|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of performance are the players going to give?
(a) Greek tragedy.
(c) the Play of Adam.
2. What do Martin and Nicholas talk about?
(a) Nicholas staying with the players.
(b) the next play.
(c) their travel plans.
(d) the murder.
3. The expenses of the group are paid:
(a) by Nicholas.
(b) by each individual.
(c) from a common purse.
(d) by thievery.
4. Which characters do they feel could be played without words?
(a) none of them.
(b) the Angel and the Serpent.
(c) Satan and God.
(d) Adam and Eve.
5. What is the purpose of their traveling?
(a) to earn money.
(b) to deliver a message.
(c) to find food for the winter.
(d) to perform a Christmas play for their lady's coursin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the assignment Nicholas walked away from?
2. What month is it when Nicholas leaves without permission?
3. How does the group earn their money:
4. Who wears stilts in the Play of Adam?
5. Nicholas committed adultery for:
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)