Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the play resumes, Martin raises the question of:
(a) freedom for Jane.
(b) comparing the bruises on the bodies of the Monk and Thomas Wells.
(c) questioning the other monks.
(d) how did the Monk die.
2. According to Springer, who was traveling on the road on the day of the murder?
(a) John Lambert.
(c) Lord de Guise.
(d) the Monk and Thomas Wells.
3. What did the players decide to offer to Lord de Guise?
(a) Christmas plays.
(c) their help in the investigation.
(d) their apologies.
4. Who breaks up the fight and settles the issue?
(a) a Knight.
(b) the innkeeper.
(c) the sheriff.
(d) the King's Justice.
5. HOw many other boys have disappeared in the past year?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nicholas' view of his first performance?
2. Who was in the audience that shouted out during the play?
3. Why couldn't Nicholas give the dying man absolution:
4. Lambert refers to the Monk as:
5. What is the role of Tobias in the Play of Adam?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)