|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group do together?
(a) attends Brendan's funeral.
(b) looks for information.
(c) talk to the Knights.
(d) fought with the jongleurs.
2. What does the innkeeper demand from Martin?
(a) they share the space with the jongleurs.
(b) one fourth of the proceeds from the performance.
(c) the group of players leave immediately.
(d) half of the proceeds from the performance.
3. How does the group earn their money:
(a) by begging.
(b) by doing odd jobs.
(c) by stealing.
(d) they receive wages from their lord.
4. What does Nicholas do for the first time since joining the group?
(a) he prays.
(b) he gives an order.
(c) he expresses his opinion.
(d) he asks for money.
5. The character Tobias functions as the:
Short Answer Questions
1. What terms does Martin not use to describe a play about the murder?
2. How many people did Nicholas count in the group?
3. Who is the group's patron lord:
4. What is Straw's view of the play's performance?
5. What does Martin do after the burial?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)