|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why wouldn't the innkeeper haggle over the price of the accommodations?
(a) he didn't like the look of the group.
(b) he thought they were robbers.
(c) he was overbooked.
(d) they were vagabond players.
2. Who turned in Roger True's daughter?
(a) the innkeeper.
(b) her father.
(c) a shopkeeper.
(d) a Benedictine monk.
3. What does the group do with the body?
(a) put it on a cart.
(b) bury it.
(c) leaves it in the snow.
(d) takes it to the morgue.
4. Who breaks up the fight and settles the issue?
(a) the King's Justice.
(b) a Knight.
(c) the sheriff.
(d) the innkeeper.
5. Who plays the role of Thomas Wells in the play:
Short Answer Questions
1. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
2. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
3. Which character had his thumb severed?
4. Why do the players decide to leave town after their next performance?
5. Who did Margaret obtain information from:
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)