|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
(a) his lust.
(b) his ability to sing.
(c) his childhood.
(d) the distress he has caused his bishop.
2. Who is the group's patron lord:
(a) Sir Robert de Brian.
(b) Sir William Percy.
(c) Robert Sandville.
(d) the Bishop.
3. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
(a) war games.
(b) six days of jousting.
(c) a religious service.
(d) three days of plays.
4. What does the group ask Nicholas to do for them?
5. What does Nicholas do for the first time since joining the group?
(a) he expresses his opinion.
(b) he asks for money.
(c) he prays.
(d) he gives an order.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the assignment Nicholas walked away from?
2. What role did Brendan play better than anyone?
3. Brendan's body:
4. Where is the troupe heading for?
5. The group decides to:
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)