|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role did Brendan play better than anyone?
(b) court jester.
(c) Devil's Fool.
(d) angel of God.
2. Brendan's body:
(a) was buried.
(b) was dumped.
(c) begins to smell.
(d) was left behind.
3. What is the purpose of their traveling?
(a) to perform a Christmas play for their lady's coursin.
(b) to earn money.
(c) to find food for the winter.
(d) to deliver a message.
4. What does the group finally do with Brendan's body?
(a) place it in the cart and take it with them.
(b) cover it with snow.
(c) cremate it.
(d) bury it in a proper grave.
5. What did Nicholas do for Sir Robert de Brian?
(a) taught his child.
(b) ran his household.
(c) acted as lianson with the Bishop.
(d) transcribed volumes of verse.
Short Answer Questions
1. The expenses of the group are paid:
2. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
3. In the road, Nicholas sees a group of people:
4. What is the occupation of Nicholas Barber?
5. How does the group earn their money:
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)