|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the group's patron lord:
(a) Sir William Percy.
(b) Robert Sandville.
(c) the Bishop.
(d) Sir Robert de Brian.
2. Who bargains with the innkeeper?
3. Why did Nicholas leave the woman's house so quickly?
(a) he had to go home.
(b) her husband arrived home.
(c) they had a fight.
(d) he had an appointment.
4. What question does the character of Thomas Wells raise?
(a) how did the woman know of the purse.
(b) why was he killed.
(c) how did the Monk know about the purse.
(d) how did the Monk know about the woman.
5. What does Nicholas learn from the beggar?
(a) the Justice is looking for the Monk.
(c) where to find John Lambert.
(d) the Monk left town in the middle of the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lambert tells Nicholas that:
2. Who changes Brendan's clothing?
3. What does the group do with the body?
4. What did Springer and Straw learn at the castle?
5. The man who died was:
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)