|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stephen arrive for the play's performance?
(a) he doesn't show for the performance.
2. The group decides to:
(a) to leave the priest behind.
(b) accept Nicholas in Brandon's place.
(c) to report the priest.
(d) to pray for Brandon.
3. How was the strangling of Thomas Wells portrayed:
(b) in dumb stage.
(c) it was only alluded to.
(d) very realistically.
4. Martin's conclusion about the girl is that she is:
(d) he has no opinion.
5. During the course of the performance, the players reveal:
(a) the nature of Lord William.
(b) the sources of their information.
(c) the corruption of the innkeeper.
(d) their true identifies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the players allowed to take with them to the castle?
2. The expenses of the group are paid:
3. What is supposed to happen to Roger True's daughter?
4. Brendan's body:
5. Tobias and Springer cover their fears by:
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)