|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why wouldn't the innkeeper haggle over the price of the accommodations?
(a) they were vagabond players.
(b) he was overbooked.
(c) he thought they were robbers.
(d) he didn't like the look of the group.
2. What do Martin and Nicholas talk about?
(a) Nicholas staying with the players.
(b) the murder.
(c) the next play.
(d) their travel plans.
3. Who breaks up the fight and settles the issue?
(a) the King's Justice.
(b) the innkeeper.
(c) a Knight.
(d) the sheriff.
4. At first, Nicholas thought the group of people were:
5. What does the group ask Nicholas to do for them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stephen have a fight with?
2. What is Straw's view of the play's performance?
3. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
4. What made Nicholas' 'heart swell with pleasure'?
5. Who bargains with the innkeeper?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)