|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the group earn their money:
(a) by stealing.
(b) by begging.
(c) by doing odd jobs.
(d) they receive wages from their lord.
2. Nicholas enters the town:
(a) hiding in the cart.
(b) leading the horse.
(c) dressed as a priest.
(d) playing the Devil's Fool.
3. Where is the troupe heading for?
4. What role did Brendan play better than anyone?
(a) court jester.
(b) angel of God.
(d) Devil's Fool.
5. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
(a) his lust.
(b) the distress he has caused his bishop.
(c) his ability to sing.
(d) his childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nicholas committed adultery for:
2. What month is it when Nicholas leaves without permission?
3. Which part of the Devil's Fool role can't Nicholas do?
4. The specialty of the character Springer is:
5. What does the group ask Nicholas to do for them?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)