|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does the character of Thomas Wells raise?
(a) how did the woman know of the purse.
(b) how did the Monk know about the woman.
(c) how did the Monk know about the purse.
(d) why was he killed.
2. Who did Margaret obtain information from:
(a) the grave digger.
(b) the tavern keeper.
(d) the innkeeper.
3. When Nicholas walks through the town, he sees:
(a) a man who had frozen to death.
(b) a beggar fighting a dog for an egg.
(c) two men fighting.
(d) a woman lying in the snow.
4. What is going to take place in the town:
(a) sports games.
(b) King's Justice.
(c) holiday feast.
5. The son of the lord, William:
(a) is boasting of setting up the woman.
(b) roams the village.
(c) is demented.
(d) has been locked in his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they learn has occurred in the town?
2. What does Martin do after the burial?
3. Nicholas accompanies Martin to question:
4. What information does Martin learn about the murder?
5. Who changes Brendan's clothing?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)