|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nicholas do for Sir Robert de Brian?
(a) acted as lianson with the Bishop.
(b) taught his child.
(c) ran his household.
(d) transcribed volumes of verse.
2. What role did Brendan play better than anyone?
(a) angel of God.
(b) Devil's Fool.
(c) court jester.
3. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
(a) his lust.
(b) the distress he has caused his bishop.
(c) his ability to sing.
(d) his childhood.
4. What is the subject of the discussion the group has?
(a) what play to perform.
(b) whether or not to bury Brendan.
(c) where to find food.
(d) how to travel.
5. How many times has Nicholas disobeyed his Bishop and left without permission?
Short Answer Questions
1. The group decides to:
2. The expenses of the group are paid:
3. What does the group do with the body?
4. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
5. What are the group's plans for the town they are entering?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)