|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the performance, Martin tells the audience that:
(a) the play is the play of their town.
(b) the play is not finished and has been postponed.
(c) the play was written in London.
(d) the play is based on Cain and Abel.
2. What have all plays been based on?
(a) the Bible.
(b) real life events.
3. John Lambert is:
(a) an employee at the inn.
(b) a shop keeper.
(c) a tavern owner.
(d) a weaver.
4. How does Martin communicate with Jane?
(a) they can't communicate.
(b) they speak together.
(c) mime and gesture.
(d) through her father.
5. How many times has Nicholas disobeyed his Bishop and left without permission?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the Knights riding to?
2. In the Play of Adam, Springer plays the role of:
3. Which part of the Devil's Fool role can't Nicholas do?
4. What kind of performance are the players going to give?
5. The man who died was:
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)