|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause of the fight?
(a) the use of the barn.
(b) the cost of entry of the performance.
(c) the use of space in the inn yard.
2. Why wouldn't the innkeeper haggle over the price of the accommodations?
(a) he thought they were robbers.
(b) they were vagabond players.
(c) he didn't like the look of the group.
(d) he was overbooked.
3. What does the innkeeper demand from Martin?
(a) they share the space with the jongleurs.
(b) half of the proceeds from the performance.
(c) one fourth of the proceeds from the performance.
(d) the group of players leave immediately.
4. Which character had his thumb severed?
5. What does Martin see as a problem for the players?
(a) their old costumes.
(b) the distance they have to travel.
(c) the Church.
(d) the guilds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
2. What is Nicholas' view of his first performance?
3. What role does Stephen play in the Play of Adam?
4. How does the group earn their money:
5. Why did Nicholas leave the woman's house so quickly?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)