|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the play Thomas Wells says the purpose of the purse was to:
(a) lure highway robbers.
(b) implicate the Weaver.
(c) tempt the Monk.
(d) lure the girl.
2. Who turned in Roger True's daughter?
(a) a Benedictine monk.
(b) her father.
(c) the innkeeper.
(d) a shopkeeper.
3. What is the occupation of Nicholas Barber?
4. What does the group ask Nicholas to do for them?
5. How do Martin and Nicholas gain admittance to Jane's cell?
(a) by paying the jailer.
(b) they accompany John Lambert to visit.
(c) they are refused.
(d) the Sheriff gave permission for the visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does the character of Thomas Wells raise?
2. What does Nicholas give as his reason for wanting to join the players?
3. Nicholas enters the town:
4. What is noticed about the body of the Monk?
5. Who is the lord of the town?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)