|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is going to take place in the town:
(a) holiday feast.
(b) sports games.
(d) King's Justice.
2. Who is the group's patron lord:
(a) Sir William Percy.
(b) the Bishop.
(c) Sir Robert de Brian.
(d) Robert Sandville.
3. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
(a) rooms at the church.
(b) a room at the end.
(c) a barn in the yard of the inn.
(d) a room at a house.
4. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
(a) his childhood.
(b) his lust.
(c) the distress he has caused his bishop.
(d) his ability to sing.
5. Which character had his thumb severed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it when Nicholas leaves without permission?
2. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
3. Who changes Brendan's clothing?
4. The specialty of the character Springer is:
5. What was the assignment Nicholas walked away from?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)