|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is supposed to happen to Roger True's daughter?
(a) she is having a baby.
(b) she will be hanged.
(c) she will be married.
(d) she is becoming a nun.
2. The man living with Thomas Wells' mother was:
(a) a drunk who beat the boy.
(b) gone from the area.
(c) good to the boy.
(d) a hard worker.
3. What does Martin compare players to?
(a) a priest before the altar.
(b) a good jousting match.
(c) a knight on a horse.
(d) a lord before his king.
4. What question does Lambert ask Nicholas:
(a) what is the name of the Justice.
(b) what does the Monk want.
(c) why is Nicholas lying.
(d) what does the Justice want.
5. Who found the body of Thomas Wells:
(a) the Sheriff.
(b) the Monk.
(c) the inn keeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man who died was:
2. Which part of the Devil's Fool role can't Nicholas do?
3. What information does Martin learn about the murder?
4. How does the group earn their money:
5. What do Martin and Nicholas talk about?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)