|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the men begin to pack their wagon?
(a) Martin says he wants to talk to them first.
(b) they decide to watch the jousting tourney.
(c) the innkeeper asks them to stay.
(d) the jongleurs challenge them to a match.
2. What is the occupation of Nicholas Barber?
3. What does Martin compare players to?
(a) a good jousting match.
(b) a lord before his king.
(c) a knight on a horse.
(d) a priest before the altar.
4. What is Straw's view of the play's performance?
(a) it was a failure.
(b) they need more dialogue.
(c) there is not enough movement.
(d) it is fine as it is.
5. What are the group's plans for the town they are entering?
(a) to beg for money.
(b) to sell the horse.
(c) to find odd jobs.
(d) to earn money by performing.
Short Answer Questions
1. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
2. What does Nicholas give as his reason for wanting to join the players?
3. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
4. Who turned in Roger True's daughter?
5. In thinking about the low attendance, what does Martin realize about the audience?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)