|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What terms does Martin not use to describe a play about the murder?
(a) dumb show.
(b) written script.
(c) don't need verse.
(d) Morality Play.
2. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
(a) a barn in the yard of the inn.
(b) rooms at the church.
(c) a room at the end.
(d) a room at a house.
3. What month is it when Nicholas leaves without permission?
4. What does the group do together?
(a) talk to the Knights.
(b) attends Brendan's funeral.
(c) fought with the jongleurs.
(d) looks for information.
5. Who is the group's patron lord:
(a) Sir William Percy.
(b) the Bishop.
(c) Robert Sandville.
(d) Sir Robert de Brian.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Nicholas is falling asleep, what does Martin ask him?
2. Nicholas enters the town:
3. What is supposed to happen to Roger True's daughter?
4. The specialty of the character Springer is:
5. Before the funeral, Margaret:
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)