|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nicholas' view of his first performance?
(a) it was a success.
(b) he forgot his lines.
(c) it was a failure.
(d) he was too nervous.
2. What reaction does Nicholas elicit from the crown during the play?
(c) no reaction.
3. What is Straw's view of the play's performance?
(a) it was a failure.
(b) it is fine as it is.
(c) they need more dialogue.
(d) there is not enough movement.
4. Who turned in Roger True's daughter?
(a) a Benedictine monk.
(b) a shopkeeper.
(c) the innkeeper.
(d) her father.
5. What does the group finally do with Brendan's body?
(a) cremate it.
(b) cover it with snow.
(c) place it in the cart and take it with them.
(d) bury it in a proper grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who changes Brendan's clothing?
2. What does Nicholas learn from the character Straw?
3. In thinking about the low attendance, what does Martin realize about the audience?
4. How many times has Nicholas disobeyed his Bishop and left without permission?
5. What is Stephen upset about?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)