|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man who died was:
2. Who turned in Roger True's daughter?
(a) a shopkeeper.
(b) her father.
(c) a Benedictine monk.
(d) the innkeeper.
3. What happened to the players' cart?
(a) it fell apart.
(b) it was stolen.
(c) the wheel broke.
(d) they sold it.
4. How much did each player receive from the proceeds of the play?
(b) two pounds.
(c) two shillings.
(d) one shilling.
5. What question does the character of Thomas Wells raise?
(a) how did the woman know of the purse.
(b) how did the Monk know about the purse.
(c) why was he killed.
(d) how did the Monk know about the woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the men begin to pack their wagon?
2. What was the assignment Nicholas walked away from?
3. Early the next morning, Nicholas lays there thinking of:
4. What other question is raised in the play?
5. What does the group have Nicholas do after accepting him?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)