|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bargains with the innkeeper?
2. Which characters do they feel could be played without words?
(a) Adam and Eve.
(b) none of them.
(c) the Angel and the Serpent.
(d) Satan and God.
3. What is Straw's view of the play's performance?
(a) it was a failure.
(b) they need more dialogue.
(c) it is fine as it is.
(d) there is not enough movement.
4. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
(a) six days of jousting.
(b) three days of plays.
(c) a religious service.
(d) war games.
5. What reaction does Nicholas elicit from the crown during the play?
(a) no reaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martin propose?
2. Lambert refers to the Monk as:
3. How does Martin communicate with Jane?
4. The financial proceeds from the performance were:
5. Martin's conclusion about the girl is that she is:
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)