|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicholas give as his reason for wanting to join the players?
(a) he wants to be in community.
(b) he wants to try being a player.
(c) he is afraid to be alone.
(d) no reason.
2. Why did Nicholas leave the woman's house so quickly?
(a) he had to go home.
(b) her husband arrived home.
(c) he had an appointment.
(d) they had a fight.
3. What is the occupation of Nicholas Barber?
4. Who is the group's patron lord:
(a) Sir William Percy.
(b) Sir Robert de Brian.
(c) the Bishop.
(d) Robert Sandville.
5. What does Nicholas learn from the character Straw?
(b) the song he is to sing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the road, Nicholas sees a group of people:
2. What is the purpose of their traveling?
3. What month is it when Nicholas leaves without permission?
4. What did Nicholas do for Sir Robert de Brian?
5. Where is the troupe heading for?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)