|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who found the body of Thomas Wells:
(a) the Sheriff.
(c) the Monk.
(d) the inn keeper.
2. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
(a) six days of jousting.
(b) three days of plays.
(c) war games.
(d) a religious service.
3. Nicholas realizes that the group consisted of traveling players when:
(a) he sees the costomes and props in the cart.
(b) he doesn't yet.
(c) they tell him.
(d) people walking by applaud their performance.
4. What was the assignment Nicholas walked away from?
(a) parish priest.
(b) secretary to Sir Robert de Brian.
(c) aide to a bishop.
(d) confined to a monastery.
5. What is the cause of the fight?
(a) the cost of entry of the performance.
(b) the use of space in the inn yard.
(c) the use of the barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the group plan to perform?
2. Why does Lambert say he is hated:
3. The character Tobias functions as the:
4. What does Lambert say about his daughter:
5. Lambert tells Nicholas that:
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)