|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martin see as a problem for the players?
(a) their old costumes.
(b) the distance they have to travel.
(c) the Church.
(d) the guilds.
2. What are the players allowed to take with them to the castle?
(a) as much as they could carry.
(c) their costumes and masks.
(d) all of their belongings.
3. What does Nicholas tell Lambert when he says he is a player?
(a) the players don't believe the Monk's story.
(b) the King's Justice wants more information.
(c) the truth can be made known in a play about the murder.
(d) the people of the town are interested.
4. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
(a) three days of plays.
(b) a religious service.
(c) six days of jousting.
(d) war games.
5. What are the group's plans for the town they are entering?
(a) to find odd jobs.
(b) to sell the horse.
(c) to beg for money.
(d) to earn money by performing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the role of Tobias in the Play of Adam?
2. Why do the players decide to leave town after their next performance?
3. Which characters do they feel could be played without words?
4. Thomas Wells obtained the money he was carrying by:
5. How many times has Nicholas disobeyed his Bishop and left without permission?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)