|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martin compare players to?
(a) a knight on a horse.
(b) a lord before his king.
(c) a good jousting match.
(d) a priest before the altar.
2. Brendan's body:
(a) was left behind.
(b) was dumped.
(c) begins to smell.
(d) was buried.
3. What is the subject of the discussion the group has?
(a) what play to perform.
(b) whether or not to bury Brendan.
(c) how to travel.
(d) where to find food.
4. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
(a) rooms at the church.
(b) a room at a house.
(c) a room at the end.
(d) a barn in the yard of the inn.
5. What is Straw's view of the play's performance?
(a) it was a failure.
(b) it is fine as it is.
(c) they need more dialogue.
(d) there is not enough movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it when Nicholas leaves without permission?
2. Nicholas enters the town:
3. In thinking about the low attendance, what does Martin realize about the audience?
4. How does the group earn their money:
5. How many times has Nicholas disobeyed his Bishop and left without permission?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)