|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turned in Roger True's daughter?
(a) a Benedictine monk.
(b) a shopkeeper.
(c) her father.
(d) the innkeeper.
2. What does the group ask Nicholas to do for them?
3. Why do the players decide to leave town after their next performance?
(a) they decide to stay.
(b) they disagree on the details of the case.
(c) they feel they are in danger from the real murderer.
(d) they can't find new information.
4. What does Nicholas learn from the character Straw?
(b) the song he is to sing.
5. The specialty of the character Springer is:
(a) animal parts.
(b) men's parts.
(c) children's parts.
(d) woman's parts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who scares the players as they are talking at the graveyard?
2. Who is the lord of the town?
3. Martin's conclusion about the girl is that she is:
4. Early the next morning, Nicholas lays there thinking of:
5. What is the name of the woman to be hanged?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)