|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martin propose?
(a) they do a play based on the murder.
(b) they return to their patron lord.
(c) they break up the group.
2. What does Martin want to do?
(a) fight the Monk.
(b) leave town.
(c) save the girl.
3. What question does the character of Thomas Wells raise?
(a) how did the Monk know about the purse.
(b) how did the Monk know about the woman.
(c) why was he killed.
(d) how did the woman know of the purse.
4. Why wouldn't the innkeeper haggle over the price of the accommodations?
(a) he didn't like the look of the group.
(b) they were vagabond players.
(c) he was overbooked.
(d) he thought they were robbers.
5. What did Nicholas do for Sir Robert de Brian?
(a) transcribed volumes of verse.
(b) taught his child.
(c) ran his household.
(d) acted as lianson with the Bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. The specialty of the character Springer is:
2. The man living with Thomas Wells' mother was:
3. What is the subject of the discussion the group has?
4. How do the players announce their new play:
5. How old was Thomas Wells?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)