|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause of the fight?
(a) the use of space in the inn yard.
(b) the use of the barn.
(d) the cost of entry of the performance.
2. Who is the group's patron lord:
(a) Sir William Percy.
(b) Robert Sandville.
(c) Sir Robert de Brian.
(d) the Bishop.
3. What was the assignment Nicholas walked away from?
(a) confined to a monastery.
(b) aide to a bishop.
(c) parish priest.
(d) secretary to Sir Robert de Brian.
4. Which character had his thumb severed?
5. What role does Stephen play in the Play of Adam?
(c) Devil's Fool.
(d) God the Father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Straw compare the Knights to:
2. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
3. Which part of the Devil's Fool role can't Nicholas do?
4. The specialty of the character Springer is:
5. Nicholas enters the town:
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)