|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Stephen play in the Play of Adam?
(a) Devil's Fool.
(c) God the Father.
2. Which part of the Devil's Fool role can't Nicholas do?
(b) hand activities.
3. During the course of the performance, the players reveal:
(a) the sources of their information.
(b) the nature of Lord William.
(c) the corruption of the innkeeper.
(d) their true identifies.
4. What are the players allowed to take with them to the castle?
(a) all of their belongings.
(b) their costumes and masks.
(c) as much as they could carry.
5. Who breaks up the fight and settles the issue?
(a) a Knight.
(b) the King's Justice.
(c) the innkeeper.
(d) the sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the group's plans for the town they are entering?
2. Nicholas notes that as the play beings:
3. Who found the body of Thomas Wells:
4. The man who died was:
5. What do they learn in the middle of the performance?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)