|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Nicholas leave the woman's house so quickly?
(a) they had a fight.
(b) her husband arrived home.
(c) he had to go home.
(d) he had an appointment.
2. What is going to take place in the town:
(a) holiday feast.
(c) King's Justice.
(d) sports games.
3. Why do the players decide to leave town after their next performance?
(a) they decide to stay.
(b) they can't find new information.
(c) they feel they are in danger from the real murderer.
(d) they disagree on the details of the case.
4. Who plays the role of Thomas Wells in the play:
5. Who asked Margaret how they learned so many details of the crime:
(a) the innkeeper.
(b) the mother of Thomas Wells.
(c) the Justice.
(d) the sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group do together?
2. What does Nicholas ask the group leader?
3. Who found the body of Thomas Wells:
4. What was the assignment Nicholas walked away from?
5. Thomas Wells obtained the money he was carrying by:
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)