|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nicholas do for Sir Robert de Brian?
(a) transcribed volumes of verse.
(b) acted as lianson with the Bishop.
(c) ran his household.
(d) taught his child.
2. What does the group ask Nicholas to do for them?
3. Nicholas committed adultery for:
4. What month is it when Nicholas leaves without permission?
5. What does Nicholas give as his reason for wanting to join the players?
(a) he wants to be in community.
(b) he is afraid to be alone.
(c) no reason.
(d) he wants to try being a player.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people did Nicholas count in the group?
2. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
3. In the road, Nicholas sees a group of people:
4. What are the group's plans for the town they are entering?
5. Nicholas enters the town:
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)