|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have all plays been based on?
(a) the Bible.
(b) real life events.
2. What does Martin compare players to?
(a) a lord before his king.
(b) a priest before the altar.
(c) a good jousting match.
(d) a knight on a horse.
3. What month is it when Nicholas leaves without permission?
4. What does Martin see as a problem for the players?
(a) the guilds.
(b) their old costumes.
(c) the distance they have to travel.
(d) the Church.
5. The specialty of the character Springer is:
(a) animal parts.
(b) woman's parts.
(c) men's parts.
(d) children's parts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Martin relate the murder to the Bible?
2. Which words does Martin use that do not apply to God and Satan?
3. What are the players allowed to take with them to the castle?
4. What do they learn in the middle of the performance?
5. Roger True, the girl's father is a:
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)