|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
(a) hand movements.
(b) how to beg.
(c) his lines for the play.
(d) how to live off the land.
2. What reaction does Nicholas elicit from the crown during the play?
(a) no reaction.
3. What is Stephen upset about?
(a) the murder.
(b) the King's Justice.
(c) low attendance and splitting the proceeds with the innkeeper.
(d) Brendan's death.
4. What made Nicholas' 'heart swell with pleasure'?
(a) the monk asking for his advice.
(b) Martin saying he will expand his role.
(c) Martin's praise of his performance.
(d) Stephen confiding in him.
5. Nicholas enters the town:
(a) hiding in the cart.
(b) playing the Devil's Fool.
(c) leading the horse.
(d) dressed as a priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Stephen play in the Play of Adam?
2. What does Martin see as a problem for the players?
3. What is the purpose of their traveling?
4. Who changes Brendan's clothing?
5. The specialty of the character Springer is:
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)