Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What affliction does Jane suffer from:
(b) deaf and mute.
(c) blind, deaf and mute.
2. What does Nicholas learn from the beggar?
(b) the Justice is looking for the Monk.
(c) where to find John Lambert.
(d) the Monk left town in the middle of the night.
3. The son of the lord, William:
(a) is boasting of setting up the woman.
(b) is demented.
(c) has been locked in his room.
(d) roams the village.
4. What do they learn has occurred in the town?
(a) a murder.
(b) the marriage of the lord's daughter.
(c) a robbery.
(d) the birth of the lord's son.
5. Nicholas represents himself to John Lambert as:
(a) a beggar.
(b) a priest.
(c) a representative of the Monk.
(d) a representative of the King's Justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the innkeeper demand from Martin?
2. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
3. When the play resumes, Martin raises the question of:
4. In the play Nicholas plays the role of:
5. Who does Stephen have a fight with?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)