|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not one of the three things about the Monk that raises questions:
(a) finding out about the boy's death.
(b) seeing the woman.
(c) hearing the woman's confession.
(d) finding the money.
2. The group decides to:
(a) to report the priest.
(b) to leave the priest behind.
(c) to pray for Brandon.
(d) accept Nicholas in Brandon's place.
3. What is Straw's view of the play's performance?
(a) it is fine as it is.
(b) they need more dialogue.
(c) there is not enough movement.
(d) it was a failure.
4. Martin and Nicholas learn that two other prisoners are imprisoned for:
(b) accepting jobs with higher wages than Lord de Guise paid.
5. Before the funeral, Margaret:
(a) cries for Brendan.
(b) quarrels with Stephen.
(c) shaves Nicholas' head.
(d) leaves the group.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group finally do with Brendan's body?
2. The financial proceeds from the performance were:
3. What does Nicholas tell Lambert when he says he is a player?
4. Nicholas is wearing:
5. What is the purpose of their traveling?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)