2. Nicholas decides to:
3. Who bargains with the innkeeper?
4. Martin and Nicholas learn that two other prisoners are imprisoned for:
5. When Nicholas walks through the town, he sees:
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)