|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Stephen play in the Play of Adam?
(c) God the Father.
(d) Devil's Fool.
2. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
(a) war games.
(b) a religious service.
(c) three days of plays.
(d) six days of jousting.
3. What does Martin compare players to?
(a) a lord before his king.
(b) a priest before the altar.
(c) a knight on a horse.
(d) a good jousting match.
4. The son of the lord, William:
(a) is demented.
(b) is boasting of setting up the woman.
(c) has been locked in his room.
(d) roams the village.
5. Which of the following things forbidden to clerics was not done by Nicholas?
(a) outside the diocese without permission.
(c) sang in taverns.
(d) joining the traveling players.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lambert say about his daughter:
2. What does the group do together?
3. The character Tobias functions as the:
4. Who is the lord of the town?
5. What is the occupation of Nicholas Barber?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)