|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Nicholas disobeyed his Bishop and left without permission?
2. Tobias and Springer cover their fears by:
(a) relying on the leadership of Nicholas.
(b) talking about the need to save Jane.
(c) discussing the information they made known.
(d) saying it is an honor for the Lord to bring them to his castle.
3. What role does Stephen play in the Play of Adam?
(a) Devil's Fool.
(d) God the Father.
4. Roger True, the girl's father is a:
5. What month is it when Nicholas leaves without permission?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group have Nicholas do after accepting him?
2. What have all plays been based on?
3. What does Martin compare players to?
4. Who breaks up the fight and settles the issue?
5. What is noticed about the body of the Monk?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)