|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nicholas realizes that the group consisted of traveling players when:
(a) he doesn't yet.
(b) he sees the costomes and props in the cart.
(c) they tell him.
(d) people walking by applaud their performance.
2. In the Play of Adam, Springer plays the role of:
(b) the Devil.
3. The man living with Thomas Wells' mother was:
(a) a hard worker.
(b) gone from the area.
(c) good to the boy.
(d) a drunk who beat the boy.
4. Who plays the role of Thomas Wells in the play:
5. The man who died was:
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not one of the three things about the Monk that raises questions:
2. What does the group have Nicholas do after accepting him?
3. What does Martin propose?
4. In the play, Thomas Wells is portrayed as:
5. When Nicholas walks through the town, he sees:
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)