|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does the character of Thomas Wells raise?
(a) why was he killed.
(b) how did the woman know of the purse.
(c) how did the Monk know about the woman.
(d) how did the Monk know about the purse.
2. Which is not one of the three things about the Monk that raises questions:
(a) hearing the woman's confession.
(b) finding the money.
(c) seeing the woman.
(d) finding out about the boy's death.
3. The group decides they will:
(a) delay their departure.
(b) gather informaiton from the people in the town.
(c) leave immediately.
(d) return to their patron lord.
4. Martin raises the issue of:
(a) five boys missing.
(b) the condition of Lord William.
(c) the story of the beggar.
(d) the innocence of Jane.
5. What does Martin want to do?
(b) leave town.
(c) fight the Monk.
(d) save the girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who scares the players as they are talking at the graveyard?
2. As Nicholas is falling asleep, what does Martin ask him?
3. The financial proceeds from the performance were:
4. What kind of performance are the players going to give?
5. Who asked Margaret how they learned so many details of the crime:
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)