|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the group plan to perform?
(a) the town theater.
(b) behind the church.
(c) the yard of the inn.
(d) the town square.
2. What do they learn has occurred in the town?
(a) the marriage of the lord's daughter.
(b) the birth of the lord's son.
(c) a murder.
(d) a robbery.
3. In the Play of Adam, Springer plays the role of:
(c) the Devil.
4. What do Martin and Nicholas talk about?
(a) the next play.
(b) the murder.
(c) Nicholas staying with the players.
(d) their travel plans.
5. What is Stephen upset about?
(a) the murder.
(b) Brendan's death.
(c) low attendance and splitting the proceeds with the innkeeper.
(d) the King's Justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Nicholas Barber?
2. What is the purpose of their traveling?
3. The expenses of the group are paid:
4. How does Martin relate the murder to the Bible?
5. The group decides to:
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)