|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which characters do they feel could be played without words?
(a) Satan and God.
(b) none of them.
(c) the Angel and the Serpent.
(d) Adam and Eve.
2. Who breaks up the fight and settles the issue?
(a) the King's Justice.
(b) the sheriff.
(c) the innkeeper.
(d) a Knight.
3. In the Play of Adam, Springer plays the role of:
(d) the Devil.
4. What does Martin do after the burial?
(a) talks to the grave digger.
(b) talks to Margaret.
(c) goes to visit the local priest.
(d) talks to the knights.
5. What information does Martin learn about the murder?
(a) the woman made it known she was looking for the boy.
(b) the woman was seen yelling at the boy.
(c) the boy was asking for the woman.
(d) the woman was seen near the road when the boy was killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the strangling of Thomas Wells portrayed:
2. What is the occupation of Nicholas Barber?
3. Nicholas realizes that the group consisted of traveling players when:
4. What role did Brendan play better than anyone?
5. The financial proceeds from the performance were:
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)