|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The specialty of the character Springer is:
(a) animal parts.
(b) children's parts.
(c) men's parts.
(d) woman's parts.
2. In thinking about the low attendance, what does Martin realize about the audience?
(a) they know how they story ends.
(b) they want more movement.
(c) the cost of admission is too high.
(d) they are bored by the play.
3. How many times has Nicholas disobeyed his Bishop and left without permission?
4. What is Straw's view of the play's performance?
(a) they need more dialogue.
(b) there is not enough movement.
(c) it was a failure.
(d) it is fine as it is.
5. How does the group earn their money:
(a) by stealing.
(b) by begging.
(c) by doing odd jobs.
(d) they receive wages from their lord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they learn has occurred in the town?
2. What does the group have Nicholas do after accepting him?
3. Who is the group's patron lord:
4. What does Nicholas learn from the character Straw?
5. What is the subject of the discussion the group has?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)