|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is going to take place in the town:
(b) King's Justice.
(c) sports games.
(d) holiday feast.
2. Who breaks up the fight and settles the issue?
(a) a Knight.
(b) the sheriff.
(c) the King's Justice.
(d) the innkeeper.
3. Nicholas enters the town:
(a) playing the Devil's Fool.
(b) hiding in the cart.
(c) leading the horse.
(d) dressed as a priest.
4. What does Martin propose?
(a) they do a play based on the murder.
(b) they break up the group.
(c) they return to their patron lord.
5. What was the assignment Nicholas walked away from?
(a) parish priest.
(b) aide to a bishop.
(c) secretary to Sir Robert de Brian.
(d) confined to a monastery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nicholas do for Sir Robert de Brian?
2. Who bargains with the innkeeper?
3. Why did Nicholas leave the woman's house so quickly?
4. As Nicholas is falling asleep, what does Martin ask him?
5. In thinking about the low attendance, what does Martin realize about the audience?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)