|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turned in Roger True's daughter?
(a) a shopkeeper.
(b) a Benedictine monk.
(c) the innkeeper.
(d) her father.
2. What is supposed to happen to Roger True's daughter?
(a) she is having a baby.
(b) she is becoming a nun.
(c) she will be married.
(d) she will be hanged.
3. What does Nicholas ask the group leader?
(a) would they perform for him.
(b) will they bury the body.
(c) will they report the death.
(d) if he could travel with him.
4. What do they learn has occurred in the town?
(a) the birth of the lord's son.
(b) a murder.
(c) the marriage of the lord's daughter.
(d) a robbery.
5. What is Straw's view of the play's performance?
(a) there is not enough movement.
(b) it is fine as it is.
(c) it was a failure.
(d) they need more dialogue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
2. What happened to the players' cart?
3. How many people did Nicholas count in the group?
4. What made Nicholas' 'heart swell with pleasure'?
5. In the road, Nicholas sees a group of people:
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)