|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nicholas do for Sir Robert de Brian?
(a) acted as lianson with the Bishop.
(b) ran his household.
(c) transcribed volumes of verse.
(d) taught his child.
2. Nicholas notes that as the play beings:
(a) the audience booed.
(b) the players were concerned about the sheriff.
(c) the is a strange light.
(d) the innkeeper asked them to leave.
3. Martin and Nicholas learn that two other prisoners are imprisoned for:
(c) accepting jobs with higher wages than Lord de Guise paid.
4. What alerted the players to the beginning of the jousting tourney?
(a) voices in the courtyard.
(b) a blast of trupmpets.
(c) they saw the horses.
(d) the guard told them.
5. What is the subject of the discussion the group has?
(a) how to travel.
(b) what play to perform.
(c) where to find food.
(d) whether or not to bury Brendan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of the Devil's Fool role can't Nicholas do?
2. Who does Straw compare the Knights to:
3. In the Play of Adam, Springer plays the role of:
4. The group decides they will:
5. How does Martin relate the murder to the Bible?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)