|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nicholas realizes that the group consisted of traveling players when:
(a) he doesn't yet.
(b) he sees the costomes and props in the cart.
(c) they tell him.
(d) people walking by applaud their performance.
2. Where does the group plan to perform?
(a) the town square.
(b) the town theater.
(c) the yard of the inn.
(d) behind the church.
3. What does Martin propose?
(a) they return to their patron lord.
(b) they do a play based on the murder.
(d) they break up the group.
4. What does Nicholas tell Lambert when he says he is a player?
(a) the truth can be made known in a play about the murder.
(b) the people of the town are interested.
(c) the King's Justice wants more information.
(d) the players don't believe the Monk's story.
5. What made Nicholas' 'heart swell with pleasure'?
(a) Stephen confiding in him.
(b) Martin saying he will expand his role.
(c) Martin's praise of his performance.
(d) the monk asking for his advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the audience appear before the beginning of the performance?
2. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
3. Nicholas enters the town:
4. The play is ended by:
5. Which characters do they feel could be played without words?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)