|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it when Nicholas leaves without permission?
2. Who is the lord of the town?
(a) Sir Robert de Brian.
(b) the Earl of March.
(c) Lord Richard de Guise.
(d) the Earl of Nottingham.
3. How does the group earn their money:
(a) they receive wages from their lord.
(b) by begging.
(c) by stealing.
(d) by doing odd jobs.
4. The man who died was:
5. What is Nicholas' view of his first performance?
(a) he forgot his lines.
(b) it was a failure.
(c) he was too nervous.
(d) it was a success.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group ask Nicholas to do for them?
2. As Nicholas is falling asleep, what does Martin ask him?
3. Where does the group plan to perform?
4. The expenses of the group are paid:
5. What is the role of Tobias in the Play of Adam?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)