|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who breaks up the fight and settles the issue?
(a) the innkeeper.
(b) the King's Justice.
(c) the sheriff.
(d) a Knight.
2. Nicholas enters the town:
(a) leading the horse.
(b) playing the Devil's Fool.
(c) hiding in the cart.
(d) dressed as a priest.
3. What is the purpose of their traveling?
(a) to deliver a message.
(b) to find food for the winter.
(c) to earn money.
(d) to perform a Christmas play for their lady's coursin.
4. Where is the troupe heading for?
5. What does Nicholas learn from the beggar?
(b) where to find John Lambert.
(c) the Monk left town in the middle of the night.
(d) the Justice is looking for the Monk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the discussion the group has?
2. Who is the group's patron lord:
3. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
4. Who wears stilts in the Play of Adam?
5. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)