|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did each player receive from the proceeds of the play?
(b) two shillings.
(c) one shilling.
(d) two pounds.
2. Who breaks up the fight and settles the issue?
(a) the King's Justice.
(b) a Knight.
(c) the innkeeper.
(d) the sheriff.
3. Where are the Knights riding to?
(a) the inn.
(c) their own lord.
(d) the jousting tourney.
4. What are the group's plans for the town they are entering?
(a) to find odd jobs.
(b) to beg for money.
(c) to earn money by performing.
(d) to sell the horse.
5. What made Nicholas' 'heart swell with pleasure'?
(a) the monk asking for his advice.
(b) Stephen confiding in him.
(c) Martin's praise of his performance.
(d) Martin saying he will expand his role.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the troupe heading for?
2. Before the funeral, Margaret:
3. Nicholas realizes that the group consisted of traveling players when:
4. In the road, Nicholas sees a group of people:
5. In the Play of Adam, Springer plays the role of:
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)