|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Nicholas leave the woman's house so quickly?
(a) he had to go home.
(b) they had a fight.
(c) her husband arrived home.
(d) he had an appointment.
2. In thinking about the low attendance, what does Martin realize about the audience?
(a) they know how they story ends.
(b) the cost of admission is too high.
(c) they are bored by the play.
(d) they want more movement.
3. Why wouldn't the innkeeper haggle over the price of the accommodations?
(a) they were vagabond players.
(b) he didn't like the look of the group.
(c) he thought they were robbers.
(d) he was overbooked.
4. What do they learn has occurred in the town?
(a) the marriage of the lord's daughter.
(b) a murder.
(c) the birth of the lord's son.
(d) a robbery.
5. What reaction does Nicholas elicit from the crown during the play?
(b) no reaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the men begin to pack their wagon?
2. What was the assignment Nicholas walked away from?
3. Before the funeral, Margaret:
4. Who breaks up the fight and settles the issue?
5. Which words does Martin use that do not apply to God and Satan?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)