|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the road, Nicholas sees a group of people:
(b) removing the body of a dead man.
(c) performing a play.
2. What is Stephen upset about?
(a) low attendance and splitting the proceeds with the innkeeper.
(b) Brendan's death.
(c) the King's Justice.
(d) the murder.
3. What role did Brendan play better than anyone?
(a) court jester.
(c) Devil's Fool.
(d) angel of God.
4. What does the innkeeper demand from Martin?
(a) one fourth of the proceeds from the performance.
(b) they share the space with the jongleurs.
(c) half of the proceeds from the performance.
(d) the group of players leave immediately.
5. What does Nicholas learn from the character Straw?
(b) the song he is to sing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the group earn their money:
2. What does the group have Nicholas do after accepting him?
3. Nicholas realizes that the group consisted of traveling players when:
4. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
5. Who does Stephen have a fight with?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)