|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stephen upset about?
(a) low attendance and splitting the proceeds with the innkeeper.
(b) Brendan's death.
(c) the murder.
(d) the King's Justice.
2. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
(a) the distress he has caused his bishop.
(b) his lust.
(c) his ability to sing.
(d) his childhood.
3. How much did each player receive from the proceeds of the play?
(a) two shillings.
(c) one shilling.
(d) two pounds.
4. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
(a) how to live off the land.
(b) how to beg.
(c) hand movements.
(d) his lines for the play.
5. The man who died was:
Short Answer Questions
1. The character Tobias functions as the:
2. The specialty of the character Springer is:
3. In the Play of Adam, Springer plays the role of:
4. What happened to the players' cart?
5. Nicholas realizes that the group consisted of traveling players when:
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)