|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The expenses of the group are paid:
(a) from a common purse.
(b) by thievery.
(c) by Nicholas.
(d) by each individual.
2. The group decides to:
(a) to report the priest.
(b) accept Nicholas in Brandon's place.
(c) to pray for Brandon.
(d) to leave the priest behind.
3. Why wouldn't the innkeeper haggle over the price of the accommodations?
(a) he didn't like the look of the group.
(b) they were vagabond players.
(c) he was overbooked.
(d) he thought they were robbers.
4. Nicholas enters the town:
(a) dressed as a priest.
(b) playing the Devil's Fool.
(c) leading the horse.
(d) hiding in the cart.
5. Nicholas realizes that the group consisted of traveling players when:
(a) they tell him.
(b) he sees the costomes and props in the cart.
(c) people walking by applaud their performance.
(d) he doesn't yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
2. Who turned in Roger True's daughter?
3. What is the purpose of their traveling?
4. How many people did Nicholas count in the group?
5. What does the group do with the body?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)