|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which characters do they feel could be played without words?
(a) none of them.
(b) Satan and God.
(c) Adam and Eve.
(d) the Angel and the Serpent.
2. Which part of the Devil's Fool role can't Nicholas do?
(d) hand activities.
3. Why wouldn't the innkeeper haggle over the price of the accommodations?
(a) he was overbooked.
(b) he didn't like the look of the group.
(c) they were vagabond players.
(d) he thought they were robbers.
4. What have all plays been based on?
(b) the Bible.
(c) real life events.
5. What does Nicholas ask the group leader?
(a) would they perform for him.
(b) will they report the death.
(c) if he could travel with him.
(d) will they bury the body.
Short Answer Questions
1. The specialty of the character Springer is:
2. In thinking about the low attendance, what does Martin realize about the audience?
3. What month is it when Nicholas leaves without permission?
4. Which character had his thumb severed?
5. How does Martin relate the murder to the Bible?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)