|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Martin raises the issue of:
(a) the condition of Lord William.
(b) five boys missing.
(c) the story of the beggar.
(d) the innocence of Jane.
2. Who wears stilts in the Play of Adam?
3. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
(a) it was becoming late.
(b) her man wouldn't spend it on ale.
(c) Thomas wanted money for food.
(d) Thomas stole it from her.
4. Nicholas committed adultery for:
5. What did the players decide to offer to Lord de Guise?
(a) Christmas plays.
(b) their apologies.
(d) their help in the investigation.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the play resumes, Martin raises the question of:
2. Who had the players mentioned by name in their play?
3. What is Straw's view of the play's performance?
4. What information does Martin learn about the murder?
5. What does the group do with the body?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)