|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nicholas enters the town:
(a) playing the Devil's Fool.
(b) hiding in the cart.
(c) dressed as a priest.
(d) leading the horse.
2. What information does Martin learn about the murder?
(a) the woman made it known she was looking for the boy.
(b) the woman was seen near the road when the boy was killed.
(c) the boy was asking for the woman.
(d) the woman was seen yelling at the boy.
3. The group decides they will:
(a) leave immediately.
(b) gather informaiton from the people in the town.
(c) return to their patron lord.
(d) delay their departure.
4. What is the subject of the discussion the group has?
(a) how to travel.
(b) whether or not to bury Brendan.
(c) what play to perform.
(d) where to find food.
5. What are the group's plans for the town they are entering?
(a) to earn money by performing.
(b) to beg for money.
(c) to sell the horse.
(d) to find odd jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the strangling of Thomas Wells portrayed:
2. Nicholas represents himself to John Lambert as:
3. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
4. Who was in the audience that shouted out during the play?
5. What does Lambert say about his daughter:
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)