|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lambert tells Nicholas that:
(b) his daughter hid the money in her room.
(c) the Monk didn't find money in the house.
(d) the money was hidden in the kitchen.
2. The group arranges burial for Brendan with the:
(a) town priest.
3. Lambert refers to the Monk as:
(a) the servant of the Antichrist.
(b) a dirty old man.
(c) a good man.
(d) a representative of the Sheriff.
4. What does Nicholas give as his reason for wanting to join the players?
(a) no reason.
(b) he is afraid to be alone.
(c) he wants to try being a player.
(d) he wants to be in community.
5. Why do the players decide to leave town after their next performance?
(a) they disagree on the details of the case.
(b) they decide to stay.
(c) they feel they are in danger from the real murderer.
(d) they can't find new information.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the strangling of Thomas Wells portrayed:
2. Who plays the role of Thomas Wells in the play:
3. Who was in the audience that shouted out during the play?
4. John Lambert is:
5. Nicholas notes that as the play beings:
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)