|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the troupe heading for?
2. How does the group earn their money:
(a) by doing odd jobs.
(b) by begging.
(c) they receive wages from their lord.
(d) by stealing.
3. What are the group's plans for the town they are entering?
(a) to sell the horse.
(b) to earn money by performing.
(c) to beg for money.
(d) to find odd jobs.
4. What does the group have Nicholas do after accepting him?
(c) explain his reason.
(d) change clothes with the dead man.
5. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
(a) his lines for the play.
(b) how to beg.
(c) hand movements.
(d) how to live off the land.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
2. What does Nicholas give as his reason for wanting to join the players?
3. What is the purpose of their traveling?
4. The man who died was:
5. The specialty of the character Springer is:
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)