|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the group earn their money:
(a) by begging.
(b) they receive wages from their lord.
(c) by doing odd jobs.
(d) by stealing.
2. How does Martin communicate with Jane?
(a) they can't communicate.
(b) mime and gesture.
(c) through her father.
(d) they speak together.
3. What does Nicholas tell Lambert when he says he is a player?
(a) the truth can be made known in a play about the murder.
(b) the King's Justice wants more information.
(c) the people of the town are interested.
(d) the players don't believe the Monk's story.
4. Who was in the audience that shouted out during the play?
(a) the Monk.
(b) Roger True.
(c) the sheriff.
(d) the mother of Thomas Wells.
5. The man living with Thomas Wells' mother was:
(a) gone from the area.
(b) good to the boy.
(c) a drunk who beat the boy.
(d) a hard worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nicholas' view of his first performance?
2. What month is it when Nicholas leaves without permission?
3. The expenses of the group are paid:
4. What are the group's plans for the town they are entering?
5. Thomas Wells died by:
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)