|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it when Nicholas leaves without permission?
2. Which character had his thumb severed?
3. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
(a) how to live off the land.
(b) his lines for the play.
(c) hand movements.
(d) how to beg.
4. The man who died was:
5. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
(a) his ability to sing.
(b) his childhood.
(c) his lust.
(d) the distress he has caused his bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the troupe heading for?
2. Nicholas realizes that the group consisted of traveling players when:
3. The expenses of the group are paid:
4. What does the group ask Nicholas to do for them?
5. What is the purpose of their traveling?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)