|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicholas ask the group leader?
(a) would they perform for him.
(b) will they bury the body.
(c) will they report the death.
(d) if he could travel with him.
2. What did Nicholas do for Sir Robert de Brian?
(a) acted as lianson with the Bishop.
(b) taught his child.
(c) transcribed volumes of verse.
(d) ran his household.
3. What is Straw's view of the play's performance?
(a) it was a failure.
(b) there is not enough movement.
(c) it is fine as it is.
(d) they need more dialogue.
4. What are the group's plans for the town they are entering?
(a) to earn money by performing.
(b) to sell the horse.
(c) to beg for money.
(d) to find odd jobs.
5. What is the purpose of their traveling?
(a) to perform a Christmas play for their lady's coursin.
(b) to deliver a message.
(c) to earn money.
(d) to find food for the winter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stephen have a fight with?
2. Where is the troupe heading for?
3. What is going to take place in the town:
4. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
5. What month is it when Nicholas leaves without permission?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)