|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
(a) six days of jousting.
(b) three days of plays.
(c) war games.
(d) a religious service.
2. In the road, Nicholas sees a group of people:
(b) removing the body of a dead man.
(c) performing a play.
3. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
(a) a barn in the yard of the inn.
(b) a room at the end.
(c) a room at a house.
(d) rooms at the church.
4. The specialty of the character Springer is:
(a) children's parts.
(b) animal parts.
(c) woman's parts.
(d) men's parts.
5. Where does the group plan to perform?
(a) the town theater.
(b) the yard of the inn.
(c) the town square.
(d) behind the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nicholas enters the town:
2. What do they learn has occurred in the town?
3. Where is the troupe heading for?
4. What does Nicholas give as his reason for wanting to join the players?
5. What does Nicholas learn from the character Straw?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)