|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The character Tobias functions as the:
2. How was the strangling of Thomas Wells portrayed:
(b) very realistically.
(c) it was only alluded to.
(d) in dumb stage.
3. What is the role of Tobias in the Play of Adam?
4. As Nicholas is falling asleep, what does Martin ask him?
(a) to go for a walk.
(b) to manage their money.
(c) to leave the players.
(d) to play a bigger role.
5. How does the group earn their money:
(a) by doing odd jobs.
(b) by stealing.
(c) by begging.
(d) they receive wages from their lord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the assignment Nicholas walked away from?
2. Who asked Margaret how they learned so many details of the crime:
3. What affliction does Jane suffer from:
4. Nicholas represents himself to John Lambert as:
5. Thomas Wells obtained the money he was carrying by:
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)