|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the play Nicholas plays the role of:
(b) Good Counsel and Conscience.
(c) the Monk.
(d) Thomas Wells.
2. Which words does Martin use that do not apply to God and Satan?
(a) man and woman.
3. What happened to the players' cart?
(a) it fell apart.
(b) it was stolen.
(c) they sold it.
(d) the wheel broke.
4. Lambert tells Nicholas that:
(a) his daughter hid the money in her room.
(c) the Monk didn't find money in the house.
(d) the money was hidden in the kitchen.
5. What does Nicholas tell Lambert when he says he is a player?
(a) the players don't believe the Monk's story.
(b) the King's Justice wants more information.
(c) the truth can be made known in a play about the murder.
(d) the people of the town are interested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicholas do for the first time since joining the group?
2. What month is it when Nicholas leaves without permission?
3. What do Martin and Nicholas talk about?
4. How do Martin and Nicholas gain admittance to Jane's cell?
5. Roger True, the girl's father is a:
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)