|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The expenses of the group are paid:
(a) from a common purse.
(b) by each individual.
(c) by Nicholas.
(d) by thievery.
2. In the Play of Adam, Springer plays the role of:
(c) the Devil.
3. How does the group earn their money:
(a) by begging.
(b) they receive wages from their lord.
(c) by stealing.
(d) by doing odd jobs.
4. What does Martin do after the burial?
(a) goes to visit the local priest.
(b) talks to the grave digger.
(c) talks to the knights.
(d) talks to Margaret.
5. What does the group have Nicholas do after accepting him?
(b) change clothes with the dead man.
(c) explain his reason.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the Knights riding to?
2. What month is it when Nicholas leaves without permission?
3. Who is the group's patron lord:
4. Brendan's body:
5. What is supposed to happen to Roger True's daughter?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)