|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The group arranges burial for Brendan with the:
(a) town priest.
2. What role does Stephen play in the Play of Adam?
(a) Devil's Fool.
(b) God the Father.
3. Nicholas enters the town:
(a) dressed as a priest.
(b) leading the horse.
(c) playing the Devil's Fool.
(d) hiding in the cart.
4. What is Straw's view of the play's performance?
(a) it is fine as it is.
(b) there is not enough movement.
(c) it was a failure.
(d) they need more dialogue.
5. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
(a) his lust.
(b) his ability to sing.
(c) his childhood.
(d) the distress he has caused his bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character had his thumb severed?
2. As Nicholas is falling asleep, what does Martin ask him?
3. What do Martin and Nicholas talk about?
4. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
5. At first, Nicholas thought the group of people were:
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)