|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nicholas notes that as the play beings:
(a) the is a strange light.
(b) the innkeeper asked them to leave.
(c) the audience booed.
(d) the players were concerned about the sheriff.
2. What affliction does Jane suffer from:
(c) blind, deaf and mute.
(d) deaf and mute.
3. What is Straw's view of the play's performance?
(a) they need more dialogue.
(b) it was a failure.
(c) there is not enough movement.
(d) it is fine as it is.
4. Thomas Wells obtained the money he was carrying by:
(a) selling the family cow.
(b) his mother borrowed it.
5. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
(a) a room at a house.
(b) a barn in the yard of the inn.
(c) rooms at the church.
(d) a room at the end.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stephen have a fight with?
2. Nicholas represents himself to John Lambert as:
3. The specialty of the character Springer is:
4. Who found the body of Thomas Wells:
5. Lambert tells Nicholas that:
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)