|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nicholas enters the town:
(a) leading the horse.
(b) dressed as a priest.
(c) playing the Devil's Fool.
(d) hiding in the cart.
2. Who is the group's patron lord:
(a) Robert Sandville.
(b) Sir William Percy.
(c) Sir Robert de Brian.
(d) the Bishop.
3. What does the group finally do with Brendan's body?
(a) cremate it.
(b) cover it with snow.
(c) place it in the cart and take it with them.
(d) bury it in a proper grave.
4. Why did Nicholas leave the woman's house so quickly?
(a) he had to go home.
(b) her husband arrived home.
(c) he had an appointment.
(d) they had a fight.
5. What is the subject of the discussion the group has?
(a) how to travel.
(b) what play to perform.
(c) whether or not to bury Brendan.
(d) where to find food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people did Nicholas count in the group?
2. What is the purpose of their traveling?
3. What is supposed to happen to Roger True's daughter?
4. The man who died was:
5. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)