|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Nicholas leave the woman's house so quickly?
(a) her husband arrived home.
(b) he had to go home.
(c) he had an appointment.
(d) they had a fight.
2. The group decides they will:
(a) gather informaiton from the people in the town.
(b) leave immediately.
(c) return to their patron lord.
(d) delay their departure.
3. Lambert tells Nicholas that:
(a) the Monk didn't find money in the house.
(b) the money was hidden in the kitchen.
(d) his daughter hid the money in her room.
4. What does Martin compare players to?
(a) a lord before his king.
(b) a good jousting match.
(c) a knight on a horse.
(d) a priest before the altar.
5. What does Martin propose?
(a) they break up the group.
(b) they return to their patron lord.
(d) they do a play based on the murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
2. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
3. As host, Lord de Guise:
4. At first, Nicholas thought the group of people were:
5. Nicholas is wearing:
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)