|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group have Nicholas do after accepting him?
(a) change clothes with the dead man.
(d) explain his reason.
2. At first, Nicholas thought the group of people were:
3. The expenses of the group are paid:
(a) by each individual.
(b) from a common purse.
(c) by thievery.
(d) by Nicholas.
4. The group decides to:
(a) to pray for Brandon.
(b) to report the priest.
(c) accept Nicholas in Brandon's place.
(d) to leave the priest behind.
5. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
(a) how to live off the land.
(b) how to beg.
(c) hand movements.
(d) his lines for the play.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nicholas enters the town:
2. What does Nicholas give as his reason for wanting to join the players?
3. Nicholas realizes that the group consisted of traveling players when:
4. What does Nicholas learn from the character Straw?
5. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)