|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who breaks up the fight and settles the issue?
(a) the sheriff.
(b) the King's Justice.
(c) a Knight.
(d) the innkeeper.
2. What does the group ask Nicholas to do for them?
3. What does Nicholas learn from the beggar?
(a) the Monk left town in the middle of the night.
(b) where to find John Lambert.
(d) the Justice is looking for the Monk.
4. Brendan's body:
(a) was dumped.
(b) was left behind.
(c) begins to smell.
(d) was buried.
5. The group decides to:
(a) to pray for Brandon.
(b) to report the priest.
(c) accept Nicholas in Brandon's place.
(d) to leave the priest behind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the play on the murder?
2. The expenses of the group are paid:
3. The character Tobias functions as the:
4. Martin's conclusion about the girl is that she is:
5. At first, Nicholas thought the group of people were:
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)