|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The specialty of the character Springer is:
(a) children's parts.
(b) animal parts.
(c) woman's parts.
(d) men's parts.
2. The man who died was:
3. What does the innkeeper demand from Martin?
(a) one fourth of the proceeds from the performance.
(b) the group of players leave immediately.
(c) half of the proceeds from the performance.
(d) they share the space with the jongleurs.
4. What does Nicholas do for the first time since joining the group?
(a) he asks for money.
(b) he prays.
(c) he gives an order.
(d) he expresses his opinion.
5. Which words does Martin use that do not apply to God and Satan?
(d) man and woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. In thinking about the low attendance, what does Martin realize about the audience?
2. Who wears stilts in the Play of Adam?
3. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
4. What is the occupation of Nicholas Barber?
5. What does Martin see as a problem for the players?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)