|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man who died was:
2. Why wouldn't the innkeeper haggle over the price of the accommodations?
(a) he thought they were robbers.
(b) he was overbooked.
(c) they were vagabond players.
(d) he didn't like the look of the group.
3. What does the group have Nicholas do after accepting him?
(b) change clothes with the dead man.
(d) explain his reason.
4. Who is the lord of the town?
(a) the Earl of Nottingham.
(b) the Earl of March.
(c) Lord Richard de Guise.
(d) Sir Robert de Brian.
5. Why did Nicholas leave the woman's house so quickly?
(a) he had to go home.
(b) he had an appointment.
(c) her husband arrived home.
(d) they had a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brendan's body:
2. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
3. Nicholas committed adultery for:
4. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
5. What is the purpose of their traveling?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)