|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Martin and Nicholas gain admittance to Jane's cell?
(a) by paying the jailer.
(b) the Sheriff gave permission for the visit.
(c) they are refused.
(d) they accompany John Lambert to visit.
2. What did Nicholas do for Sir Robert de Brian?
(a) transcribed volumes of verse.
(b) acted as lianson with the Bishop.
(c) ran his household.
(d) taught his child.
3. Why does Lambert say he is hated:
(a) he is poor.
(b) he refuses to work for the Monk.
(c) he travels around speaking against the rich and priests.
(d) he doesn't know why.
4. The son of the lord, William:
(a) has been locked in his room.
(b) is demented.
(c) roams the village.
(d) is boasting of setting up the woman.
5. Early the next morning, Nicholas lays there thinking of:
(c) his Bishop.
(d) the events of the last few days that brought them to this point.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the innkeeper demand from Martin?
2. What alerted the players to the beginning of the jousting tourney?
3. What does the group ask Nicholas to do for them?
4. The specialty of the character Springer is:
5. What is Nicholas' view of his first performance?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)