|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man who died was:
2. How does the group earn their money:
(a) by doing odd jobs.
(b) by begging.
(c) they receive wages from their lord.
(d) by stealing.
3. At the beginning of the performance, Martin tells the audience that:
(a) the play is not finished and has been postponed.
(b) the play is the play of their town.
(c) the play is based on Cain and Abel.
(d) the play was written in London.
4. Where is the troupe heading for?
5. Why do the players decide to leave town after their next performance?
(a) they can't find new information.
(b) they disagree on the details of the case.
(c) they feel they are in danger from the real murderer.
(d) they decide to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. In thinking about the low attendance, what does Martin realize about the audience?
2. In the Play of Adam, Springer plays the role of:
3. What does the group finally do with Brendan's body?
4. What does Martin compare players to?
5. How many people did Nicholas count in the group?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)