|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the group plan to perform?
(a) the town theater.
(b) behind the church.
(c) the town square.
(d) the yard of the inn.
2. What are the group's plans for the town they are entering?
(a) to beg for money.
(b) to find odd jobs.
(c) to earn money by performing.
(d) to sell the horse.
3. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
(a) his childhood.
(b) his ability to sing.
(c) the distress he has caused his bishop.
(d) his lust.
4. What was the assignment Nicholas walked away from?
(a) secretary to Sir Robert de Brian.
(b) confined to a monastery.
(c) aide to a bishop.
(d) parish priest.
5. The specialty of the character Springer is:
(a) animal parts.
(b) children's parts.
(c) woman's parts.
(d) men's parts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
2. At first, Nicholas thought the group of people were:
3. What does Nicholas do for the first time since joining the group?
4. Why wouldn't the innkeeper haggle over the price of the accommodations?
5. Where is the troupe heading for?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)