|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which words does Martin use that do not apply to God and Satan?
(b) man and woman.
2. Who does Straw compare the Knights to:
(b) no one.
(c) the townsmen.
(d) the players.
3. The financial proceeds from the performance were:
(a) the same as the last play.
(b) about average.
(d) more than they ever earned from one play.
4. At the beginning of the performance, Martin tells the audience that:
(a) the play is based on Cain and Abel.
(b) the play was written in London.
(c) the play is the play of their town.
(d) the play is not finished and has been postponed.
5. What kind of performance are the players going to give?
(a) the Play of Adam.
(b) Greek tragedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the play on the murder?
2. Thomas Wells died by:
3. How does Martin relate the murder to the Bible?
4. What is the name of the woman to be hanged?
5. What does Nicholas learn from the character Straw?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)