|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the group's plans for the town they are entering?
(a) to beg for money.
(b) to earn money by performing.
(c) to find odd jobs.
(d) to sell the horse.
2. What is the occupation of Nicholas Barber?
3. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
(a) his lust.
(b) the distress he has caused his bishop.
(c) his ability to sing.
(d) his childhood.
4. Why did Nicholas leave the woman's house so quickly?
(a) her husband arrived home.
(b) they had a fight.
(c) he had an appointment.
(d) he had to go home.
5. What month is it when Nicholas leaves without permission?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nicholas do for Sir Robert de Brian?
2. The man who died was:
3. What does the group do with the body?
4. What is the purpose of their traveling?
5. What does Nicholas ask the group leader?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)