|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the group earn their money:
(a) by doing odd jobs.
(b) they receive wages from their lord.
(c) by begging.
(d) by stealing.
2. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
(a) how to live off the land.
(b) hand movements.
(c) his lines for the play.
(d) how to beg.
3. The group decides to:
(a) to leave the priest behind.
(b) accept Nicholas in Brandon's place.
(c) to pray for Brandon.
(d) to report the priest.
4. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
(a) his childhood.
(b) the distress he has caused his bishop.
(c) his lust.
(d) his ability to sing.
5. Nicholas committed adultery for:
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the assignment Nicholas walked away from?
2. What do they learn has occurred in the town?
3. Who is the lord of the town?
4. Why did Nicholas leave the woman's house so quickly?
5. Which part of the Devil's Fool role can't Nicholas do?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)