|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At first, Nicholas thought the group of people were:
2. How does Martin communicate with Jane?
(a) mime and gesture.
(b) through her father.
(c) they speak together.
(d) they can't communicate.
3. What question does Lambert ask Nicholas:
(a) what is the name of the Justice.
(b) what does the Justice want.
(c) what does the Monk want.
(d) why is Nicholas lying.
4. What did Springer and Straw learn at the castle?
(a) there is no interest in the case.
(c) they support the woman.
(d) there is a great deal of concern about a miscarriage of justice.
5. The man who died was:
Short Answer Questions
1. Roger True, the girl's father is a:
2. What do Martin and Nicholas talk about?
3. What do they do during the day?
4. What does the group ask Nicholas to do for them?
5. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)